Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but why did he decide to go silent on enrolled at this particular time in 1999. He didn't bother before this.

PS Petedavo. Don't think prisoners get a vote.
If he decided to snoop on victims, relatives or witnesses online, maybe he wouldn't want those people to find him, at a guess.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The electoral roll dates are not an accurate date of when people lived in a place. If you change address you let them know. If you don't and someone knocks on the door of your old address then you are taken off. If you don't provide a new address you are not registered and you do not have to vote, no fine and not on the public record. If you wait till you know there is an election then you can have a gap from the electoral rolls.

And erolls do not prove someone physically lives at an address either.

Doesn't quite work. You miss the Southern Cross Post office by a couple of km, if you hit the Kalgoorlie PO, and that is taking it from 347 Stirling Hwy, not even close to Claremont PO, which would put your positions further out.

What is the relevance of 77 degrees? and 557 Km. Can you please put your image up to show what you are claiming?

There is something a far more significance IMO at 347 km from 347 Stirling Highway at 83 degrees from north (not 77 degrees). Not even close to Southern Cross PO, but explains why someone with possible knowledge of SS case in the guise of a psychic made a cryptic suggestion to Don Spiers.

Crabsticks, why is your PO at Southern Cross or Kalgoorlie going to be of significance that will come out at trial? Please explain?

Ok, I just found this, I am using Google Earth. Ill give you an image. Its certainly no more than 80 metres but hits the intersection of Southern Cross. There is no relevance in the Kal distance, apart from centre Kalgoorlie GPO, 90 degrees exact from the Ciara > Jane meridian.

I think there is something in it. Thats all. Its like the mean line for Great Eastern highway.

If no one wants to believe me thats fine. But using Google Earth draw a line from Claremont Post office to Kal then go check the Southern Cross LPO which is 4 metres off over 557 kilometres, built in 1900s.

I feel this is probably the first line at exactly 90 degrees the Jane bodies and Ciara were placed by. Jane direct south of the GPO makes it more relevant.

Check for yourself. We can have this conversation after the trial.

Have you a link for the Leopold Nickel case? Thanks

Although, no one has established that the Cutlers have any relevant history. Mr Cutler might have just gone up there to work.

Could go off on a pointless tangent again? Of course unless the Cutler family do have considerable history in Kalgoorlie?

McGovan went missing from the Foundry Hotel, Kalgoorlie a town known for its metal.
Julie's uncle, Brian Cutler was living in Safety Bay according to the 1988 article in this post by InnerChild

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13609281

Articles on the Leopold case can be found on Trove. example:
http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/110345042
Just search the tags

<modsnip>

The Presentation Convent Iona and Boarding House is and always has been to my knowledge opposite Rowe Park less than a kilometer away. We talked about it before as KK victim was abducted from Rowe Park.

Someone is leaving a clue or has a warped sense of humour IMO.

Just like the warped clue that is 347 km from 347 Stirling Hwy in Claremont.

And why someone pretending to be a psychic sent Don Spiers to Southern Cross, which is half way across Europe from where he lived at Darkin.

Thanks good article with the Eric st mention petedavo.

"She said Ms Cutler had rung her parents just weeks before she disappeared and told them that she had been driving home after a shift at the hotel when a car had begun to tailgate her in an apparent attempt to run her off the road.

The car had followed her closely for several kilometres along Stirling Highway, almost touching her rear bumper at times. Then as Ms Cutler’s car approached the turn-off for Eric Street in Cottesloe, the mystery car pulled alongside her car before suddenly veering in front of it.

The mystery vehicle then slowed almost to a standstill, before Ms Cutler swerved around it and sped away. The incident was reported to police but the driver was never found.

“She called her parents extremely upset afterwards and was genuinely concerned that this person wanted to get to her,” Ms Cutler’s stepsister said.

“It wasn’t a road rage incident, it was just random. She thought whoever was in the car wanted to run her off the road or force her to pull over. She was very worried about who this person was and why they wanted to do that. It really shook her up.”

Weeks later Ms Cutler’s two-tone grey 1963 Fiat sedan went off an access road into rough seas lapping at the Cottesloe Surf Club boatsheds.

Forensic tests showed that the ignition and headlights had been on when the car entered the water, the front driver’s side window was open, the rear doors were locked and both front doors were unlocked."

http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...px?href=WAN/2008/12/05&id=Ar00700&sk=1889EBF6
2ba35d7a2a7b7ac3f3a52a6b65373254.jpg

Thanks good article with the Eric st mention petedavo.

"She said Ms Cutler had rung her parents just weeks before she disappeared and told them that she had been driving home after a shift at the hotel when a car had begun to tailgate her in an apparent attempt to run her off the road.

The car had followed her closely for several kilometres along Stirling Highway, almost touching her rear bumper at times. Then as Ms Cutler&#8217;s car approached the turn-off for Eric Street in Cottesloe, the mystery car pulled alongside her car before suddenly veering in front of it.

The mystery vehicle then slowed almost to a standstill, before Ms Cutler swerved around it and sped away. The incident was reported to police but the driver was never found.

&#8220;She called her parents extremely upset afterwards and was genuinely concerned that this person wanted to get to her,&#8221; Ms Cutler&#8217;s stepsister said.

&#8220;It wasn&#8217;t a road rage incident, it was just random. She thought whoever was in the car wanted to run her off the road or force her to pull over. She was very worried about who this person was and why they wanted to do that. It really shook her up.&#8221;

Weeks later Ms Cutler&#8217;s two-tone grey 1963 Fiat sedan went off an access road into rough seas lapping at the Cottesloe Surf Club boatsheds.

Forensic tests showed that the ignition and headlights had been on when the car entered the water, the front driver&#8217;s side window was open, the rear doors were locked and both front doors were unlocked."

http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...px?href=WAN/2008/12/05&id=Ar00700&sk=1889EBF6

Weeks prior puts the attacker in and around the Rally Australia event. An attempt to run Cutler off the road.

Dorothy, an attack at the Sheraton hotel was ripped out of her car in the carpark by her hair, wrapped in tape, then put into a car with a metal seat. (Rally and speedway cars have metal bomber passenger seats) The man driving a yellow Toyota, wearing driving gloves that were rough, according the media.
*See prior posts for reference, microfiche at state library. No online ref source

The Presentation Convent Iona and Boarding House is and always has been to my knowledge opposite Rowe Park less than a kilometer away. We talked about it before as KK victim was abducted from Rowe Park.

Someone is leaving a clue or has a warped sense of humour IMO.

The Presentation Nuns owned a house opposite Rowe Park (not sure if they still do)... it was used for a variety of purposes, usually nothing directly to do with the school. Usually nuns stayed here... some that did community work, or nuns visiting from the convent in Geraldton... it is/was essentially just an old house. Went there a few times when I was young but was not school related

<modsnip>

While the address is Palmerston street, the school does run along Bayview Terrace, Palmerston Street and Lochee Street in Mosman Park and in fact, the convent buildings face towards Bayview Terrace and there is an entrance (or at least used to be) for the convent on Bayview Terrace.

While the address is Palmerston street, the school does run along Bayview Terrace, Palmerston Street and Lochee Street in Mosman Park and in fact, the convent buildings face towards Bayview Terrace and there is an entrance (or at least used to be) for the convent on Bayview Terrace.

Ok Fair enough. Point taken.
Iona Presentation College
33 Palmerston Street, Mosman Park.
Iona Presentation Convent
36 Bayview Tce, Mosman Park

<modsnip>

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

You are comparing apples and oranges. Men's details are from google earth and mine are from Landgate. You can check it out for yourself. My dates are directly taken from aerial photos stored at landgate and can be viewed online.
So your certain then. Thank you. I simply noted the difference in the dates, I compared nothing nor wish to, thats why I asked.

Doesn't say how far down Eric St he went. Could've turned off onto Curtin Ave and gone to the cop shop for all we know.

Just like the warped clue that is 347 km from 347 Stirling Hwy in Claremont.

And why someone pretending to be a psychic sent Don Spiers to Southern Cross, which is half way across Europe from where he lived at Darkin.

I understand that Sarah's parents temporarily moved into the South Perth accommodation she shared with her sister to man the telephone line the number of which they had published hoping for contact to be made. Have you tried your line measurements from there?

Doesn't say how far down Eric St he went. Could've turned off onto Curtin Ave and gone to the cop shop for all we know.

Could of done the coast run down to Cottesloe before coming back out onto Curtin Avenue. Or could have gone down to The Blue Duck ramp and driven onto the beach in his rally car.

Eric st is the only through road to the beach from Stirling Highway.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...5c81a6f71877c!8m2!3d-31.9897547!4d115.7604368

I think it possible that the Brad Edwards that is detailed on the west coast eagles site that is linking with Bradley Robert Edwards and cmg and vg is in fact not him. There was a brad edwards also born in 1968 that played for a while with wce having been drafted in 1988 and as such would have been a member. I have not seen anything that shows me bre abbreviated his name to brad.

I think it possible that the Brad Edwards that is detailed on the west coast eagles site that is linking with Bradley Robert Edwards and cmg and vg is in fact not him. There was a brad edwards also born in 1968 that played for a while with wce having been drafted in 1988 and as such would have been a member. I have not seen anything that shows me bre abbreviated his name to brad.

Good work Papertrail. Interesting that we hear often Bradley Robert Edwards. Robert is probably his fathers name.

Is there a family membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member