Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing if they do find anything they'll close the road?

Thanks for sharing the live feed link. It means I can watch here in the UK. I have a feeling I won't be doing much for the rest of the night ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IF they are not being truthful and either one of them is complicit..they can make up a timeline. IMO, it doesnt matter what time the police were called.

That's exactly why it's important to know the TRUE timeline. :thinking:

It's really not that simple. My hubs pays a small fortune in child support and his ex blocks all communication. We haven't seen his girls for two years. The courts refer to it as parental alienation. We have tried everything. Our family courts need a complete rehaul.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I work in family law. We see it all of the time and it’s heart breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at Google maps, satellite... can anyone tell me about where they are? Street names?

Super cool camera person uses phone to send the message they are changing batteries.

It's very difficult for folks needing to travel 17N to Jacksonville to detour around that area because of the lack of through roads for unauthorized personnel through the adjacent base. Of course, they could but it'd require routing people a significant distance out of the way.

Southwest Creek & US 17. Just North of Dawson Cabin Road. On the North (Righthand) side of US17

Only that they have divers in searching water, we think it's water that runs under a bridge and either side of the bridge.

Did you see the guy get a toolbox and not sure maybe a vest?

‘We’ was in reference to LE not buying the timeline, not a royal websleuths we :)

I find that very telling. I think it's their way of being direct and letting those responsible know that certain people are not being honest, and it's not wise to play cat,and mouse with them. They are calling the demon out so to speak.

Thanks to those keeping me posted on what they're saying.

Agreed, something special about this search. Potentially, following through on a tip

I've honestly been lurking on this thread for a few days now and I have to admit that because of my personal situation this one is pulling at the heart strings really hard.

Just a personal experience with CPS in NJ, I've honestly come to terms that they do NOT care. I remember someone posted that they only step in or "care" when a child is dead. I am a step mom to a 2 year old boy. My Husband was awarded full custody for about 6 months last year. His bio mom has put him in SEVERAL life threatening situations. She's run out into the middle of a busy highway with him as an infant, has broken into our home trying to get him and has left marks on his skin from pinching and from leaving him in a dirty diaper so long that it ate at his skin. My Husband has reported every issue, has represented himself in Court AND has had an attorney that cost us quite a bit of money. Every time the Court has granted at least 50/50 custody to her. Granted, it could be worse and we could be weekend parents BUT, my point is, Courts tend to favor the mom (which isn't a bad thing most of the time but, not all moms are stellar people either). I'm thinking maybe this is why she was awarded custody back.

Again, I don't want this to turn into a debate, this is completely IMO and my personal experience.

Thank you, WSers, for providing summaries and info about what's happening. Much appreciated.

I'm here. (I don't know why I always feel the need to state that in "live" situations, but I do.)

jmo

What do the initials mean on the back of that guys hi-viz?

Anyone good at lip reading?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members