Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously someone who'll kill their own child has some major issues going on, but it takes a really sick individual to then repeatedly seek out cameras and lie about it. I think some of them really do thrive on the attention.
And they know that avoiding the cameras makes them look guilty in the court of public opinion.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am just reading some stuff on a blog. It's about statement analysis, and it's got me thinking...there are some things there we've already noted at a group, but there are some things they're talking about and I'm drawing some of my own conclusions as I'm reading. The thing is they're not linking to where the statements are.

The thing I'm particularly interested in is a quote of the mom talking about her last memory of Mariah and when she put her to bed....it could be on one of the videos but not transcripted in the 'print' articles?? Does anyone have any ideas where this might be found so it can be linked and discussed here? Thanks.

Someone a few pages back transcribed the live interview by mom....I am not sure if that is exactly what you are looking for. Sorry, I cannot remember the member's name :/

Ok, that's awesome they are here but unless they are part of the active investigation that doesn't really mean anything.
This is a sleuthing site, therefore it absolutely does mean something here.

And they know that avoiding the cameras makes them look guilty in the court of public opinion.

Sadly, I think whenever a child goes missing the parents are looked at as the guilty party even when they're innocent. As much as I try to stay neutral, we've seen so many cases where it is the parents who are the culprit. It makes it so much harder on those parents who are innocent...like in the Jessica Ridgeway case...until law enforcement comes right out and says they're not under suspicion, the public can be brutal.

Ok, that's awesome they are here but unless they are part of the active investigation that doesn't really mean anything.

well look, if we want to discuss this and add in timelines as accurately as we can, then we will do

<modsnip>

And more often than not, LE encourages the family to reach out to the public through media.

It absolutely does make a difference when she was reported missing. If she wasn't reported missing as soon as they found her gone, or they called it in hours after disposing of her, then that opens up a whole new area of where Mariah might be. It would give them hours if not days to put her else where other than Onslow County.

Also, them not being present at the presser could hold a clue as to how they feel and are reacting to Mariah's disappearance. It could not, but it could. Sleuthing and passing round ideas is why we are here.

IF they are not being truthful and either one of them is complicit..they can make up a timeline. IMO, it doesnt matter what time the police were called.

We can't refer to newsinonslow site anymore.

I am really confused on this issue. It doesn't matter to me either way but I am confused because an administrator from this site posted a video from that site. Just trying to get specific clarification. I may have missed a post specific to newsinonslow?

I am really confused on this issue. It doesn't matter to me either way but I am confused because an administrator from this site posted a video from that site. Just trying to get specific clarification. I may have missed a post specific to newsinonslow?

Post #549 on page 11 of this thread...that's the one that says the site is now offlimits.

Bio-Dad’s girlfriend, they are both simultaneously listing the types of abuse alleged in the cps case, between them the list: physically; mentally; emotionally; & sexually.

If all of these abuse allegations were true, and validated by CPS when she was taken out of her home to live with her dad how in the world was she returned to her home in just one month's time? That makes no sense to me even for CPS.

I know CPS can be lax at times but if there was sexual abuse happening to Mariah there would be evidence of that for the doctor to see who surely examined her along with the physical abuse when she was removed from her home for a month.

And if it was happening surely CPS would make sure whoever was abusing her or enabling the abuser wouldn't be allowed to be around her.

Also if there was proof of sexual assault and physical abuse wouldn't CPS be obligated by law to contact LE so criminal charges could be filed against the perpetrator/s and all involved?

IMO

I think those statements are from the mother's facebook. Which unless I'm mistaken, can't be posted here. I know the ones referred to though.
Which, the one Amonet is referring to?

CP is a good guess but I don't think that's it. Parents and LE are quick to say if a child has some dire medical need or is disabled in some way since no one mentioned it I doubt that is the issue. Come to think of it, did LE ever say the child had a walking problem or is that info coming from the family member who told the media that?

The adopted grandmother told the news media and demonstrated the child's walk. I think the bio dad talked about it to in the Nancy Grace podcast.

No the statements analyzed on the blog.
So that is what Amonet is referring to.

Sorry if I've confused you, I was just checking to make sure you weren't referring to the one I transcribed here.

I'm really curious about who saw this little girl and when. Has she been missing for a day, week or month? Just because they said she was there does not mean she was there.

Yes, you just missed it. It happens sometimes. A mod came in later and stated they had determined that the source was not MSM and references and links had been removed.

Sometimes when I reload a page it skips past a few recent posts instead of starting where I left off, so I occasionally miss things.

I'm really curious about who saw this little girl and when. Has she been missing for a day, week or month? Just because they said she was there does not mean she was there.

I am too and I wonder what the brothers know. I know they are scared to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal