TX TX - Kelly Dae Wilson, 17, Gilmer, 5 Jan 1992

Great. I read all the info i could find and now have a new case to obsess over. This one is beyond weird. I live close to Gilmer. I'm going to see if I can see how far the video store (which i'm sure is now closed) is to the bank. Is it possible she drove to the bank on a flat and then back to work?

I always wondered what really happened to her and WOW , I used to go to east Texas almost daily , this scares the crap outta me ! I"m sure if someone wanted it solved there is probably some excavating that can be done at this point , but I'm also pretty sure the corruption is still alive and well there! this stuff is creepy as hell and poor Kelley didn't stand a chance in that area!!!!

Is she not the unidentified "Kelly carr" from El Dorado county?

Great. I read all the info i could find and now have a new case to obsess over. This one is beyond weird. I live close to Gilmer. I'm going to see if I can see how far the video store (which i'm sure is now closed) is to the bank. Is it possible she drove to the bank on a flat and then back to work?
Looking forward to your thoughts.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Any new need on the kerrs that is beyond creepy I'm going to look around awhile tonight

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

L. G. is mentioned as bringing her up in a prison interview and saying that "she will never be found". He looks like he has moved to Washington. I wonder what he knows that he isn't telling.

Finders, I live near this area as well. Did you ever make the drive? I was thinking about doing it after the holiday... of it ever stops raining.

It would probably be possible-- especially if it was just starting to go flat when she left work. She might not have noticed beyond "the car is driving kind of funny tonight", or maybe felt she absolutely HAD to make the deposit and she'd worry about the tire later. If it was a slow leak, she might have been able to drive quite some distance before it was low enough to notice.

work and family are getting in the way of my sleuthing lately lol

It is very possible that she did in fact drive to the bank with a slashed tire. How many of us check our tires before getting into a car? I for one do not. The two locations are very close and it stands to reason that she left work to go to the bank and at some point discovered she had a flat so she went back to the video store. I believe now that she was offered "help" at the video store and was taken. I have read everything possible on her that i could find. This reeks of small town justice. How on earth does someone steal police files? It is my opinion that the FBI needs to be involved in her case.

Cults, controversy and kidnapping: The Kelly Wilson case

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/l...idnapping-the-kelly-wilson-case/501-547685763

Over 26 years ago, Kelly Dae Wilson vanished outside of North East Texas video - till this day it remains Gilmer's greatest unsolved mystery

8:30 p.m. on January 5th 1992, 17-year-old Kelly Wilson walked out of her job at Northeast Texas Video with manager Joe Henry, got into her car to make the nightly deposit and was never seen again at least in person

The case would take a turn two years later when the man who led the case would be arrested along with seven others and charged with Kelly's disappearance and murder assumed to have happened during a satanic ritual.

I live in east Texas and I do realize that people often look for patterns to make sense of the world and that most times those patterns are inaccurate. Having said that, over that last 12 months I can think of 3 women that have gone missing. One in Carthage was on the phone with 911 running through the woods being chased. One near Henderson was involved in a minor car accident and has just seemingly disappeared, and there was one in Kilgore that I do not know the details of. Is it possible we have a predator out here?

Brandi Wells went missing in 2006 from Longview.

I live in east Texas and I do realize that people often look for patterns to make sense of the world and that most times those patterns are inaccurate. Having said that, over that last 12 months I can think of 3 women that have gone missing. One in Carthage was on the phone with 911 running through the woods being chased. One near Henderson was involved in a minor car accident and has just seemingly disappeared, and there was one in Kilgore that I do not know the details of. Is it possible we have a predator out here?
ndi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
$andRose
Back