AL AL - Christina Carter, 3, Hueytown, 17 Sept 1973

Yes, he was.

I read through the whole thread yesterday, and it was mentioned (not sure if it was by jbangledorf or in one of the articles) that her mother had provided an alibi for her stepfather. Just wondering about that.

My mom was not that wife. That wife was just before my Mom. Do I think she would provide false alibi? ( that wife).. YES. I know how he could put the scare the crap out of you (me) I've seen him lose it to my Mom, to me. Knowing him, he would've told her, you do it, or you end up like her. He could be very convincing. My mom and him got together late 70s I think.

My mom was not that wife. That wife was just before my Mom. Do I think she would provide false alibi? ( that wife).. YES. I know how he could put the scare the crap out of you (me) I've seen him lose it to my Mom, to me. Knowing him, he would've told her, you do it, or you end up like her. He could be very convincing. My mom and him got together late 70s I think.

Ah, gotcha, sorry I misunderstood. Do you know if the other wife is still alive?

Thank you for posting :..what has your mom said about why you had a fake name , ss number ?? What does she tell you about your bio dad ??

no. I heard... HEARD she married another cop. All I know is her first name, and my grandmother (step RIP) kept her picture up, and my Mom didn't like it lol

Thank you for posting :..what has your mom said about why you had a fake name , ss number ?? What does she tell you about your bio dad ??

GREAT questions! I was in about 4th grade. I was told my Mom was married to a man named G. She was messing with my "Dad" (the cop) and she became pregnant. State law required you put your legal hubby on birth cert is why G was on it. G was MEAN. HORRIBLE. EVIL. Put me in an oven when I was only a few months old... killed her pets.. beat her. They gave me a fake ss, name, and bday to hide me from him. At one point, she did call G's family to tell them she needed money for my funeral. They didnt fall for it. BUT due to the fact he was so mean, is why I was inivisible. Back thenm who cares?? I had private shooling, dr appts, whatever.
I was told at one point, my dead granddad's (step RIP) ss was now mine. IDR if I had posted that....
SO I grew up, got curious. I posted on various sites searching for biodad (G) His sis found me! We spoke a FEW times. He cried, told me all things were lies. He loved me so... they tried to find me, but got nothing... He is dead now. I never got the face to face. I sometimes speak tp the sister. I look like them, so it was nice to find that. However, I often wonder WHY did they not hire someone to find me??? I was in THE SAME COUNTY.. I imagine perhaps G was threatened?? who knows. STepcop dad was a very intimidating man. Who knows. I have questions I'll never have the answer to. I Have queations I'm sure I haven't thought of.

I noticed JR hasn't posted since the 12th

Sent from my Z755 using Tapatalk

Sorry! I get caught up in whatever I have going on. family, work, crochet lol. My son recently came home after a year away! He is a marine, and I have had only THAT on my brain!! I forgot to come back.. I post then I come back for days and nothing... It fades from my thoughts for a bit. :)

It's OK everyone goes through stuff. Crocheting huh? Me both knitting too

Sent from my Z755 using Tapatalk

Does anyone think Christina will ever be found????? I iften wonder if my Dad knew Franklin Floyd. My name was changed, my bday... all with a lame reason. Its just so much of a coincidence, ya know?

Does anyone think Christina will ever be found????? I iften wonder if my Dad knew Franklin Floyd. My name was changed, my bday... all with a lame reason. Its just so much of a coincidence, ya know?

What lame reason?

J i keep asking you this but are you sure you arent christina?

Remember this case when I was a child growing up in Hueytown, all these years no resolution.

Believe they lived off Brooklane Drive, cannot remember their address my memory is short lived. Hueytown is very small everyone knows everyone, Christina is a year older than me I would not have know her at that age.

Puzzled with the connection to Detroit, Al that way off the beat'n path the closest large town is Hamilton Hwy 78 is a main through way which goes to Memphis from Birmingham.

Sorry guys, I dont come here often.
The lame reason for name , bday, and stuff lies, was that my Mom's ex was going to try to find me one day. I was told her was NOT the father. (he was)
I was told he was VERY abusive, and would hurt me. GREAT scare tactic for a kid.
No,I am not Christina. I am certain of this.

That story got my attention. That man was friendly with police in al and ga. He changed her identity. My (step) Dad was a cop, changed my name ,ect.. odd coincidence!

Actually I was searching how to order "Finding Sharon"without a cc (because I live in the EU) but guess have to order through a friend who owns one
But then I came across this website and caught myself reading the post..and remembered that Christina Lynn Carter was a good possibility for a match to Sharon (by that time her true ID wasn't know)

"We still don't know what he did with Phillip (Suzanne's brother), and there's a possibility he may have abducted a girl and named HER "Sharon" too between February and October of 1973. In addition, there was an anonymous tip that this "Sharon" (can't be Suzanne, as Suzanne was only abducted in May 1975) was with Floyd in October 1973 and he aided in the murder of Christina Lynn Carter.

And Thomas Tillery (kidnapped September 19, 1994) is another potential victim.

So, a few unanswered questions:

1. Who was the "Sharon" he was with in 1973?
2. Did he have anything to do with the kidnapping of Thomas Tillery?
3. Where is Phillip Steven Brandenburg?"
www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-348751.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15