AL AL - Christina Carter, 3, Hueytown, 17 Sept 1973

I tried to post this on the OK thread. But it was closed to replies. Franklin Delano Floyd died on January 23rd 2023. He was on death row in Northest Florida for the past twenty years. He was the one who was married to Sharon Marshall. This was her alias. If you put in Franklin Delano Floyd in the subject line, his death will come up. Franklin was also the one who kidnapped Michael who has not been found. Sorry if there are mistakes, I am going on memory.

I tried to post this on the OK thread. But it was closed to replies. Franklin Delano Floyd died on January 23rd 2023. He was on death row in Northest Florida for the past twenty years. He was the one who was married to Sharon Marshall. This was her alias. If you put in Franklin Delano Floyd in the subject line, his death will come up. Franklin was also the one who kidnapped Michael who has not been found. Sorry if there are mistakes, I am going on memory.
Can't say,I am sorry that he died,may he RIH.
MOO

Suzanne's thread is open, so I linked your post there.
OK - OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

I really have no idea how the boyfriend can be cleared as a suspect. He is the last person to see her alive.

Furthermore, there was a post that the evidence has been lost?
And I read that he was married and "possibly" a Hueytown cop...then evidence was lost. His name NEVER being mentioned in any of the articles is also suspicious. And that his only alibi was his wife?? Seriously? The baby wasn't even reported missing until 2008 when her biological father reported her missing to Hueytown PD...the boyfriend is now deceased but I would really love to know his name.

Here is a picture of Christina's mother, Janet Gail Calhoun Carter, compared to Sharon Marshall. DNA testing is in process for comparison. Janet is on the left, Sharon on the right. Does anyone else see similarities or is it just my imagination? There is discussion on this in the Sharon Marshall thread.
th_jccsmcopy.jpg

th_jccsm.jpg
Any results from the DNA?

;) I agree with you.
I think FBI knew who was the responsible of Janet's death and Christy's disappearance, but he was very well protected by other members of LE. Reading some of the articles, you see they even made public the name of the "special friend" who was the last person who talked to her: Jerry Riley, a policeman of Hueytown.
Someone even mentioned his wife gave him an alibi... You don't need an alibi if you aren't a suspect, so I suppose he was questioned about his whereabouts when Janet and Christina disappeared.
However, as I read he died years ago... May his wife finally say the truth about that day?View attachment 354961
First that I have heard his name. I would be willing to bet he is responsible.

There's a little less evil in the world now. Thank you for letting us know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back