Identified! AZ - Yavapai Co, 'Little Miss Nobody', WhtFem 6-7, UP10741, Jul'60 - Sharon Lee Gallegos

Has anyone heard of any updates on what's going on with her.I hope and pray they can maybe do this with Parabon too.Please at least go somewhere to do this for her and have her DNA compared to help Identify her It's been too long for her.It makes me very sad for her.I do feel she can be Identified.Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service - Powered by Parabon NanoLabs
safe_image.php

SNAPSHOT.PARABON-NANOLABS.COM

Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service - Powered by Parabon NanoLabs
Golden State Killer Suspect Learn more about Genetic Genealogy — the type of technology used to identify the accused Golden State Killer

Has anyone heard of any updates on what's going on with her.I hope and pray they can maybe do this with Parabon too.Please at least go somewhere to do this for her and have her DNA compared to help Identify her It's been too long for her.It makes me very sad for her.I do feel she can be Identified.Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service - Powered by Parabon NanoLabs
safe_image.php

SNAPSHOT.PARABON-NANOLABS.COM

Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service - Powered by Parabon NanoLabs
Golden State Killer Suspect Learn more about Genetic Genealogy — the type of technology used to identify the accused Golden State Killer

I was thinking of her too. I'll see if I can find an ME/LE email addy.

I was thinking of her too. I'll see if I can find an ME/LE email addy.

I emailed Dustin to see if he can send me LE or ME email addy or is willing to pass on Parabon's info to them so I'll post back when I hear.

LMN's parents will be long gone... and possibly siblings as well after 58 years.

We don't know that. Possible she still has someone to claim her. She could have had siblings, aunts or uncles, cousins that wondered what happened to her that are still alive. You'd be surprised how much family could still be around.

Considering she's gone unidentified for fifty-eight years, I think it's likely she was never reported missing in the first place. Or maybe she was, but for some reason, her name isn't in any of the USA's national databases. There's also a chance she was born outside the states, which might explain why no one has recognized her.

This case just depresses me so much. All Doe cases are tragic, but unidentified children always hit me the hardest. Especially cases that have gone unsolved for so long.

Considering she's gone unidentified for fifty-eight years, I think it's likely she was never reported missing in the first place. Or maybe she was, but for some reason, her name isn't in any of the USA's national databases. There's also a chance she was born outside the states, which might explain why no one has recognized her.

This case just depresses me so much. All Doe cases are tragic, but unidentified children always hit me the hardest. Especially cases that have gone unsolved for so long.

My parents came to the US in the late 50's, so yes it's possible she's an immigrant from Europe.

She's gone unidentified 58 years because there was nothing to compare her to, no photo. That's new, who knows how close it is

Her parents... immigrants fleeing the Eastern Bloc?

The Hungarian Uprising was in 1956. The Hungarian government called in the Soviets to put the uprising down but in the confusion many thousands of Hungarians managed to flee to Western Europe.

I have been reading about her for a long time. I hope she gets her name back. I've lived in AZ before. Prescott may be a smaller city, but in the summer tourists come in droves. It's much cooler there and people come from PHX and Tucson to escape the heat. It's a pretty town.

Brain tumour. the doctors thought she developed it while still in the womb.

I hope and pray she can do this for Little miss nobody too.
I'm following this and this woman VERY VERY closely.I care very much for this boy in the box and have fought and looked many years to find out who he is.I KNOW DNA geneology will say who he is.I KNOW IT.DNA is so very powerful.Please let me know if you find out any more on this ok?- But word moved fast among law enforcement, and amateur genetic sleuth Barbara Rae-Venter found herself very much in demand.
“I have quite a number of cases … in progress,” Rae-Venter said. “I’m hoping to get results as early as next week.”
One is the “Boy in the Box,” a 1957 cold case out of Philadelphia where an unknown boy aged 3 to 7 years old was found murdered in a cardboard box.
About this website
The woman behind the capture of the Golden State Killer
Exclusive: The woman behind the scenes who helped capture the Golden State Killer
Barbara Rae-Venter, a 70-year-old retired attorney and genetic genealogist is speaking out for the first time about her role in the capture of Joseph DeAngelo, the suspected Golden State Killer.

Paul, I'm so sorry to hear this about your sister. Thank you for sharing. Now I will think of her and say a prayer every time I come to this thread.

thank you. I have a special hatred for dead pool participants who pick cancer victims for their lists.

This is another little one I have tried for a long time to Identify also.She goes everywhere with The boy in the box everywhere I go.They go together.I pray they are Identified soon. Little Miss Nobody-1960 Arizona

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back