OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragland, after you click on cold cases try hitting refresh and see if that helps.

wow, thanks that fixed the prob.....i thought the page automatically refreshed when you clicked on cold case each time.....oh, Im a self proclaimed dummy....so sorry!

LOL, Ragland you aren't a dummy. You are just in cold cases so much that the computer saved the page for you so that it would be easier to load! I only knew because it has happened to me.

i found the birthdate comparisons quite interesting.....if Hoss gave the little girl to his brother, tho - does the brother have any kind of criminal background or whatever? wouldn't he have gone to the police???

Is there a ruled out list somewhere with every Doe/missing that Sharon has been compared to? I was reading some of the archived posts and there are several good candidates that where mentioned, but nothing is ever posted of any outcome. A list somewhere would be great for people like me who have a hard time following 15 threads on one person...LOL The only ruled out I know of for sure is Anna Waters.

This is a list from Sharon's myspace page I don't know if it is COMPLETE or not
Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Possible matches that have been eliminated
Here I will keep track of people who have been eliminated as possible matches for Sharon. This will help new sleuthers to avoid spending time on leads that have already been followed up on.
The following people are NOT Sharon Marshall:
Cynthia Sumpter
Anna Waters
Jennifer Klein
Cheryl Hanson
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Janice Pockett

updates will be added as they become available.

here is a link to the myspace page too

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=138372723

I am Lori Peugeot's cousin. From the Peugeot Family, I will make this statement:[/SIZE]
We have gone through all the proper channels to have their case listed and all the LE's know all about everything. The authorities are dealing with what needs to be dealt with. Anyone who bothers my uncle or any other family member is not going to like the results. LE is aware of the fact that people have been bothering him.[/SIZE]
When we get anything that is permitted to be released to the public, he will do that. Thank you for those of you who actually care about the broken hearts of my family who have lived through the tragedy of losing Linda and Lori. The family is not interested in reliving this and is not welcoming any unsolicited calls or letters.[/SIZE]

Kim, you are thought of and loved by many here and around the net. Shame on those that harrass you and your family! I never have even thought that people do such. I guess I am guilty, emailing for updates and asking questions, please forgive me...my intentions are sincere, as I'm sure most are.....I think those of us who have not 'lived' something like this tend to be insensitive without realizing. I can't speak for everyone...forgive me if I have ever bothered you (I have NEVER written to anyone but you, never contacted your family, and only as a concerned fellow poster wanting to solve the SM mystery, I had no idea you were being harrassed)

I hope you will have answers soon so that you can have some closure and begin to heal, if that is even possible. In so many ways I pray that Lori is NOT Sharon, I am sure you all can understand why. Prayers to you and all involved, sincerely.

This is a list from Sharon's myspace page I don't know if it is COMPLETE or not
Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Possible matches that have been eliminated
Here I will keep track of people who have been eliminated as possible matches for Sharon. This will help new sleuthers to avoid spending time on leads that have already been followed up on.
The following people are NOT Sharon Marshall:
Cynthia Sumpter
Anna Waters
Jennifer Klein
Cheryl Hanson
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Janice Pockett

updates will be added as they become available.

here is a link to the myspace page too

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=138372723

Thank You...that really helps

Kim: although i have never called nor written nor emailed any member of your family, I can understand why some might - because they care, too - and would very much like to see the peugeot case and the sharon marshall case solved - sometimes its easy to get overzealous and step over boundries - but hopefully it is only from caring and concern - is there a problem contacting the le on the case?

What is trying to be conveyed, is there is no reason to contact anyone. Everything that can possibly be done, is done, and now we just wait.

Is there a ruled out list somewhere with every Doe/missing that Sharon has been compared to? I was reading some of the archived posts and there are several good candidates that where mentioned, but nothing is ever posted of any outcome. A list somewhere would be great for people like me who have a hard time following 15 threads on one person...LOL The only ruled out I know of for sure is Anna Waters.

InterestedinHelping and InterestedWoman, are you sure you two aren't twins separated at birth? ;) Between both of you asking about who has been ruled out as a match for Sharon, and the fact that you were both independently looking into the Hyde/Brody connection on the Anna Waters forum...I'm starting to wonder :D

Thanks phenolred for posting the link to my page. It's in my sig too :)

how bout we toss in an "interested in helping an interested woman".......

LOL!!! We may be thinking alike, which means we may either be 'right on', or lead everyone on the wrong track! I didn't like my screename after I typed it in just to get on and post, but couldn't change it!

For years, I have had what I call "dumb, but intuitve luck", in solving some amazing things...but not every case, just some. I think that you are really onto something here, about Lori, and I haven't posted much, just sat back and watched, as you all seem to be doing amazing here!
I have some 'other fish to fry" as it were, in the unsolved arena, and I may just ask all of you to help, if I can't get this one figured out, but for now, it has to remain private....but thanks all, I enjoy your posts!

Elizabeth Gill was born in 1962, so She probably is not a good Sharon candidate, but she sure resembles her in the younger pics of Sharon. Interestingly Elizabeth has only been recently added to NCMEC and the CharleyProject (and a picture within a year) because her family unfortunately where not all that familiar with computers and the Internet until recently. Same could be true with Sharon's family. There is a thread on Elizabeth and one of her Sisters wrote quite a bit of detail.

do you have a link to the thread on elizabeth???

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gill_elizabeth.html

Sorry, I forgot to add the link. Also, the Sister said her hair was a light brown and maybe a little small for her age. They think possibly a band of Gypsy's who where in the area may have abducted her. They left without a trace after the little girl went missing. They could have kept her around for awhile and then "sold her off" to FDF. Just a wild guess.

I'm not sure if you all discussed this yet, (I did search a bit trying to find some mention of it with no luck) but there is a picture floating around that was thought to maybe be Sharon. It's a black and white 1981 year book picture of "Sue Davis". I know Dr. Doogie has it included with his Sharon Marshall pics, and have seen it referenced other times.

Anyway, this picture is NOT Sharon Marshall. It appears the owner of the pic has updated her alumni section where this picture was obtained. She has written a short history about what has been happening in her life, and has added a resent picture. Maybe Dr. Doogie, (When he has time...he's pretty busy right now!!) should remove that particular picture. Anyway here is the link so you know what I'm talking about. Scroll down to Melinda Sue (Swain) Davis and click on the picture.

http://www.lhsvikings.com/1981.htm

I'm not sure if you all discussed this yet, (I did search a bit trying to find some mention of it with no luck) but there is a picture floating around that was thought to maybe be Sharon. It's a black and white 1981 year book picture of "Sue Davis". I know Dr. Doogie has it included with his Sharon Marshall pics, and have seen it referenced other times.

Anyway, this picture is NOT Sharon Marshall. It appears the owner of the pic has updated her alumni section where this picture was obtained. She has written a short history about what has been happening in her life, and has added a resent picture. Maybe Dr. Doogie, (When he has time...he's pretty busy right now!!) should remove that particular picture. Anyway here is the link so you know what I'm talking about. Scroll down to Melinda Sue (Swain) Davis and click on the picture.

http://www.lhsvikings.com/1981.htm

Thank you for the link with the info! Yes, this picture was discussed on here, I think it's back in the Sharon Marshall archives. IIRC the original website it was posted on was taken down...we were pretty sure it wasn't Sharon but I don't remember ever finding out the whole story. I'll take it off my MySpace page too. I think I have to re-do the slideshow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member