OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know i always wondered about that pic - it just never ever seemed to fit with the pics of sharon marshall....

wasn't there a sharon marshall forum for a while? where did it go? some of the others are pretty inactive.

thought i found it recently in the archives.....

I've recently been working on a theory via the Anna Waters site that perhaps George Brody and his wife Margaret Kukoda were involved in an abortion turned baby selling ring. Their names changed often and the two disappeared often. My theory is that Margaret Kukoda may have been the missing nurse Anna Bouslog Davis who moved from Colorado to California. She then disappeared I think when she was being investigated for helping perform abortions. Once it became legal to have abortions, perhaps she and her cohorts began a baby selling network. My point for all this hypothesizing is noting that one of Sharon Marshall's fake names was at one time Davis, the same as the missing nurse. Coincidence or was she able to procure funds and phoney birth certificates for missing children?

After reading about this case[ i have only had a computer a few years ][/SIZE]
It seems to me that there will be no match on the Doe site for Sharon.[/SIZE]
I promise you I have looked and looked for many months..seeing similar girls..submitting possible matches and just reading on the Sharon marshall MySpace webpage that there is a list of no matches.[/SIZE]
They are the obvious ones.[/SIZE]
]I truely think Franklin Delano Floyd[/SIZE]
]disposed of the little girl we see in the 1975 photo.[/SIZE]
] And replaced her with a look a like another girl he kidnapped and kept all those years.ZE]
] Speculating is all we do until he tells us the real story.[/SIZE]
] Why he chose the nam,es he did for Sharon/Suzanne/Tonya ?[/SIZE]
]perhaps he knew strippers or hookers with those names?[/SIZE]
=3]One of whom he got the girl from at some point?[/SIZE]
=3] I think Sharon's DNa should be entered into a nationwide if not worldwide DNA matching base.[/SIZE]
] I'm strongly thinking that her mom may have been at a halfway house?[/SIZE]
] Orphanage?[/SIZE]
3]Hooker?[/SIZE]
=3]Someone who wanted to give her away?[/SIZE]
=3] It is hard to understand why Franklin refuses to reveal her true identity at this juncture of his life?[/SIZE]
E=3] Just let go ? Why hasn't anyone at all anywhere spoken up?[/SIZE]
=3] Was she taken from a homeless couple?[/SIZE]
=3] An elderly couple?[/SIZE]
=3]perhaps there is some truth as to the "car Accident death" he told Sharon her mom had?SIZE]
[3]Perhaps he did come upon the girl after some type of accident?And ran with her?[/SIZE]
[] Is there a story anywhere about a family or a couple who died and had children? One of whom was a girl? Whose body was never found?[/SIZE]
[] Sometimes murderers try to burn the evidence...[/SIZE]
[3]maybe he burned everybody up but her?[/SIZE]
[3] Shata's kidnapper killed everyone to take her and her brother[ my sympathies to the family][/SIZE]
[] I think all child molesters have a certain type of child they are attracted to and do whatever they can to steal them.[/SIZE]
[3] It is a known fact that child molesters usually look for a certain age/look/type of victim.[/SIZE]
[3]That's why i say he may have gotten tired of the little "1975" girl and got a replacement somewhere?[/SIZE]
[S And please somebody tell me the FAKE birthdates at each of the schools?This information may hold a clue also.[/SIZE]
He had to have come up with a birthdate for her.It would be so weird to have a child in school and not send cupcakes for her BD?[/SIZE]
Just throwing out some stuff hope you all do not mind...[/SIZE]
just looking for answers to a very sad and complex life this young angel had.....:blowkiss: [/SIZE]
my admiration to a girl who endured so much yet lived through it...strong willed and beautiful..& smart...[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

the book A Beautiful Child tells where some of the names came from - tombstones.....

The Copy right in my ABC book is 2004 ,Is there any New information from LE ? Matt B. has not been heard from in awhile is there any updates Matt B. can share ?
Can someone check that directly from LE ?

I just wanted to say Dr.Doogies timeline is excellent. Does anyone know where I can get the Sharon Marshall book? I am new here, and have enjoyed everones thought and ideas. keep up the good work!!!

I just wanted to say Dr.Doogies timeline is excellent. Does anyone know where I can get the Sharon Marshall book? I am new here, and have enjoyed everones thought and ideas. keep up the good work!!!

I love to get kudos, but the timeline was actually created by the former WS member "Hollow" who asked me to post it here. She deserves the credit!

http://www.amazon.com
You can read some and order the book.
As the site has pages from the book......

Can someone refresh my memory of where they went in Alabama? what town?

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had posted some MILK CARTON
kids photos? maybe one of those is Sharon?

I do not have a clue where they would be[ the milk carton]
pics from when?
The 60s?
I forget it has been so long.
When did it stop the pics on milk cartons?

That's how that girl who was switched at birth found her real parents.
Her pic was on a milk carton

http://www.nampn.org/cases/hanson_cheryl.html

Cheyrl Anne Hanson

missing May 31,1974
DOB; July 25,1966
case # 1974-10461
NAMPN

-------------------------------------------------------------
The map shows the closeness of the USA states such as;
Maine
VT.
N.H.
Mass.
Conn[ where his sister was in 1973 ] where he visited too in 1973

NY
Michigan
Minn.
N.DK.

He mailed a post card from a place called freedom Village
Freedom Village is a ministry for wayward youth in Canada
but from what I saw it did not really take-off till 1981?
but the pastor who came up with Freedom Village began the ministry in the 70s.

You can look it up on the web I have no link here but it is mentioned on the timeline.

I think he easily could have made his way to Canada to steal her.

She sure looks like Sharon.

Anyone know the family of Chyrl or have they visited here?
I have not spotted a post about this girl.
Of course there are many...I just may not have gotten to it yet.
But a DNA test is worth a try I think?
thanks
Websurfer

Interesting idea....the milk cartons.....I woulda never thought of that!

Refreshing lead, websurfer, she actually looks like a possibility to me, maybe someone close to LE in this case should submit?
Nice find, I think

here is a list of missing children who's DNA was tested against Sharon all came back negative Cheryl was one of them tested

Cynthia Sumpter

Anna Waters

Jennifer Klein

Cheryl Hanson

Sheri Lynn Johnson

Janice Pockett

Refreshing lead, websurfer, she actually looks like a possibility to me, maybe someone close to LE in this case should submit?
Nice find, I think

I do not know if it is because DNa tests were already done?
I would ask that DNA be done before ruling her out...

http://www.amazon.com
You can read some and order the book.
As the site has pages from the book......

Edward R. Hamilton Bookseller

book $3.95
Postage$3.50

Go to this website then do a search...
this place prefers mail orders...
millions of books there....

at this price somebody could buy a bunch and give them out at
group meetings or something?

I see Sharon had a girl August 11,1989 ? Lost the page...
have to check on that one.

Thank GOD Franklin did not want to keep the baby girl too....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members