Identified! PA - White Haven, 'Beth Doe' & Unborn Baby 169UFPA, 16-22, Dec'76 - #2 - Evelyn Colon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure how we’d get Maggie’s DNA to compare. Wasn’t she in the foster care system? Might have to do some genealogy work on Beth Doe to get some familial matches if they want to compare. It’s going to be difficult.

Where did you get this photo?
She explains that here:

“Hey everyone. I have been talking to Jane and LE. I helped find the picture of Maggie. I posted the picture without the story of how I came about getting it to get an unbiased response. Jane told me that she met her at an alternative school. I looked for the facebook page for that school and found it. I posted the story about Beth Doe on their page and told them what Jane was telling me. I asked for someone to find a picture of Maggie in a yearbook and this is the photo they sent me. LE in PA is already involved. I have been talking with them.” Post number 1091.

Where did you get this photo?
I have been talking to a woman named Jane who believes that Beth Doe may have been her foster sister who she had originally met at an alternative school in MA. I looked up the school on fb and asked anyone if they could find a yearbook photo of Maggie(the girl that Jane thought was beth doe). The photo was posted by one of her old classmates.

I have been talking to a woman named Jane who believes that Beth Doe may have been her foster sister who she had originally met at an alternative school in MA. I looked up the school on fb and asked anyone if they could find a yearbook photo of Maggie(the girl that Jane thought was beth doe). The photo was posted by one of her old classmates.

Is this the only photo that features her? This seems a promising lead!

That is awesome! She does resemble Beth. She also resembles a few other Does. The downside to this match is that she was in Foster Care so it's near impossible to get DNA for comparison. Unless they find an old toothbrush of Madilyn's.

It's possible that by spreading awareness on this possible match, maybe the owner or someone that remembers details of the foster care facility, could provide more information on Maggie, so far it's a great match!

If anyone wants to spread awareness about Maggie to try and help the PA state police I have created a poster on the FB page called The Missing. I feel if we share her photo that someone is going to see it and call the officer assigned to her case with some key information. Please share it if you have FB.

If anyone wants to spread awareness about Maggie to try and help the PA state police I have created a poster on the FB page called The Missing. I feel if we share her photo that someone is going to see it and call the officer assigned to her case with some key information. Please share it if you have FB.

Could you share a link to that page please? I couldn't find it in the search bar

Hey CCJD what do you think of the picture of Maggie? It seems that Beth is a case that really interest you as well. If you are anything like me you have probably looked at a lot of possible matches.

There are similarities for sure but that is an awkward angle, it would be nice to see a pic head on (but great job getting the one you got). And which recon looks like her? I saw where Joan said one of them (I think the later NCMEC recon) didn't look like Maggie. Anyway, I try not to get too excited about a possible match based on a photo. Been down that road before only to be disappointed.

The circumstances could be compelling but I have questions about continuity. I'm not sure how much we can discuss that here since the source is FB posts.

Thoughts on the letters and numbers on hand ? Must have been important enough for her to write down....and with no access to paper....

The murderer, in my opinion, dismembered her body and removed breasts, ears, and nose to make identifying difficult. Why leave the markings on hand....maybe overlooked or didn't mean much to him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal