Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That media link about the psychic told where LE is currently searching a construction site in montgomery and silver spring park. I thought I'd do a little snooping on the state park and include links here. What I did find interesting is that they are currently doing reconstruction and restoration on the wetlands and prairies. It does involve plowing and turning the dirt.

Many local posters have suggested the cornfields because of them being freshly plowed and then the corn growing up. The park is on his route to work and I'd think he'd be familar with it since there is hunting and fishing there. Maybe that's why he took the dog?

http://chicagowildernessmag.org/issues/winter2007/we_silversprings.html

http://dnr.state.il.us/LANDS/LANDMGT/Parks/R2/SILVERSP.HTM

Strach,

This is a possibility as well. I live near the Springbrook prairie FP in south Naperville; just a hop-skip from the Stebic's home. It is about 2000 acres of natural prairie/forest preserve, with a meandering stream through it. They are currently widening the stream and restoring it to its previous shape; removing trees and turning lots of ground. The body of a man was found here just a couple of months ago - never did hear any more about it, though.

http://www.dupageforest.com/preserves/springbrook.html

I pick up my friend's daughter from the school Lisa worked. I feel soo close to this case because I am going through the exact same thing Lisa is. Living under one roof while getting divorced (why doens't Nancy Grace understand some of us have no choice?) custody battle, AND my soon to be ex is an avid hunter.

OJ and SP were in California. This case does fit close to home for me figuratively and literally. I keep praying for those kids and justice to be served.

Stay safe Cockroach and get out ASAP. Please keep us abreast of your situation so we know you're okay.

Stay safe Cockroach and get out ASAP. Please keep us abreast of your situation so we know you're okay.

I totally agree Utopia. Cockroach PLEASE sweetie stay safe and always let a family member or friend no your where abouts and at all times keep your cell phone turned on. I'd also suggest having a family member or friend live with you while you remain in the home with your soon to be ex.

Thank you all for your thoughts. It should be over soon. One thing I know is there is no way you can go through this under the same roof and NOT talk. I bet he was always in her face and that's why she was trying to have him removed. According to my attorney, that's difficult to do in the absence of physical violence. I tried!!

I know j2m.
It makes me sad that these 2 cases can't be solved.

Does anyone know how long LE can hold on to the two cars and other confiscated possessions without naming CS a suspect?

CloseObserver,

Are you saying that LE still has the vehicles, computers, etc. that were confiscated? Wow, I would think that, if nothing were found, they'd have to return them by now. (If they haven't, does that imply they've found something and are holding for evidence in a trial, as soon as they've got enough evidence to hang him?)

Personally, I'd like to hear a public statement from Craig Stebic or his, ehhh....side of the family with regard to this cadaver dog "hit." Wonder what the excuse would be for that? :(

Has CS gone out looking for his poor lost wife? Or is he still holed up in his home afraid to answer the phone?

Where is Craig Stebic these days? Is he still hiding from the press? Is he still refusing to talk to LE? Has he paid his attorney fee?:doh:

JMHO
fran

Personally, I'd like to hear a public statement from Craig Stebic or his, ehhh....side of the family with regard to this cadaver dog "hit." Wonder what the excuse would be for that? :(

Has CS gone out looking for his poor lost wife? Or is he still holed up in his home afraid to answer the phone?

Where is Craig Stebic these days? Is he still hiding from the press? Is he still refusing to talk to LE? Has he paid his attorney fee?:doh:

JMHO
fran

Let's see, he'll say something like the cadaver dogs hit because he left raw hamburger meat in the kitchen or he left fishing bait somewhere. This guy makes me sick. IMO he did something to Lisa.

Does anyone know how long LE can hold on to the two cars and other confiscated possessions without naming CS a suspect?

Good question, I dont know the answer,

dh says he thinks they can as long as they want to-

No Word Yet If Bones Are Human Remains

Plainfield police investigating the disappearance of Lisa Stebic arrived at a state park in Kendall County, where searchers have found three bones after Stebic's family called them on the advice of a psychic.

It is not yet known if the bones are human bones, much less Stebic's.

CBS 2 West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports that friends and co-workers of Lisa Stebic recently hired a psychic to help them in their search for the Plainfield mother who has been missing for six weeks.

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_163200032.html

Based on this story, I pray for strength for the family and friends of Lisa. I do hope there is closure soon. This is just taking too long!

No Word Yet If Bones Are Human Remains

Plainfield police investigating the disappearance of Lisa Stebic arrived at a state park in Kendall County, where searchers have found three bones after Stebic's family called them on the advice of a psychic.

It is not yet known if the bones are human bones, much less Stebic's.

CBS 2 West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports that friends and co-workers of Lisa Stebic recently hired a psychic to help them in their search for the Plainfield mother who has been missing for six weeks.

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_163200032.html

I think it is an excellent idea to bring in psychics to work such cases. It certainly gives them something to go on rather than the nothing they already have. Reputable Psychics are proving to be helpful in a number of cases and should be utilized as a viable source of information. IMO

The bones could turn out to be nothing associated with Lisa, but you never know. Since Craig liked this place and it was close enough, it is worth the testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl