Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can they do for Madelaine from the UK, dont they need to be at the scene of the crime to solve a crime, or follow leads to wherever that may be. The reason for his trip to the UK is suspicious imo.

I dunno.. I don't think it's suspicious for him to be in the UK. They are from there and probably have tons of connections for help. Here's a snippit from the below article:

"Gerry McCann flew into London for a series of meetings to discuss ways of sustaining the search for his four-year-old daughter who was abducted on May 3"

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1271363,00.html

I dunno.. I don't think it's suspicious for him to be in the UK. They are from there and probably have tons of connections for help. Here's a snippit from the below article:

"Gerry McCann flew into London for a series of meetings to discuss ways of sustaining the search for his four-year-old daughter who was abducted on May 3"

It just doesnt sit well with me, why didnt the whole family go back together, why didnt the people he was meeting go to Portugal where the crime took place, what can they do in the UK but keep it in the Media in the UK, I would want them to be focusing more on where the crime took place or follow the leads to wherever they have information where Madelaine might be. The LE have had no information to say that Madelaine could be back in the UK. This whole thing isnt right.

It just doesnt sit well with me, why didnt the whole family go back together, why didnt the people he was meeting go to Portugal where the crime took place, what can they do in the UK but keep it in the Media in the UK, I would want them to be focusing more on where the crime took place or follow the leads to wherever they have information where Madelaine might be. The LE have had no information to say that Madelaine could be back in the UK. This whole thing isnt right.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007280318,00.html

The 49-year-old cardiologist wanted to interview candidates for the role, a full-time job designed to keep Madeleine’s profile high.

I'm still wondering if the LE have told them they need to stick around. I'm also wondering if the LE are re-searching the appt. to see if they can link in anything that could have happened in the appt.? Also from above link:-

MISSING Madeleine McCann's parents are set to make an emotional TV appeal tonight for Irish tourists to scan holiday snaps for clues on missing Maddie’s whereabouts

Surely this is just re-hashing the same methods that have proved fruitless to date.....its ridiculous IMHO.

As most of you know, I have my doubts as to whether an 'abduction' ever took place, If that was the case, to keep promoting the idea of an abduction could be viewed as another high profile attempt at deflecting away from another possible scenario.

The 49-year-old cardiologist wanted to interview candidates for the role, a full-time job designed to keep Madeleine’s profile high.

I'm still wondering if the LE have told them they need to stick around. I'm also wondering if the LE are re-searching the appt. to see if they can link in anything that could have happened in the appt.? Also from above link:-

MISSING Madeleine McCann's parents are set to make an emotional TV appeal tonight for Irish tourists to scan holiday snaps for clues on missing Maddie’s whereabouts

Surely this is just re-hashing the same methods that have proved fruitless to date.....its ridiculous IMHO.

As most of you know, I have my doubts as to whether an 'abduction' ever took place, If that was the case, to keep promoting the idea of an abduction could be viewed as another high profile attempt at deflecting away from another possible scenario.
I think that keeping a high profile for Madelaine is important, but couldnt someone else in the family or close to the family found someone to do that for them so the McCann family could stay together to support each other. I know I wouldnt want my hubby away from me if one of my children went missing, and who would be looking after the twins as it as been said before that Kate needed a hand in looking after her children, so how without her husbands support and supposedly in a state of shock could she look after them.
I too think they are not putting in enough time in investigating other ways that Madelaine could have disappeared.

I think that keeping a high profile for Madelaine is important, but couldnt someone else in the family or close to the family found someone to do that for them so the McCann family could stay together to support each other. I know I wouldnt want my hubby away from me if one of my children went missing, and who would be looking after the twins as it as been said before that Kate needed a hand in looking after her children, so how without her husbands support and supposedly in a state of shock could she look after them.
I too think they are not putting in enough time in investigating other ways that Madelaine could have disappeared.

The biggest problem I have Shazza, is I'd like to know what time was Madeleine last seen alive by anyone other than the McCanns there is so much conflicting information as to whether they left the table to go and look in on the children, when they were checked on-whether the 'freinds' actually went into the apt. etc etc. plus the body language of these two is odd to say the least, I'm sorry for repeating myself....I know I've said it all before..........I do believe someone from 'Team McCanns' PR machine is keeping an eye on public opinion......surely its a part of their job? to help them plan strategy.....they must see that questions are being asked-but still no answers are forthcoming....how could it prejudice the case to state the events of the day leading to the alledged abduction....it could even prove useful to establish if anyone had been seen acting suspiciously around them that day......time will tell I guess.

Shazza.. isn't he supposed to be interviewing for a new manager? If so he probably wants one from his own turf. It is odd the whole family didn't go with him but then seems that family didn't much stick together to begin with and why we are hear discussing a missing child....
Also I don't think Mrs. McCann wants to leave Portugal...

Well, I see Gerry has gained 10 years according to this article.

I think one of us should apply for this job--:cool: :cool:
They NEED our help!!!!!!!

Not only abduction--but now all reference is to Children Exploited Organization, such as holiday phot snaps from Irish tourists-to be sent to that organization. They tend to work with the worst of the worst, most horrific cases. Maybe it is just because they have the talent and capability to do the screening.:(

Hello all,

Just got a breaking news alert fom sky................

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: this is breaking news???? the campaign has started!!!!imoo

His wallet got stolen? Man.. what were the chances of that? Almost makes me think this family is being targeted!

Shazza.. isn't he supposed to be interviewing for a new manager? If so he probably wants one from his own turf. It is odd the whole family didn't go with him but then seems that family didn't much stick together to begin with and why we are hear discussing a missing child....
Also I don't think Mrs. McCann wants to leave Portugal...

I have to recheck this, but I believe the 3 board members are all family members-brother John McCann and I believe a cousin. Will try to find the link.

Sounds like Gerry was in London, not in his home town. I am sure if it will be a long time stay in PT, they will need to make arrangements for post, bill paying, etc. Read Gerry's compassionate leave runs out the end of month and the paperwork, requests for extended time off from NHS, will need to be dealt with for both the McCanns-probably through their attorney.

I have to recheck this, but I believe the 3 board members are all family members-brother John McCann and I believe a cousin. Will try to find the link.

Sounds like Gerry was in London, not in his home town. I am sure if it will be a long time stay in PT, they will need to make arrangements for post, bill paying, etc. Read Gerry's compassionate leave runs out the end of month and the paperwork, requests for extended time off from NHS, will need to be dealt with for both the McCanns-probably through their attorney.

I read somewhere.. that they were there at least until the end of the Summer which in reality is not that long. You know I was wondering was that apartment for sale all along and just now sold or did it go on the market after the McCann's moved out?

Morning Everyone,

I found this link and thought I would post it here. It is so you can light a candle for Madeleine. Very nice.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=mccan

I hope the line works for everyone who would like to do this.

Then - does anyone else think it is interesting that this is the 2nd time Portugal Police have "searched" that apartment when Mr. McCann was in the UK? Could be coincidence..........

I think they need to search the entire building again, especially all the stairwells and any small closets, from top to bottom and then work their way out from there. I agree she is probably very close to where she went missing from.

Salem

His wallet got stolen? Man.. what were the chances of that? Almost makes me think this family is being targeted!

First thing UK time this morning, the news for Day 48 from sky mentioned the wallet being stolen.

Then the breaking news alert just popped up---about 8 hours letter--rewritten to state Gerrry appeals to theft to return photos of Madeleine.

Someone is sure keeping the story alive at sky--even though no longer front page or headline news. Nothing in BBC on line or others I subscribe to. Sad....

I read somewhere.. that they were there at least until the end of the Summer which in reality is not that long. You know I was wondering was that apartment for sale all along and just now sold or did it go on the market after the McCann's moved out?

:waitasec: I wondered this too. Seems strange it would be put up for sale at half of asking price and accept offer at 1,000 less than that--and so quick!!
First off, never thought they were condos--and I would think the owner would have waited if they put it up for sale right away or if it was on the market for a while-I wonder how long and why they would accept that amount.

Another question I bet we do not find out the answer too. Odd indeed.:rolleyes:

Morning Everyone,

I found this link and thought I would post it here. It is so you can light a candle for Madeleine. Very nice.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=mccan

I hope the line works for everyone who would like to do this.

Then - does anyone else think it is interesting that this is the 2nd time Portugal Police have "searched" that apartment when Mr. McCann was in the UK? Could be coincidence..........

I think they need to search the entire building again, especially all the stairwells and any small closets, from top to bottom and then work their way out from there. I agree she is probably very close to where she went missing from.

Salem

Thanks for the link. I will be lighting a candle.
Maybe the PJ will have no rights to search the apartment once the new onwers take possession-possible clause in sales contract. So they need to do it again now. Just wild speculation on my behalf.

imoo

Also if this apartment WAS on the market for awhile wouldn't that mean it was being shown to potential customers? If so they could have very easily left their own trace evidence in it. The whole apartment thing is off to me.. Well h*ll.. it is ALL off to me!

I am with you here MoonGoddess, I am not convinced there has been an abduction either. I truly hope I am wrong and that Madeline is found safe and well.

I also think the daily blog stinks, I see it as preparation for an imminent book written by the McCanns, irrespective of whether Madeline is found or not. $$$$$$$

Money wise they are doing okay per Find Madeleline site...

Donations of £721,748.84 have been received to the fund to date.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member