Identified! AR- West Memphis -"Laundry Lady" WhtFem 643UFAR, 45-60, Sep'87 No Name Available

Hello everyone,

I e-mailed NamUs and they responded saying that this Jane Doe was identified. I have not been able to find any other information though.

doe is also saying she is identified. also the native American gentleman whose skull was found in 99 and the rest of him some years later.

I've not been able to find any updates so I sent an e-mail to the Evening Times asking if they could do a follow-up. Fingers crossed.

I just tried looking up to see if her name has been released yet .. I can't find anything .. I hope we can learn who she was!

I do searches frequently hoping to find out who she was, but no luck so far. Maybe her family didn't want her name released. :tantrum:

I do searches frequently hoping to find out who she was, but no luck so far. Maybe her family didn't want her name released. :tantrum:

I still do searches periodically for both of the cases below & no names have ever been released as far as I can tell. Assuming the families of all three cases want to retain some privacy.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Co-WhtFem-696UFNM-14-17-Oct-95-Name-withheld

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Skeletal-163UFLA-19-23-Dec-94-Name-not-found

That's great! Can anyone find more info?
Tammy Jo Alexander (November 2, 1963 – November 9, 1979) was an American homicide victim found in the town of Caledonia, New York, on November 10, 1979. She had been fatally shot twice and left in a field just off U.S. Route 20 near the Genesee River after running away from her home in Brooksville, Florida earlier that year. For more than three decades, she remained unidentified under the name Caledonia Jane Doe or "Cali Doe" until January 26, 2015, when police in Livingston County, New York announced her identity 35 years after her death.
Here's the link:
Murder of Tammy Alexander - Wikipedia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls