CA CA - Arianna Fitts, 2, San Francisco, 1 April 2016 *mother found dead*

In my notes about these 4 POIs

POI – Lamasani Briggs – street pastor
POI - Siolo Hearne – now a possible suspect (4/1/20)
POI – Helena Martin – main babysitter
POI – Devin Martin – Helena’s husband

So Siolo has been a "possible" suspect since 4/1/20 according to my notes.

Who is she? Eta, I mean Siolo Hearne. Related to the street pastor?

Last edited:
Is this seriously the only thread we have for Arianna? This case has always tugged at my heart very hard. I believe someone took Arianna because they wanted her for themselves! That's evil, Hurts my heart. Poor Nicole. She didn't deserve this.

Who is she? Eta, I mean Siolo Hearne. Related to the street pastor?

It was in the article posted on the last page... from my notes:

a street pastor named Lamasani Briggs had taken Nicole & Arianna into her home. Nicole paid Briggs to rent a room in her home & for babysitting while she worked. After a few months, Brigg’s niece, Siolo Hearne,

Maybe too great a distance away, but this unidentified little girl's body was recently found in a Toronto dumpster.

1655646270578.png

Has this info been posted already? Appears to be an obituary for the pastor: Lemasani Karen Briggs - View Obituary & Service Information (if I'm against TOS plz LMK thnx)

I really hope RCMP will look into Ariannas' file! CANADA - Canada - Rosedale, Toronto, BlkFem (Afr mix), 4-7, in constr dumpster, PMI sum/fall'21, 2 May 2022

It's officially on the RCMP site for those interested www.canadasmissing.ca Reference Case #: ONCMPUR-2022018770
Toronto Police Service: 416-808-7411
Reference Case#: 2022-817064

Has this info been posted already? Appears to be an obituary for the pastor: Lemasani Karen Briggs - View Obituary & Service Information (if I'm against TOS plz LMK thnx)

I really hope RCMP will look into Ariannas' file! CANADA - Canada - Rosedale, Toronto, BlkFem (Afr mix), 4-7, in constr dumpster, PMI sum/fall'21, 2 May 2022

It's officially on the RCMP site for those interested www.canadasmissing.ca Reference Case #: ONCMPUR-2022018770

Thanks - have not see that obituary on Briggs. I will update my notes.

Side by side of previous photo of Arianna Fitts next to an age-progressed photo.

Is this seriously the only thread we have for Arianna? This case has always tugged at my heart very hard. I believe someone took Arianna because they wanted her for themselves! That's evil, Hurts my heart. Poor Nicole. She didn't deserve this.
I went back and read my post and the first sentence seems snippy...sorry, folks.

This might sound stupid, but I thought of this during Trish’s show tonight. I’m going to put the printout of the age progression up in the lobby, where only we can see it, on Hallowe’en Night. Just to keep it in my mind. It’s a very long shot, as I’m so far away. I wasn’t aware of Arianna‘s case before tonight, I’m not as up on cases from Cali as I would like to be, but that age progression is really good, she looks very like her lovely and kind Aunt who spoke with Trish, so I feel the artist also looked at family photos of the same age, which can be so helpful. Probably stupid, but it can’t hurt, and it’s my opportunity to meet the little ones from my area.

so this was the woman right who approached nicky in the homeless women's shelter?
or its another woman with same name because there's absolutely no info online about details of briggs

DEC 30, 2022

Arianna Fitts
  • San Francisco, California
  • Went Missing: April 2016
The disappearance of Arianna Fitts and the death of her mother, Nicole, are still a mystery after six years. Fitts was last seen in 2016, when she was 2 years old. She vanished after her mom’s body was found buried in a shallow grave at a San Francisco park. Nicole Fitts’ sister, Contessa, has been spending the better part of the last several years trying to find out what happened to her sister and niece. “(Arianna Fitts) has a very magnetic personality,” Contessa Fitts said. “She’s always getting the attention of anyone around her. She’s waving at people and people are waving back at her.” The case remains active and ongoing, the San Francisco FBI said in an email.

Anyone with information on the disappearance of Arianna Fitts is urged to call the San Francisco Police Department at 415-575-4444.

Re-post refresher, rbbm.
By Lyanne Melendez
April 1, 2022
Nicole and Arianna Fitts are seen in this undated image.

''According to the police report, because Nicole, a single mom, worked long hours, Arianna was in the care of a babysitter and her husband when she disappeared. They and another woman, believed to be involved, have not fully cooperated with police.

Arianna was two-and-a-half at the time. She's now eight
. Investigators showed reporters what she may look like thanks to an age progression photo.

"You'll actually see success stories when age progression photos have led to recovery, sometimes by the missing child themselves," explained Scott Shelby, Assistant Special Agent for the FBI.

Law enforcement has never determined whether or not Arianna is alive. Today police said we have to believe that she is. That's why that age progression photo is so crucial.

Billboards with that photo will go up in California and Nevada.

The people who babysat Arianna have moved to Las Vegas, so putting that billboard up in Nevada was done strategically.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandmaof3
Back