FL - Three teens dumped and left for dead in Marion County - March 2023

I wonder how the 12-year-old and 17-year-old knew each other. That is a pretty huge age difference at that age. They shouldn't have been in the same school or anything. Maybe the same neighborhood? But still, how would they even meet up with that age difference? Odd.
I just have to say, wow, wow! I knew they would be someone they knew, just not what was really behind the killings. I'm wondering if any of the killers are related? The sheriff says they all were shot near the dumpster. But how did CQ end up being at the lake voluntarily? Did they tell her to get out after non fatally shooting her and she refused? Was she still alive and the killers finally killed her at the lake? And also, was there some kind of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship among any involved?

I wonder how the 12-year-old and 17-year-old knew each other. That is a pretty huge age difference at that age. They shouldn't have been in the same school or anything. Maybe the same neighborhood? But still, how would they even meet up with that age difference? Odd.

I would guess neighborhood but it isn’t uncommon for young and impressionable kids that will “look up” to older ones that have a reputation.

I could not finish that press conference. I'm sure I'm inappropriately using the term, but it felt like PTSD listening to him. It reminded me of childhood experiences with various controlling male figures who liked to hear themselves talk when they have a captive audience. Blech.

The Marion County Sheriffs Dept FB psge featured the two arrested in a "perp walk" about an hour ago. I won't post it here because I'm not sure if it is allowed. RR questioned what was all this, referring to the cameras ad they rolled in front of him. When. The deputy replied the news. IMO, he showed a bit of sadness, perhaps regret, IMO, only because now, everyone knows what he did.

Snip

Investigators believe that the victims were involved with burglaries and robberies, and both the victims and the suspects were allegedly affiliated with criminal gangs, Woods said.

Robert Le’Andrew Robinson, 17, and Christopher De’l Atkins, 12, have been arrested and charged with first-degree murder, Marion County Sheriff’s Office said. The third suspect, Tahj Brewton, 16, is still at large.

The Marion County State Attorney’s office is reviewing whether the suspects will be tried as adults, Woods said.

Perp walk and both boys look older than they are. The 16 y/o & 17 y/o boys will probably be charged as adults. I get the impression this isn't either one's first rodeo. JMO

The 12 y/o, not sure about him but maybe there's some program they can put him thru to turn his life around when he gets out.

This is all I've been able to find about the PCA. I don't see either of the older boys listed on the Marion County Online Court Records yet.

Snip
Woods said the probable cause affidavit will be released in a short time, and the teens are expected to be tried as adults.

I was wondering about the last victim discovered… not found until two days later. Seems if she had been missing for those two days, her parents would have reported her missing. It would be especially sad if no one had even missed her.
Idk, just one of the first questions that came to mind. I haven’t seen anything reported on that.

In affidavits in support of first-degree murder charges, Marion County deputies said a witness identified Atkins and Robinson by their “street names” of “35” and “Reaper.”

The witness said she was friends with the female victims and that they had been staying at her residence for around two months, documents said. The witness said that she and the two victims made several stops in Silvernail’s car on March 30 and encountered the suspects at Robinson’s “trap house,” but added that the group left because it wasn’t air-conditioned. They went to Robinson’s house nearby instead, the affidavit said.

In affidavits in support of first-degree murder charges, Marion County deputies said a witness identified Atkins and Robinson by their “street names” of “35” and “Reaper.”

The witness said she was friends with the female victims and that they had been staying at her residence for around two months, documents said. The witness said that she and the two victims made several stops in Silvernail’s car on March 30 and encountered the suspects at Robinson’s “trap house,” but added that the group left because it wasn’t air-conditioned. They went to Robinson’s house nearby instead, the affidavit said.

Sounds as though the teen female victims had no adult guidance or supervision, for at least two months. Good heavens.

Sounds as though the teen female victims had no adult guidance or supervision, for at least two months. Good heavens.
Exactly what was going thru my mind too. 6 kids, so 12 adults that should/could/would normally lead the way. Not sure what that's all about in this instance but dang. This is just so sad.

Thanks for posting, sds

Do people mean this?

Screenshot 2023-04-07 15.28.54.png
He literally said "and some of you - you make *advertiser censored* up"

I wonder if maybe he was trying to be really serious and he was actually nervous and it just came across like this.

The important thing is that they located the people who did this, not his manner of talking in my opinion.
RIP to the three victims.

Exactly what was going thru my mind too. 6 kids, so 12 adults that should/could/would normally lead the way. Not sure what that's all about in this instance but dang. This is just so sad.

Per the probable cause. The male victim was not identified at first (he was also clad in a ski mask and glove with only his eyes and stomach visible) , but there was a missing white male born in 2005 missing. When they located the second female they noticed she looked like a missing white female born 2006 and missing since March 30,2023

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back