FL - Three teens dumped and left for dead in Marion County - March 2023

I wonder why the male victim has still not been identified.
They have the Marsy's Law that they don't have to release the name. They didn't have the second female either citing this law as well.

"
The right to due process and to be treated with fairness and respect for your dignity.
• The right to be free from intimidation, harassment, and abuse.
• The right, within the judicial process, to be reasonably protected from the accused and any person acting on behalf of the accused. However, this is not intended to create a special relationship between the crime victim and any law enforcement agency or office absent a special relationship or duty as defined by Florida law.
• The right to have your safety and welfare as well as your families considered when setting bail, including setting pretrial release conditions that could affect you or your family’s safety and welfare. • The right to prevent the disclosure of information or records that could be used to locate or harass you or your family, or which could disclose your confidential or privileged information."

"Authorities withheld both victims’ names, citing the requests of their next of kin under Marsy’s Law, which provides protections for crime victims."

Last edited:
Man the probable cause lists out what happened per Adkins (12 yo) . It seemed the two that have been arrested and victims were part of robberies. The third suspect according to the youngest is the one that shot the people and never took of his mask after they picked him up. The third victim in the trunk was back there "smoking boxes." The first two (silvernail and male) were shot at the same time in the vehicle by Bewton (at large) when it struck the dumpster. Then the 12 yo was told he had to shot the last victim or his family would be killed and didn't believe she was dead.

Per Robinson's interview they were out to rob someone for their Marijuana, but they decided to "car hop" (break into cars. Brewton was giving directions to Silvernail (driver, 1st victim) and she missed a turn. Redacted I'm guessing that's when the shootings happened. Robinson stated that third victim was shot because she was still alive and would rat on them sending them to jail.

Last edited:
By looking at the victims' social media accounts it is pretty clear that these kids were pretty deep into crime. There are pictures and videos of them with guns and drugs. The male victim was Layla's boyfriend. Not sure how Camille came into the picture because I can't seem to find any connection between her and the other victims.

Such a sad, tragic situation. Why and how are kids tangled up in this?

By looking at the victims' social media accounts it is pretty clear that these kids were pretty deep into crime. There are pictures and videos of them with guns and drugs. The male victim was Layla's boyfriend. Not sure how Camille came into the picture because I can't seem to find any connection between her and the other victims.

Such a sad, tragic situation. Why and how are kids tangled up in this?

Yup. Per the affidavits they were all in a robbery ring. I am guessing part of it is unfortunately due to being a small town and not much else to do.

"As of the 2020 census, the population was 1,508"

Do people mean this?

View attachment 413453
He literally said "and some of you - you make *advertiser censored* up"

I wonder if maybe he was trying to be really serious and he was actually nervous and it just came across like this.

The important thing is that they located the people who did this, not his manner of talking in my opinion.
RIP to the three victims.
My daughter lives near here. She has on occasion repeated what this sheriff has said to me in the past and thought some of it was humorous while I pointed out it clearly wasn't. He has a habit of saying inappropriate things in my opinion. moo

I wonder how the 12-year-old and 17-year-old knew each other. That is a pretty huge age difference at that age. They shouldn't have been in the same school or anything. Maybe the same neighborhood? But still, how would they even meet up with that age difference? Odd.
Siblings?

Yup. Per the affidavits they were all in a robbery ring. I am guessing part of it is unfortunately due to being a small town and not much else to do.

I think the issue goes even deeper. Who were their influences growing up? Who were their role models?

Where are their parents? IMO, that might explain a lot.:(

What an incredibly sad tragedy all around.

JMO

Last edited:

Hey now, small towns have lots to do and plenty of opportunities to be busy and engaged in positive activities. The fact that these kids were criminals is surely not because they were from a small town.

I wonder why the male victim has still not been identified.
There's a law in the area called "Marsy's Law" where juvenile victims of crime can have their names withheld if the family does not wish to release them.

These kids were probably "raised" in some of the most horrific environments imaginable, to have ended up like this.

Perp walk and both boys look older than they are. The 16 y/o & 17 y/o boys will probably be charged as adults. I get the impression this isn't either one's first rodeo. JMO

The 12 y/o, not sure about him but maybe there's some program they can put him thru to turn his life around when he gets out.

I felt so sad watching the 12 year-old. What a waste.

From the affidavit, the 12 year old lived in a "trap house" so obviously there were no role models for him.
I was just about to come here and say that! And lived in a home that was built last year with no a/c?! A trap house...no telling what he saw on an everyday basis. IMO, he likely looked up to Robinson as a provider and savior. Kids are going through stuff some of us as adults, could not come close to imagining.

There's a law in the area called "Marsy's Law" where juvenile victims of crime can have their names withheld if the family does not wish to release them.

These kids were probably "raised" in some of the most horrific environments imaginable, to have ended up like this.
After learning the stories of Trent Lerhkamp in Brunswick Ga, Paul Murdaugh Hampton Sc, Bowen Turner Orangeburg Sc etc, etc, etc, I really and truly don't believe it takes horrific environments to propagate these kids. The attackers of Trent, convicted rapist Bowen Turner, and even Paul Murdaugh, these are young men who were given EVERY opportunity to succeed, money was no object when it came their futures. NOTHING was in their way on the road to success. But the exact opposite happened. Different soil, different locale, different socioeconomic upbringing. What is the common denominator between all of these young men and the ones in FL? Why do they all seem to hold NO Value for human life? They have beaten, killed, tortured, and raped. All before the age of 20.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut
Back