Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly felt like throwing up in my mouth a bit when I read this part.

The fact that that came out of that person's mouth and they didn't see a problem with it highlights everything that's wrong about this. Thank goodness for that reporter who asked the question, because they really showed who they are in that moment.

MOO
It's actually macabre, isn't it?

article geoblocked but seriously , if Ray has such a witness, he needs to introduce her to LE at the speed of light.
Yes, geoblocked again, but WOW, what a revelation within the quoted sentence!! A witness, who knows it, that the wife wasn't absent all the time!!
We're getting closer to the whole truth ......
As if I felt it. Or still feeling it.

It's actually macabre, isn't it?
It's so lacking in perspective it makes my head whirl.

Four vibrant young women were murdered while doing survival sex work to pay the bills, to support their families.

And the Heuermanns house and garden in a posh Long Island suburb got a bit messed up. They have to sort out their clutter, replant their garden, replace their bends on their sinks, and get a new vinyl tub.

*sings One of These Things is Not Like the Other*

I do notice that all of their 'terrible mess' photos appear to be a) in the basement, b) in the garage, and c) in the living room. No photographs of bedrooms. One photo of the bath missing a chunk. So, by that, I am assuming the bedrooms and kitchen are fine, they can eat, sleep, and bathe once the bath is fixed.

MOO

Yes, geoblocked again, but WOW, what a revelation within the quoted sentence!! A witness, who knows it, that the wife wasn't absent all the time!!
We're getting closer to the whole truth ......
I don't think so.
In the one day 3 lawyers go AWOL, one after the next.
I just do not believe it is relevant or useful even if she does exist.
Massive ego trip that is off the Richter scale in insanity.

Four vibrant young women were murdered while doing survival sex work to pay the bills, to support their families.

And the Heuermanns house and garden in a posh Long Island suburb got a bit messed up. They have to sort out their clutter, replant their garden, replace their bends on their sinks, and get a new vinyl tub.

I do notice that all of their 'terrible mess' photos appear to be a) in the basement, b) in the garage, and c) in the living room. No photographs of bedrooms. One photo of the bath missing a chunk. So, by that, I am assuming the bedrooms and kitchen are fine, they can eat, sleep, and bathe once the bath is fixed.

MOO

Like the only one that could, at a stretch, think that that was a good idea would be someone on serious pharmaceuticals IMO.

Maybe it's because at least 3 of her hairs are thought to have been found with the bodies of the victims and it is logical she MIGHT need criminal representation.
I should have been more clear in my post. I absolutely understand why AE would retain an attorney, for any number of reasons. What I can't seem to wrap my head around is why her 2 grown children jointly retained their own separate attorney.

No! I don't think she's supporting her husband, but she may still have contact with him for practical reason's or because she is still processing this nightmare. She may even still love him, heaven's know why, but it's hard to let go of a life you've known for 25 + years.
The two AE + RH were obviously in total agreement about their shared lifestyle. They both seem to have basically accepted each other's particular quirks. That welds together. MOO

MOO
I've seen only the Christmas tree from 2009/10 and one little room corner (?) with an ironing board and things piled up. Where can I view more?

Genuinely feel bad for AE and her children, particularly the son.
However, I don't agree with the lawyers presser. Yes, they are in a very difficult and unimaginable place, and I do view them as victims, but this is about the women who are deceased, whom, I imagine felt very real terror in their final minutes, alone, abused and terrified. That is just my opinion .

VESS MITEV: It's absolutely the appropriate time to talk about the condition of Heuermann's house, and the children. Again, they're innocent bystanders in this. And that's, again, we cannot stress that enough. Because of what has happened here -- and it's of unimaginable magnitude -- they're caught up in this. They're victims in this, just as much -- maybe disagree or you might, uh, you know, consider that -- there were horrific things that were alleged to have been happened, but an allegation and a conviction are quantum leaps apart. So yes, they are victims, and yes, they are innocent bystanders. And yes, their lives have been completely upended and turned upside down.'
Wow. The arrogance here. I am sorry, but the lawyer effed up big time.
No, having your house messed up is not the same as being abused, tortured and murdered. Not even close.
No, this is not the time to go "momey-money-money gimme money".

My sympathy for the family actually decreased after that misfortunate statement. I know their lawyer does not represent their own thoughts, but that just crossed a line here.

And now that I think about it, have there been any public statements from the family to the victims family members? Any sympathy for the real victims or just sad talk about how hard it is for them, who are all alive and in one piece? I think there might have been a little something in one presser?

MOO

I try very hard not to judge people who find themselves in very traumatic circumstances through no fault of their own. All of these families are victims. I see nothing positive in putting them all on a scale to try to determine who's pain is greater.

That said, I do not believe the attorneys for AE and her children did them any favors by holding this press conference yesterday. And I respectfully wish that John Ray would crawl back under whatever rock he emerged from.

All MOO

'Aug 11, 2023
The family of accused Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann says their life has become a surreal nightmare. They claim their home was turned upside down in the investigation, and they're threatening legal action. CBS New York's Carolyn Gusoff reports'

I also think the press conference was in poor taste. Her house got messed up because she is married to a serial killer. That isn’t her fault - but it also isn’t LEs fault.

Plus, IMO she is probably going to get paid out when the divorce finalizes. They owe 80k for three years of unpaid state income tax. Poor people don’t have NY state income tax bills like that. He would need to make 400k a year to owe that much.
IMO they seem to have lived very frugally so where is that money?
She will also get some portion of the proceeds from selling their property in NY and SC.
She needs to take her 40k money, go stay in Iceland with her family, and let her lawyers settle the divorce. Bonus - the healthcare in Iceland is probably cheaper and more accessible. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim