Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Shocking new details in murder of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies | 9 News
So how did the cleaners get in the house? Has this been confirmed? They had to have had a key or have been let in. Did he meet up with them and give them the key? I am keen to know and also what instructions he gave them for cleaning
Great post.

Somewhere along the line, people seem to have lost their coping skills / impulse control to deal with all life's ups & downs. Everyone has crisis in their life at some point.

We seem to be living in this fake world , where what counts, is how may likes you get on social media etc. Your perceived image to the world. People don't seem to talk to each other anymore, it's all thru screens where you can basically be whatever you want.

In my line of work, I see young kids, teens & adults react impulsively to the most benign situations ( ie someone didn't text them back etc, it's often about social media ) & they can do really stupid things " in the moment" that can be life altering.

I also think alot of people think that are entitled & are so self centred & self absorbed that they don't have any empathy for fellow human beings..........I've noticed this more since Covid in my work ( eg person next to them can be trying very hard to die, while we are trying very hard to save them & all the other patient & their family are worried about is that I didn't get them a warm blanket / cup of tea / sandwich etc ) Obviously not all, but a hell of alot.........

Than there is the many people who have a personality disorder/s, who seem to wear this diagnosis like a badge of honour :rolleyes:

I don't have the answers, but simply talking to people & being involved in their life would be a start.

All IMO

Ted talk over :p
Off-topic...

Have you watched the series on ch9 called Web of lies? all USA-based however some sad reenactments and stories, mainly about online use and someone often ending up dead or getting access to children they shouldn't all through the use of the internet.

"We seem to be living in this fake world , where what counts, is how may likes you get on social media etc. Your perceived image to the world. People don't seem to talk to each other anymore, it's all thru screens where you can basically be whatever you want."

I would have assumed that BLC called the cleaning service and let them in.
That would be pretty risky...... I wonder if the air tasker reference reported may have also been cleaners hired. were they to clean and pick up furniture. He might have left the key somewhere for them to collect.

Paraphrased

I'll just try & add stuff we don't already know.

• A "routine" audit found that BLC's gun was missing from a police gun safe a day after the murder, only for it to be returned two days later with ammunition missing
  • A neighbour heard a gunshot plus a “faint, muffled … yell or a raised voice” about 9.40am on February 19.
  • Another neighbour heard an “extremely loud and quick bang” one minute later that caused them to “freak out” before they heard two more about 10 minutes later
  • Almost 15 minutes later, a call was made to triple-0 by Davies’ mobile phone where a male voice said “get out, off” before cutting out
  • Emergency operator made 2 attempts to call Luke's phone- both unanswered
  • Jesse had not been getting on with his housemates in the lead up to the alleged murders- he was messy & were "poised" to kick him out
  • At 5:40pm the housemates were exchanging messages on the topic
  • One of them spotted the surf bags & blue tarp & the beetroot looking stain- one housemate took a photo & sent it to the other
  • At 8pm the housemate who received the text returned home to look at the mess- “The housemate took three photographs of the surfboard bags … and prodded them with their finger,” the document said. “They stated that the bag felt lumpy, not like it had a surfboard inside.”
  • Housemates were stunned to learn of the truth as to what was in the bags
  • They took photos to say ‘look at the mess here’, it wouldn’t even cross a person’s mind that they could really be looking at something so sinister,” the source said.
  • “There’s such an extreme improbability of a body being in a surf bag that it’s not even a rational thought when normal people would be confronted with such a site,” another said.
  • on Feb 20th - 24hrs after the alleged murders - a text was sent from Jesse's phone
  • “Hi both. I’ve hired Air Tasker to come and collect my things. I’ve just got to get someone with a van for my bed but everything else is clear,” the text said.

“I might be doing a road trip to Perth with mates on Thursday night, so should be flying back Sunday and will 100% have it out by then,” the text continued.
  • At 8:10pm the one of the housemates went to inspect the surf bags & they were gone ( Tuesday the 20th )
  • Inside a skip bin was : Five drawers from Mr Baird’s chest of drawers and bedside tables, Luke's bank and ID cards plus his Tag Heuer watch, heavily blood soaked doona and blood soaked clothing, a smashed mobile phone, car keys, plus a hi-vis vest inside a bag, which had a sticker on the front that read “Baird, Jesse”
  • at 11.30am, investigators found pre-hired cleaners, who had mopped half of Mr Baird’s bedroom floor, before being removed by detectives who began searching the scene
  • Police found : apparent blood staining within the premises and the courtyard, the chest of drawers and the bedside tables, which also had blood stains on them, blood “underneath the floorboards in the kitchen” and blood in Mr Baird’s bedroom, “A large blue bloodstained tarp was located beneath a trapdoor,”, a bullet hole in the kitchen floor. Underneath, police found the spent bullet and located a spent cartridge on top of a kitchen cupboard.
  • The blood was tested and matched that of Mr Baird
  • Ballistic comparison of the fired cartridge later matched for Lamarre-Condon’s police issued pistol
  • Police got to work tracing Lamarre-Condon, starting with his Uber account.
  • Uber records showed the 28-year-old cop left Mr Baird’s house to Sydney Airport at 9.20pm on the night of the alleged murder.
  • BLC hired white van from airport- used to dispose of the bodies & stuff into skip at Cronulla
  • Further evidence emerged on February 20 when a random audit of the firearms safe at the Youth Command unit showed Lamarre-Condon’s pistol “was not accounted for and was absent from its allocated ‘gun peg’
  • BLC called in sick on February 21 and 22 and told his bosses he had been “offered a position to undergo emergency elective surgery”
  • The gun had been returned to the station’s safe by February 22 at which point it was seized
  • ammunition from the gun “has not been located at this time” leaving detectives unable to “confirm if any rounds are missing”
  • By February 22, police were closing in on Lamarre-Condon and he knew it
  • She told police later “Lamarre-Condon explained that the van was full of blood and needed to clean it out,”
  • He asked if she had seen the news
  • She hadn't but checked news & saw a story about a police officer being a suspect in a double murder-
    “When Beau came back in, I said, ‘They f-king think it’s a police officer,’ the document said the woman told police. “Beau panicked again and said, ‘Show me the article’.

“Beau hadn’t wanted to see the articles earlier because he said he wasn’t sure what was a dream and what was real because he hadn’t slept,” police will allege the woman said.
  • The woman told police that BLC allegedly said to her that he had driven to a rural location with another female before arriving at her Lambton home - “Beau said ‘This morning I was floating in a dam’,” the woman told police. “I don’t know if Beau was picturing this, or (if) it was something that he had done.”
  • The woman asked BLC what he meant - “Beau said, ‘I drove two and half hours away with a girl to a farm or the countryside’,” she asked if he meant near Goulburn - “He said, ‘I don’t know. There was a dam. The body wouldn’t sink’,”
  • The woman said BLC told her - “The girl panicked and wanted to go home” and that he “told her that was fair and that she was never here or part of this”, BLC told the woman - “drove the girl back home two and a half hours and then I drove back to the dam.”
  • BLC than told the woman - “I got it centre and I said to myself that I have to get this sorted and clean up my mess” “He said ‘I am me, but it’s not me’
  • On February 23, police spoke to the other woman who allegedly accompanied BLC to a rural property in Goulburn.
  • The woman told police BLC instructed her to get out of the van and open a gate where she waited while he drove to a dam
  • When he returned - the woman “noticed that a blue tarp that had been covering ‘things’ in the back of the van was now missing and the van was empty”
  • On February 23, Lamarre-Condon surrendered himself at Bondi Police Station before he was charged with two counts of murder
If it’s “not him” doing the criminal stuff, it can’t “be him” making allegations of workplace bullying.
You can’t flip flop between delirium and sound mind selectively.

He looks normal in some photos, and exceptionally high in others (the one where he is with Jesse shows very intense eyes). So maybe, or even high-potency THC causes psychosis and paranoia, usually in men. Probably, a mix of things, most of them, uppers.
<modsnip - no link>
Also I think they would have regular drug tests in the police force.
Interestingly, you’re only allowed to have 50nanograms of THC in your system, however meth is 150nanograms to pass.
Also THC takes much longer to expel as it attaches to lipids in the system. Meth, speed, ecstasy and similar drugs generally pass in a weekend.
So as an observation society and even employers are easier on hard drug users than THC. In many cases people can be still coming down and able to go to work legally.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it’s “not him” doing the criminal stuff, it can’t “be him” making allegations of workplace bullying.
It is interesting tho even in a delirium when the female that allegedly accompanied him to Bungonia became panicked and wanted to leave he drove her all the way back and then drove back again. He seemingly wasn’t a “perceived” threat to women. All the female celebrities he is in photos with are standing very close to him and his colleague even allegedly allowed him inside her home after he arrives there with a bloodied van. But the information coming from friends of Jesse and Luke who knew of BLC on the scene seem to imply that men bristled at the near sight of him. ?? I’m not a trained psychologist so I’m not throwing down expert knowledge here just purely an observation I found interesting in relation to the case.
& it was also a female detective who got him to reveal where JB & LD were left.

It is interesting tho even in a delirium when the female that allegedly accompanied him to Bungonia became panicked and wanted to leave he drove her all the way back and then drove back again. He seemingly wasn’t a “perceived” threat to women. All the female celebrities he is in photos with are standing very close to him and his colleague even allegedly allowed him inside her home after he arrives there with a bloodied van. But the information coming from friends of Jesse and Luke who knew of BLC on the scene seem to imply that men bristled at the near sight of him. ?? I’m not a trained psychologist so I’m not throwing down expert knowledge here just purely an observation I found interesting in relation to the case.
& it was also a female detective who got him to reveal where JB & LD were left.
I think you're underestimating how many women do find certain men creepy but will grit their teeth and endure social interaction or even physical contact with that person with a smile fixed in place because it seems like the safest thing to do in that moment. Selfies, by their nature, tend to involve standing closely together. I can't imagine that celebrities enjoy being that close to someone who gives off those kind of vibes, but they're trying to maintain an image of being fan-friendly and many would be trusting in the closeness of other people to keep them safe.

MOO

He's not mad he's just bad...
<modsnip - no link>
Also I think they would have regular drug tests in the police force.
Interestingly, you’re only allowed to have 50nanograms of THC in your system, however meth is 150nanograms to pass.
Also THC takes much longer to expel as it attaches to lipids in the system. Meth, speed, ecstasy and similar drugs generally pass in a weekend.
So as an observation society and even employers are easier on hard drug users than THC. I’m many cases people can be still coming down and able to go to work legally.
I don't think he was on drugs, not mad just bad, in the Celeste mann case in melbourne the killer got a 36 year sentence a couple of days ago. He got obsessed, she didn't even know him, just worked with him briefly, and thought he had gone away following an avo, and when she put a photo of her and new boyfriend on social media, the next day she was dead. Although this guy did go under mental impairment. I would lock down social media if being stalked, it's unfair but people are crazy. I think lamarre is just a an obsessed creep.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be pretty risky...... I wonder if the air tasker reference reported may have also been cleaners hired. were they to clean and pick up furniture. He might have left the key somewhere for them to collect.
You're quite right, AirTasker offers various services, so it's plausible that they undertook different tasks at that address.

Police documents reveal grim details of double murder

The next day, the housemates received a message from Baird’s phone saying he had hired an Air Tasker to collect his things and he needed someone with a van to collect the bed.

Two hours later in Cronulla, a witness saw a man unload items into a skip which later turned out to be Davies’ licence, credit card and watch, a bloodied doona and a bag labelled “BAIRD, Jesse”.

When police rushed to Baird’s home on Brown Street, they found three cleaners mopping up blood stains, writes the SMH.

Forensic officers would later find a bullet stuck in the kitchen floorboards, a blood-soaked tarpaulin inside a trap door in the kitchen, and a spent casing above a cabinet, the newspaper states.

I think you're underestimating how many women do find certain men creepy but will grit their teeth and endure social interaction or even physical contact with that person with a smile fixed in place because it seems like the safest thing to do in that moment. Selfies, by their nature, tend to involve standing closely together. I can't imagine that celebrities enjoy being that close to someone who gives off those kind of vibes, but they're trying to maintain an image of being fan-friendly and many would be trusting in the closeness of other people to keep them safe.

MOO
I don’t underestimate women or the power of their intuition at all. My point was that women allegedly felt “safe” enough to get in a car and drive 2 hours into the countryside in the middle of the night and to let him inside their house with their children inside after showing up disheveled on the doorstep with a bloodied van. In contrast to how gay men on the Sydney scene felt towards him (from information reported). This is an interesting paradox imo and I do believe in a psych profile in determining motive and prior psychological lead up to motive this is part of what elements are looked into. From my understanding.

I don’t underestimate women or the power of their intuition at all. My point was that women allegedly felt “safe” enough to get in a car and drive 2 hours into the countryside in the middle of the night and to let him inside their house with their children inside after showing up disheveled on the doorstep with a bloodied van. In contrast to how gay men on the Sydney scene felt towards him (from information reported). This is an interesting paradox imo and I do believe in a psych profile in determining motive and prior psychological lead up to motive this is part of what elements are looked into. From my understanding.
It’s probably similar to creepy hetero men being accepted by other men, yet women who’ve seen the creepiness run a mile

Re the cleaners, I wondered if it was a regular (say fortnightly, monthly or weekly) clean that just happened to be taking place in lucky timing for BLC. Would explain them having keys and access to the house.
Maybe a smart lock with a keypad and a day-time range specific access code just for the cleaners at the arranged time, or messaged to them upon arrival.

Just about all residential smart locks also have a physical key as a backup/alternative mode of entry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennyboo
Back