Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

He's not mad he's just bad...

I don't think he was on drugs, not mad just bad, in the Celeste mann case in melbourne the killer got a 36 year sentence a couple of days ago. He got obsessed, she didn't even know him, just worked with him briefly, and thought he had gone away following an avo, and when she put a photo of her and new boyfriend on social media, the next day she was dead. Although this guy did go under mental impairment. I would lock down social media if being stalked, it's unfair but people are crazy. I think lamarre is just a an obsessed creep.

what's an 'avo'?

I wish that some of the "celebrities" that BLC was papped with would come out & have something to say about him..........that would , I imagine would send him into a spin.

I can't believe, as a police officer, he was still chasing celebs days before the murders......

I wish that some of the "celebrities" that BLC was papped with would come out & have something to say about him..........that would , I imagine would send him into a spin.

I can't believe, as a police officer, he was still chasing celebs days before the murders......
I doubt he was anything different to the dozens of people they have to have selfies with every day. I doubt any of them remember him at all.

MOO

Didn’t blood seep through floorboards? … wouldn’t take be only an issue if it was from an upper level?
It says here the blood was found beneath the kitchen floorboards. So, downstairs.

Sydney 2024 Mardi Gras, Qantas float - as a tribute, has Luke Davies's name written on the nose of the plane:
image 1/46 - the Qantas float, with Luke Davies's name - makes its way along Oxford Street, Sydney; the person dancing in the Qantas Captain's cap is G-Flip - an Australian musician - G-Flip a surprise pilot on Qantas float - WAtoday - complimentary article - hopefully not paywalled.
1-46-MG-Q-Tribute-float-G-Flip-copy.png
There was a special tribute on the Qantas float to slain crew member Luke Davies. Attribution: Jessica Hromas
Luke's mum and sister were seen in the last row of airline crew, while musician GFlip led the float.

image 21/46 - the float with Luke Davies's name & some of the Qantas team, before the parade starts:
21-46-MG-Q-LD name & team.png

• ABC iView Sydney 2024 Mardi Gras, hosted by Courtney Act & Mon Schafter - the Qantas float can be seen at 43:35 to 44:42. G-Flip joins the presenters from 2:19:57 onwards - at 2:20:21 G-Flip says "....& it's really great that Qantas highlighted Luke Davies as well"....
  • Also, there was supposed to be one-minutes silence, for Luke & Jesse, just after the start of the parade, I can't find it in the broadcast or any other media atm, it may not have been filmed, I don't know, I very much think it would have happened.
  • As I was writing this post I had to take many breaths, my mind kept thinking Luke's name should not be on the Q-float, Luke & Jesse should have spent last night dancing an exhilarating dance down Oxford street, with all of their friends.......

Sad, sad, sad & so very angry.
MOO
Edit (Added link for WAtoday);)

Last edited:
it's probably more about spite and obsession
I don't think he was desperate - I think he was hateful

Well, maybe it would not be that dissimilar from Celeste Manno's murder case, then. These murderers have such tunnel vision, seeing only themselves in this world, that they can't process the fact that no one is obliged to love them back. And, it gets more dangerous with age. In 2014, when Lady Gaga was so supportive, Beau was a charming 17-year-old kid. Mentally, he stayed the same, but even celebrities might cringe when a pumped up 28-year-old man is "chasing" them. I doubt that an adult Beau could be that welcomed as a red-carpet interviewer, either. With Jesse, I suspect, it was not merely obsession, but envy because Jesse made it into an adult world, and Beau didn't.

He killed these awesome young men ..so much evidence.,BLC is and always has been a stalker...a sick, violent , narcissist... ,predatory individual., stalking celebrities (what a looser), having unlimited funds (how? Drugs, prostituting, sugar daddy or Photoshop).<modsnip - not victim friendly> He was working for LE ...I would have to say he is the most incompetent perpetrator ever! He couldn't cover the smell of his own let alone cover a murder! IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
it's probably more about spite and obsession
I don't think he was desperate - I think he was hateful
So desperate to be acknowledged and loved by Jesse I meant. The rejection resulted in so much anger that drove him to the evil act.

BLC would have had other opportunities for relationships and had love and support from family and friends.

It’s incomprehensible what drove him to do this

So desperate to be acknowledged and loved by Jesse I meant. The rejection resulted in so much anger that drove him to the evil act.

BLC would have had other opportunities for relationships and had love and support from family and friends.

It’s incomprehensible what drove him to do this
Maybe he has a personality disorder? I think to me he seems like a hateful and obsessed person, who was showing a pattern of escalated stalking and intimidation of his victim over time.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back