GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

Rbbm

How hard it is for her?

I happen to think the zipties were hard for Jennifer.

No, I don't think Inmate #433612 should be loose in society or against the side of any vehicles while she awaits a new trial.

But then, I don't see her getting a new trial. Granted the defense was a drone bean footage, the judge was very careful, very transparent and IMO protected the trial from appeal.

She can stay where she is.

It suits her.

JMO
I don’t think she is going to suffer long-term in prison; she is used to being taken care of, after all. Her biggest problem is that there isn’t a wealthy man around to manipulate, and I don’t think she gets along with other women too well.

I don’t think she is going to suffer long-term in prison; she is used to being taken care of, after all. Her biggest problem is that there isn’t a wealthy man around to manipulate, and I don’t think she gets along with other women too well.
True.

Likely settling into her new routine.

40 days in, plus or minus.

I bet she'd give anything right about now for even the worst Starbucks sandwich.

It's inconceivable to me what life would be like without conscience. Nothing remains, I should think, but unadulterated self. Carnal self. I guess she is that.

Irritated, no doubt, to be separated temporarily from her child; yet no remorse for separating five children permanently from their mother.

That tells me everything.

JMO

Troconis remains in custody at York Correctional Institution on a $6 million bond, which her family can’t post right now.

“The costs going forward are substantial. This family, although of some means, is not wealthy. Therefore, the costs of both continuing with this matter as well coming up with the money for bond is very extreme,” Schoenhorn told reporters. “They are going to be seeking to raise money from people—friends, family and anybody else who wants to contribute, who believes that at least a new trial is in order, and Michelle should be out and awaiting the results of that in the community rather than being locked up.”

Troconis’ bond release conditions include that she would have to remain in Connecticut, where she wasn’t living prior to her trial. Schoenhorn called that “punitive” and said he intends to address that once she’s able to bond out. Schoenhorn said Troconis is doing OK under the circumstances.

“For somebody who's never in her life prior to this even had a parking ticket or a speeding ticket, let alone being accused of serious felonies, you can imagine how hard it is for her,” Schoenhorn stated.
Troconis is facing a maximum of 50 years in prison if the judge doesn’t vacate one of the counts of conspiracy to commit evidence tampering. If he does, Troconis faces a maximum sentence of 45 years.

She also has a pending contempt of court charge. Troconis is accused of displaying a court-sealed document from the Dulos divorce case on her laptop during her trial. She returns to court in that case on May 15.

I don’t like that Horn is trying to establish that MT is somehow “different” from other convicted felons ….
Horn’s logic, as usual, is illogical - MT being convicted is harder for her because she had not been caught and convicted previously? … I’m sure there are MANY others in the prison system for the first time same as her.

The sooner she is sentenced, the better. Her silly family and silly folks donating to her appeal can enjoy flushing the money down the toilet.

PS don’t believe she’s never had a parking ticket …

I don’t like that Horn is trying to establish that MT is somehow “different” from other convicted felons ….
Horn’s logic, as usual, is illogical - MT being convicted is harder for her because she had not been caught and convicted previously? … I’m sure there are MANY others in the prison system for the first time same as her.

The sooner she is sentenced, the better. Her silly family and silly folks donating to her appeal can enjoy flushing the money down the toilet.

PS don’t believe she’s never had a parking ticket …
2015 - Failure to have proper indorsement
2017 - Speeding/Proof of insurance
Why lie when most things are public

2015 - Failure to have proper indorsement
2017 - Speeding/Proof of insurance
Why lie when most things are public
Thank you for the research. Amazing what a little investigative work can reveal.

And wasn’t there another incident that MT had in IIRC one of the Suburban vehicles owned perhaps by FD? I seem to recall something about a vehicular crash that had occurred in which MT was the driver? Unless perhaps, it is one of this incidents given above? MOO

She may or may not have a parking ticket or have been officially caught in any previous criminal activity, but even Atty B knew she was a hot mess by encouraging her to invoke the 5th on every question asked in the FORE Group civil case deposition. IMO, this was a wise move because truth telling, in this case, would have exposed all of the FORE group financial shenanigans (FD hiding $$$…giving MT 75K etc.). She was clearly involved in nefarious financial civil crimes and was coached not to reveal them by an very astute attorney. I’m all in support of family/friends championing your innocence, yet, in this case, they really should show their support by recognizing the person’s flaws and acknowledging that she’s finally been held accountable for many years of extremely bad behavior that, unfortunately, resulted in the MURDER of a beautiful mother of 5 beautiful children. I hope her sentencing on May 31st reflects this and honors Jennifer Farber and her 5 children.

Marissa is in court.
Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

Judge Kevin Randolph says the argument for acquittal is the same as at trial on whether there was sufficient evidence to go to the jury. He ruled then that there was.
@News12CT
Marissa Alter
https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter
@MarissaAlter
·
43m

Randolph denies the motion for acquittal based on that, but he says he will not make a ruling on whether the evidence met a sufficient standard. That’s up to an appellate court.
@News12CT

41m

Randolph says there can be more than one conspiracy in a case. HOWEVER, he does believe the defense has a “colorful claim” regarding two conspiracy to commit evidence tampering charges and double jeopardy. Randolph says he will reserve judgement on that for sentencing.
@News12CT

@MarissaAlter
·
40m

That means there is a possibility one of the convictions could be vacated then.
@News12CT
Maybe I'm just abnormally cynical this morning but this reads, to me, like Judge R may slide on one of the conspiracy convictions.

Maybe I'm just abnormally cynical this morning but this reads, to me, like Judge R may slide on one of the conspiracy convictions.
My thoughts exactly. Weren’t the conspiracy charges for : conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to tamper with evidence, and conspiracy to hinder prosecution? Those sound like 3 separate crimes to me, but what do I know?

My thoughts exactly. Weren’t the conspiracy charges for : conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to tamper with evidence, and conspiracy to hinder prosecution? Those sound like 3 separate crimes to me, but what do I know?

Here is what I have:
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/29/19). Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford Norwalk #FST-CR-19-0167364-T

*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse #FST-CR20-0241178-T

*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/24/19). Stamford-Norwalk #FST-CR19-0148553-T

Thank you for the research. Amazing what a little investigative work can reveal.

And wasn’t there another incident that MT had in IIRC one of the Suburban vehicles owned perhaps by FD? I seem to recall something about a vehicular crash that had occurred in which MT was the driver? Unless perhaps, it is one of this incidents given above? MOO

Those 2 I mentioned were in Miami. She did have an accident in CT

IMG_1344.pngThis is the cr** that the Troconises are back to posting on social media. I do wonder what Andy Bowman would think of this? This sounds defamatory to me, if it isn’t true, and I don’t think it is. I bet he wishes he had never even heard of Michelle Troconis.

View attachment 496742This is the cr** that the Troconises are back to posting on social media. I do wonder what Andy Bowman would think of this? This sounds defamatory to me, if it isn’t true, and I don’t think it is. I bet he wishes he had never even heard of Michelle Troconis.
It just doesn’t seem to cease does it? Amazing that some just cannot accept the truth, or begin to see what the jury, prosecutors, and all else see.

My late father used to say ‘empty barrels make the most noise’. MOO

View attachment 496742This is the cr** that the Troconises are back to posting on social media. I do wonder what Andy Bowman would think of this? This sounds defamatory to me, if it isn’t true, and I don’t think it is. I bet he wishes he had never even heard of Michelle Troconis.
Thanks. I'm not on twitter anymore. I think this is the first time they have made a statement about AB? I could be wrong. I wonder how she is really coping in prison.

Oh my goodness! If she were innocent and spoke the truth (as I'm sure AB recommended) than she wouldn't be in this mess. The level of blame and delusion is beyond belief with this family. I wonder how they defended Mama T when she was in legal trouble? Medicare made her do it?

Oh my goodness! If she were innocent and spoke the truth (as I'm sure AB recommended) than she wouldn't be in this mess. The level of blame and delusion is beyond belief with this family. I wonder how they defended Mama T when she was in legal trouble? Medicare made her do it?
Exactly right-did he really force her to go into that room and LIE to those cops??? Why would he do that? “He threatened us”? I can’t believe these idiots are getting away with saying such things, without so much as a “cease and desist” letter.

Exactly right-did he really force her to go into that room and LIE to those cops??? Why would he do that? “He threatened us”? I can’t believe these idiots are getting away with saying such things, without so much as a “cease and desist” letter.

Mind boggling. And the replacement defense attorney did such a great job defending her? She was found GUILTY on all charges. I think everyone here has discussed his level of unprofessionalism, incompetence and baffling statements in the courtroom. I do think they should just simmer down on social media and accept the truth. It doesn’t help their sister, who is sitting in a prison cell, to post such nonsense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back