Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out here:

News Death Notice

LAUTERBACH, Maria F. and infant son Gabrel Joseph, 20 of Vandalia, December 14, 2007. Service pending. Westbrock Funeral Home
Published in the Dayton Daily News on 1/13/2008. [URL="http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderResults"]http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderResults[/URL]

I have to go back and reread, but I swear when this originally came out it was said Maria bought the bus ticket on the 14th and intended on using it on the 15th, but it was good for 6 months.

Did anyone else notice this death notice Tom'sGirl posted earlier this week, the death notice is dated December 14.

ipswitch,
hon, please accept my apology and my sincere condolences. :( I hope I didn't offent you.

Camper,
He had to kill her in the house. Dr. Baden said on Greta Tuesday night that police reports state the blood was on the ceiling and walls.

As the manhunt for Laurean goes international, local law enforcement has concentrated on going over his recovered truck with a fine-tooth forensic comb, said Capt. Rick Sutherland of the Onslow County Sheriff’s Department.

“We found physical evidence in the truck and are processing it,” Sutherland said.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/laurean_54402___article.html/lauterbach_mexico.html

Thank you for the link. Looks like the weapon they think used was not in the truck

ipswitch,
hon, please accept my apology and my sincere condolences. :( I hope I didn't offent you.

No, you didn't offend me! :blowkiss:

I have been at peace with her death since she died. She had tried to commit suicide 6 times in 5 weeks before she passed, so my gut tells me she was ready to move on.

--->>>By the military account, WE donut know where Maria was the night of the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am guessing she met with at the motel on the 14th, he got into her car with her, left his truck at the motel, and then WE have to wonder where and when HE killed her. Where did they go together to spend the night of the 14th, because the withdrawal and the bus ticket happened after the 14th.

I want to know when acquired the charcoal bricketts, IF IF IF it was before the 14th, this whole thing was premeditated.

had to know the room mate had been assigned 'away duty' didn't he ?, and that no one would miss her 'MAYBE' for a while anyway?

This whole thing is a brain teaser!?!?!?

Wish we could all be in the same room while discussing this, we'd have it solved in no time, ya think?

The blood evidence proves she was killed in CL's HOUSE.
I think CL approached her or even grabbed her at work on the 14th when she got off at noon and took her to his house "for a talk" - a talk Maria did not survive.

I believe CL then started to run around covering up and trying to make it look like Maria "left". The withrawal, the note and the bus ticket purchase the next day all point to a cover-up to keep anyone from knowing Maria was dead - but instead make it look like she just "took off".

The witness said Maria was AFRAID of CL - I do not think they met anywhere off base - she would NOT have done that ALONE. I think CL MADE her go with him to his house - either by a ruse, or by forcing her and since everyone else was at the party on base, found it an opportune time to kill her and have nobody know she was missing (and not just AWOL) until much later. And indeed, the MC bought the note and ATM withdrawal as proof Maria just took off...and they kept believing it for 25 days. 's plan worked for almost a MONTH. Until the Sheriff dug in no-one at Camp LJ seemed to care that Maria was missing.

My Opinion

The blood evidence proves she was killed in CL's HOUSE.
I think CL approached her or even grabbed her at work on the 14th when she got off at noon and took her to his house "for a talk" - a talk Maria did not survive.

I believe CL then started to run around covering up and trying to make it look like Maria "left". The withrawal, the note and the bus ticket purchase the next day all point to a cover-up to keep anyone from knowing Maria was dead - but instead make it look like she just "took off".

The witness said Maria was AFRAID of CL - I do not think they met anywhere off base - she would NOT have done that ALONE. I think CL MADE her go with him to his house - either by a ruse, or by forcing her and since everyone else was at the party on base, found it an opportune time to kill her and have nobody know she was missing (and not just AWOL) until much later. And indeed, the MC bought the note and ATM withdrawal as proof Maria just took off...and they kept believing it for 25 days. 's plan worked for almost a MONTH. Until the Sheriff dug in no-one at Camp LJ seemed to care that Maria was missing.

My Opinion

--->>>OK so was she killed the evening of the 14th, neighbor saw Maria's car at the morning of the 15th. WHERE did and Maria go until evening IF IF he nabbed her at noonish time?

DID nab her after her trip to the ATM, was he following her when she went off duty that day??

The BIGGER question is WHAT duty shift did Christina work the day or night of the 14th? WHERE was their 18 month old baby during all of this?

HAD Christina actually left him and maybe staying elsewhere for a couple days prior?? We may never know that ya think?

LETS ALL say a prayer that is found ASAP!!!

No, you didn't offend me! :blowkiss:

I have been at peace with her death since she died. She had tried to commit suicide 6 times in 5 weeks before she passed, so my gut tells me she was ready to move on.
I am so sorry. She must have been very troubled and very determined. :( It is quite rare, particularly for a female, to take such measures, but as you said...she had tried before unsuccessfully. I am sad she felt she had no other way out. Hugs~

--->>>OK so was she killed the evening of the 14th,
neighbor saw Maria's car at the morning of the 15th. WHERE did and Maria go until evening IF IF he nabbed her at noonish time?

DID nab her after her trip to the ATM, was he following her when she went off duty that day??

The BIGGER question is WHAT duty shift did Christina work the day or night of the 14th? WHERE was their 18 month old baby during all of this?
HAD Christina actually left him and maybe staying elsewhere for a couple days prior?? We may never know that ya think?

LETS ALL say a prayer that is found ASAP
!!!

Does anyone know if Christina's job would have require her to work on a Saturday. The 15th was a Saturday.

I read in a obituary that there is another member of Christina's family also living in Jacksonville NC.. I can't find the obit. now though. Am I losing my mind?! :waitasec: It was like for Christina's grandpa or something....

--->>>OK so was she killed the evening of the 14th, neighbor saw Maria's car at the morning of the 15th. WHERE did and Maria go until evening IF IF he nabbed her at noonish time? He/they could have held her hostage in their home if he/they did in fact kidnap her (which I think could have been from her house). Christina's car wasn't there according to the neighbor, but could be they used her car to pick Maria up and left it somewhere.

DID nab her after her trip to the ATM, was he following her when she went off duty that day?? I think he (or they) was/were with her at that time. Would make it plausible as to how he got her pin number to use on December 24th for the $700 withdrawal. Wait...what day did she use the ATM supposedly?

The BIGGER question is WHAT duty shift did Christina work the day or night of the 14th? They aren't letting that information out, are they? I think it means it could incriminate her further.

WHERE was their 18 month old baby during all of this? Good question.

HAD Christina actually left him and maybe staying elsewhere for a couple days prior?? I have doubts she left him or was even gone. We may never know that ya think? Oh, YES...we will know eventually. It will all come out at trial.

LETS ALL say a prayer that is found ASAP!!! Done!

:) That is my opinion anyway.

[
QUOTE=Mygirlsadie;1918986]I read in a obituary that there is another member of Christina's family also living in Jacksonville NC.. I can't find the obit. now though. Am I losing my mind?! :waitasec: It was like for Christina's grandpa or something....
[/QUOTE]

I have saw a copy of the Obituary of her Grandfather. He lived in Prospect
Oh area and was an Attorney.

Definately in the military..I don't know though with it being the month of December most people are on block leave and the work days are usually cut short.

Does anyone know if Christina's job would have require her to work on a Saturday. The 15th was a Saturday.

You know, I am being reminded of that "texas cadet" murder. Where the boy cheated on his girlfriend and she "made" him lure the girl he had an affair with out and they killed her. maybe she told CL that if he wanted her to stay with him, he had to get rid of the other girl... Just a thought. Maybe it is just the military in common that keeps reminding me of that, but something is stinking in this case...

[
QUOTE=Mygirlsadie;1918997]Definately in the military..I don't know though with it being the month of December most people are on block leave and the work days are usually cut short.
[/QUOTE]

If she worked on a Saturday would that mean she had time off during the week ( Monday through Friday)

You know, I am being reminded of that "texas cadet" murder. Where the boy cheated on his girlfriend and she "made" him lure the girl he had an affair with out and they killed her. maybe she told CL that if he wanted her to stay with him, he had to get rid of the other girl... Just a thought. Maybe it is just the military in common that keeps reminding me of that, but something is stinking in this case...

I said that too in an earlier post. I remembered seeing it on a lifetime movie. I couldn't remember the name though, so thanks for reminding me.

Was Christina off on Friday the 14th and this is why She is trying to make it seem that Maria came to their house on Saturday the 15th

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: OK I just read the USMC timeline again. They say Maria bought a ticket from Greyhound on the 15th.But in the SW LE says it was Trailways

They just can't get their stories right! LOL I don't mean just the Laureans...I mean LE and the Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanmark