Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, was I wrong! James Bennett did know.

News of Jacques' possible involvement with his daughter's disappearance came as a surprise to James Bennett. Brooke's father says he knew about Jacques' past conviction on kidnapping and sexual assault and had brought it up as an issue with Brooke's mother.

"It wasn't made a big deal. He was married to Brooke's aunt and there were kids there here age and there was no indication that there was a problem of any kind, so it was never made an issue," he said. "Looking back, knowing what I do today, it would have been a lot different."

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8580434

I was wrong too. I was giving him the benefit of doubt because Brooke didn't live with him.
It's really sickening.

Except RR...the girl claims to have met the two men and possibly three. I would call that a "Ring". If she is telling the truth about the five years of sexual abuse, why would she make up the men?
This guy is sick enough to use whatever people he has in his little circle to try and intimidate her. "Hey, you see those guys over there...they're with me...and if you step out of line...they'll come and get you!"...stuff like that

Oh, and I also wouldn't put it past this guy to be a part of an online "network" of peds in which he shares graphic details about his exploits. JMO
I think distribution will probably come as one of the next charges when they are through ripping this guy's house and life to shreds.

G-d knows what kind of torture and mind games this creep inflicted on this poor girl!

I was trying to be patient, which I'm not good at. lol, I figured it would at least be up after the 11pm news. But.....nooooooo.
Since when do we have time to be patient here?! It has never been one of our best virtues, Suzi. :blowkiss:

I think distribution will probably come as one of the next charges when they are through ripping this guy's house and life to shreds.

Have you ever noticed that guys like him are usually busted by their need to share their pics and videos way before any victims come forward? They really are good at scaring their vics into shutting up.

Public execution of child molesters on first offense.

I am completely serious. Anyone who would molest a child is a broken, defective human being, and there is no point in keeping them around.

Well, I can't really think of one point....
Can anyone?

Welcome, PI. I wondered about that myself.
Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Sorry, I have to go back and fix my post. I was typing that out for everyone while the news was on here. That should be "A.R" (I think those are the right initals) stated in the affidavit that Jacque threatened the girl with going after her family members so that she would comply and not say anything to anyone. Not that Brooke's family was threatened. That was said during the live report on the livestream link. SuziQ posted the link for everyone on post 157. I just had to weed through all the posts to find the thing. I was had my local news on also. WPTZ.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I think the victim who came forward must have freaked out immediately when she learned that Brooke went missing thinking that she was the one who got her "throat cut". Since the abuse had stopped with her (we don't know why), she was most likely petrified she could be next. She was very brave to come forward with such detail and it sounds like she poured her heart out to them. Bravo, A.R.!

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Sorry, I have to go back and fix my post. I was typing that out for everyone while the news was on here. That should be "A.R" (I think those are the right initals) stated in the affidavit that Jacque threatened the girl with going after her family members so that she would comply and not say anything to anyone. Not that Brooke's family was threatened. That was said during the live report on the livestream link. SuziQ posted the link for everyone on post 157. I just had to weed through all the posts to find the thing. I was had my local news on also. WPTZ.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thanks DS for amending that.....!!! :blowkiss:

No worries, Dark! It is difficult to catch every detail when you are reporting live re-caps. :) Thanks for letting us know.

I think the victim who came forward must have freaked out immediately when she learned that Brooke went missing thinking that she was the one who got her "throat cut". Since the abuse had stopped with her (we don't know why), she was most likely petrified she could be next. She was very brave to come forward with such detail and it sounds like she poured her heart out to them. Bravo, A.R.!

I think thats what happened to SS.......
Poor girl must of been scared to death!

This reminds me of a case where the kidnapped girl is made to sign some type of "slavery" contract and is held captive, raped, tortured etc. I can't remember the name right now. There were (and probably still are) internet groups with instructions on how to do this, with copies of contracts etc.

UGH, I feel so sorry for A.R. and any others that were subjected to this hell.

No worries, Dark! It is difficult to catch every detail when you are reporting live re-caps. :) Thanks for letting us know.
My dearest SS,:blowkiss:
I appreciate it. I am a pecker when I type and it is hard when I am listening live.. LOL.

Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members