Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stated in the presser they knew about his past history from the beginning of the case. I would assume they did not have probably cause to get a warrant for his computer until they examined Brooke's. Even if Brooke had been staying there, I don't see them being allowed a warrant on that alone and MJ would never have offered it up to them without one, imo.
Probably right...just don't know how smart this guy is.

And we have no idea if the child who came forward is related to Brooke, right? I know someone speculated about the girl's initials- but they never did say a relation IIRC.
I was mistaken according to the one article. It was confirmed to be a relative of MJ's.

G-d knows what kind of torture and mind games this creep inflicted on this poor girl!

My dearest RR, :blowkiss:
That was also said on the news tonight. The she was almost tortured I was flipping stations during the news and listening to the live feed, I will try to find something about that on their websites. It was stated in the affidavit. Give me a few ok.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
My dearest RR,:blowkiss:
That was quicker than I thought. I am past my sleep time.

The words are from the script of the 6 p.m. news. Here is one place where it says it.

http://tv3.wcax.com/n/mon6p.htm

convinced a young relative that she was part of an underground sex program call "Breckenridge" and repeatedly assaulted her over the last five years. Papers also state that Jacques told the girl that he would cut her throat if she did not go along with the program. But, at this time, we do NOT know if Brooke Bennett was a victim of the same program.

2} JACQUES_PKG ((Nats: Michael did you have anything to do with the disappearance of Brook Bennett?)) 42-year-old Michael Jacques did not comment to press as he was lead into Orange County District Court. Jacques-- who is the Uncle of Brooke Bennett and the last person to have contact with her before she disappeared-- was arrested Sunday for Aggravated Sexual Assault on a Minor. According to police, Jacques sexually assaulted a DIFFERENT relative over a 5 year period of time. ((Will Porter: Orange County State's Attorney: "she has provided details of the events including different sexual acts that started when she was 9-years-old and continued up until a few weeks ago.")) and this is Jacques second charge of this type. He was convicted 15 years of kidnapping and sexual assault // underwent sex offender treatment .. and had been listed as a sex offender on the state registry. Family of Brooke Bennett was on hand for the arraignment. However, they said little about either case. ((Storm Woodard/Great Uncle: "Brooke's mom is my niece, and that is my niece I was sitting with up there. They are sisters. This is not doing a good thing for my family. That is about all I have to say.")) ((nats: "do you folks want to comment on today's charges")) Jacques' wife Denise left the court without comment all together. (house) Meanwhile, state police had been scouring the home of Michael Jacques for most of the day. But, police maintained before the court case that Monday's charge against Jacques is separate from the Brooke Bennett case. The criminal charge could land Jacques behind bars for the rest of his life. ((Porter: "maximum penalty is life imprisonment. Question: An just to clarify...today's charge has nothing to do with the disappearance of Brooke Bennett? Answer: For all information on Brooke Bennett I would rely on any of the press releases issued by the state police and other and other law enforcement agencies."))

3} JACQUES_TAG he said nothing in court, but his lawyer entered a plea of not guilty to the charge, and he's being held for lack of 250 thousand dollars. Marselis Adam any details of this breckenridge program...? Yes in the police affidvait it says the victim was told the president of the united states had selected her for this sex program. The president assigns a trainer.. and her trainer would be Michael Jacques. And then she was abused .. almost tortured.. on a weekly basis in many different ways for the next five years. She testified she had met three men as part of breckenridge .. who had told her what types of sexual activity she needed to work on to graduate. Marselis. Thank you Adam.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Probably right...just don't know how smart this guy is.
When it comes to staying away from LE...I bet being in jail made him smarter as far as "due process" and what they can do. He is smart enough to have avoided the other girl telling for five years. He would not be in jail right now if that girl had not come forward when she did. You can't underestimate a predator.

I am mentally exhausted from trying to wrap my head around all of the new developments in this case in some way. Everytime I read something else, I get a worse mental picture of where Brooke could be.

Boy, was I wrong! James Bennett did know.

News of Jacques' possible involvement with his daughter's disappearance came as a surprise to James Bennett. Brooke's father says he knew about Jacques' past conviction on kidnapping and sexual assault and had brought it up as an issue with Brooke's mother.

"It wasn't made a big deal. He was married to Brooke's aunt and there were kids there here age and there was no indication that there was a problem of any kind, so it was never made an issue," he said. "Looking back, knowing what I do today, it would have been a lot different."

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8580434

This makes me seriously angry. Never made an issue!! NEVER MADE AN ISSUE?? Brooke was on her own....Bless her heart.

Seems MJ was allowed to run two households.
:eek:

Pathetic, isn't it? NG said she has the statement from A.R. and there are things in it that she can't say on the air.....

I don't think I want to hear another word from Jim Bennet or Cassandra. Or, Denise! :mad:

(I don't think Denise has said anything, yet, but I don't want to hear it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon