Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but I don' t think money is the motivating factor here, and MJ could've passed on a lot of this stuff (including anything from Brooke) for free to ______ *fill in the blank*. I just think they are all perverts who stick together and have their own network for swapping child *advertiser censored* like baseball trading cards.
MJ was showing off his "work?"
It's possible, he didn't even get paid.

I do know you are right, evelyn24, but they also seem to have plenty of money.
I think both of these mothers should have Child Endangerment charges! They may all be in this sick thing, and the other children need protecting. No telling what they have gone through.

I think any data can be traced on the Internet. In the affidavits it talks about FBI's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Here's a couple of links that give you some idea the available technology.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/07/technology/tools.php
Hollywood and FBI share Web tools

[URL="http://www.fbi.gov/publications/innocent.htm"]http://www.fbi.gov/publications/innocent.htm[/URL]

This is only going to work if the live feed is on-going and someone called LE to tip it and they will trace the DNS and ip address where it is hosted so they can tapped on it - more on hack the server where the feed is on-going. But other than that, it is Goodluck because Internet provider dont log any data on any data transfers.

Yes, and I do not mean this in a mean way, but at this point AR and her boyfriend are both juvenile delinquents for that very reason.
Forgot to add that it is because of 'consensual sex'.

I don't know what you mean. This is a criminal case.

This is only going to work if the live feed is on-going and someone called LE to tip it and they will trace the DNS and ip address where it is hosted so they can tapped on it - more on hack the server where the feed is on-going. But other than that, it is Goodluck because Internet provider dont log any data on any data transfers.

Don't you have to have a provider for the feed? For example there is SKPE, or Yahoo IM...they have the ability to live chat. You can record not only what is being shown on the feed, via skype, but instantly a log is created of the event....LE could at least find that...

I just pulled up a number of MJ's who have accounts on SKYPE as well as RG's...

Don't you have to have a provider for the feed? For example there is SKPE, or Yahoo IM...they have the ability to live chat. You can record not only what is being shown on the feed, via skype, but instantly a log is created of the event....LE could at least find that...

Not really you can establish your own server. SKYPE or Yahoo are the hosting servers. You can create your own dedicated server.

Not really you can establish your own server. SKYPE or Yahoo are the hosting servers. You can create your own dedicated server.

Ahh well, there goes that theory, lol!!~!

They don't even have to use a computer. They can hook up to a 360 type console.
Watch right on their Plasma TVs.

IMO

I think they were in it first for the thrill and second for the money.
Sure would like to know how fancy the inside of MJ's house is.
Bet he has all the latest gadgets.
Do we know the style Cassandra has become accustomed too?

IMO

It's not as if global child *advertiser censored* law enforcement hits a time clock and they all start work at the same time & have global quitting time.

Has a new affidavit been released?

According to a story just posted in the online edition of the Cullman Times,

The document also reveals that a former co-worker of Gagnon, Bill Barksdale, contacted authorities after seeing a TV report on Gagnon’s charges to inform them Gagnon owned a home in Cullman.

An unnamed relative of Barksdale, who lives near the residence, said they recently observed Gagnon entering the residence with computers, the document states.

How many computers does this guy have?

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_189231932.html

:clap: YAY for people who feel like it's right to get involved! :clap:
I know a lot of people would not have done anything about it.

GAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Associated names:

spacer.gif

GAGNON, RAY
spacer.gif
Available(5)Available
CULLMAN, AL
spacer.gif

RANDOLPH, VT
spacer.gif

BLOOMINGDALE, GA
spacer.gif

BLUE SPRINGS, MS
spacer.gif

CARIBOU, ME
Possible Relatives:
spacer.gif

GAGNON, DELORIS N (Age 40)
GAGNON, CASSANDRA M (Age 51)
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Possible Roommates / Associates:
spacer.gif

KIRK, CATHIE LEE<--------------?

He certainly has lived in many states, hasn't he? Wonder why all of the state hopping? :waitasec: Makes you think!

I am also intrigued because he owned a house in AL, seemed to have a good job there, then moves to Texas, but doesn't sell the house and rents a room? Seems like maybe he didn't plan on staying in Texas long? Also, he's lived in Texas for more than just six months, hasn't he? Where was he living before he lived with KG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare