Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about the screen name MJ used in the blog entry they faked. The fake MySpace boyfriend was called "Skittlemeup." I was wondering if that might have any significance to anything.

I looked up "Skittles" and terms using Skittles in www.urbandictionary.com

"Skittle dropper" = pedophile!

There are also a number of phrases that refer to the use of Skittles in sex acts. Believe it or not.

Apparently he seems to be ok with it / the parents don't want to be bothered by the truth in this case. :confused:

He needs to start screaming...but then again he may not be any better than MJ. :furious:
According the the emails, he was in contact with Denise as MJ said that she was "flirting" with him etc. So I don't understand his silence now. Maybe you are right...they really aren't bothered by the truth in this case.

I was thinking about the screen name MJ used in the blog entry they faked. The fake MySpace boyfriend was called "Skittlemeup." I was wondering if that might have any significance to anything.

I looked up "Skittles" and terms using Skittles in www.urbandictionary.com

"Skittle dropper" = pedophile!

There are also a number of phrases that refer to the use of Skittles in sex acts. Believe it or not.
Welcome to WS, VTNance. I had no idea! Good job on putting that together. He was sure bold in many ways...then when he gets caught and is in court...he turns into the coward he truly is:

Jacques, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, answered a set of court process questions from Niedermeier in a nearly inaudible voice during the brief court hearing.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Morning all -

FYI, Fox news just did a teaser about an upcoming segment on a 3rd man's role in this case. Can't imagine what that's all about but I just awoke so maybe you all do. A few minutes prior they mentioned about a man unwittingly disposing of evidence ..... tune in if you can.

SS, he pled out the last time, perhaps he's thinking his co-operative smooth talk will work for him this time. Hmmmph. :mad:

According the the emails, he was in contact with Denise as MJ said that she was "flirting" with him etc. So I don't understand his silence now. Maybe you are right...they really aren't bothered by the truth in this case.

For certain I'm not impressed with Denise......I'm sure she'd flirt with anyone who'd look the side she was on!.....

The truth normally hurts people Denise has turned her back on the truth for years. She sure isn't going to face the truth nor take a ounce of responsibility for her actions at this late of a date. JMO

hmmmm....was she there to show support for her man? :mad:

Thanks for the link...I hadn't seen a pic of of her. I'd like to see a mug shot of her. Also, the article had some interesting info. MJ had worked in N.J.?

I wonder who the woman is that was with Denise? She sobbed when MJ was brought into the courtroom? ick
I don't see where it mentioned NJ...but his employmer is in Lebanon, NH where he failed to register in 2005.

I can't figure out who the other woman could be either. Since she was sobbing, I find it curious. Was she sobbing for Brooke or for MJ? Denise being there and showing no emotion is quite the contrast. Is she for real?! How can you not get emotional when looking at this piece of scum who you know raped your child and killed your niece?!

Thanks for posting the article, Starr! I bet TG will see to it that gets posted on the photo thread. (She is awesome!)

Busylady posted this information. I made note of the names.
I think I have this right, if not, someone please correct.

Denise was married to TWO Rice's.
Shawn E Rice 4/7/1990
Scott R Rice 6/10/1997
Yes, brothers

Morning all -

FYI, Fox news just did a teaser about an upcoming segment on a 3rd man's role in this case. Can't imagine what that's all about but I just awoke so maybe you all do. A few minutes prior they mentioned about a man unwittingly disposing of evidence ..... tune in if you can.
Interesting! I haven't heard anything. I wonder if Fox got smart and started reading here to figure out that Kevin might be involved much more than he claims? :rolleyes:

I don't see where it mentioned NJ...but his employmer is in Lebanon, NH where he failed to register in 2005.

I can't figure out who the other woman could be either. Since she was sobbing, I find it curious. Was she sobbing for Brooke or for MJ? Denise being there and showing no emotion is quite the contrast. Is she for real?! How can you not get emotional when looking at this piece of scum who you know raped your child and killed your niece?!

Thanks for posting the article, Starr! I bet TG will see to it that gets posted on the photo thread. (She is awesome!)

SS can you imagine if any of us here had to sit & look at that low life scum?
Densie is his puppet, who knows she may of posed many times for him in his *advertiser censored*. She might not see anything wrong with the entire scenario. I'm sure MJ told Denise he is innocent & the FBI & LE is out to hang him. At what point will Denise come to her senses??? I think she is beyond any & all help.

Thanks for the welcome, SS. This group is really on top of things!

In that MySpace entry, MJ also had "Brooke" say something about "you can bring your friend with you but you have to admit that's weird".... further setting up his alibi. She goes to meet the "friend" and is surprised and violently attacked by him and his pal he brought along... Sick, sick, sick. He spent so much time thinking about this, probably enjoying every minute of the planning, too.

SS, he pled out the last time, perhaps he's thinking his co-operative smooth talk will work for him this time. Hmmmph. :mad:
He would be miserably mistaken this time, but it probably is what that is hoping for. Hey...worked before with just a mild slap on the wrist and a little "therapy". Sheesh!

dark_shadows just called me from work, she has a picture of gagnon, she will scan it when she gets home and post it.

Busylady posted this information. I made note of the names.
I think I have this right, if not, someone please correct.

Denise was married to TWO Rice's.
Shawn E Rice 4/7/1990
Scott R Rice 6/10/1997
Yes, brothers

Thanks Carrington, I must of missed that post while I tried playing catch up. Interesting.......

oooopsy....N.H., not N.J. :blushing:

How Denise can show her pathetic self in public is beyond my understanding. :furious:

Man, there is a resemblance to that drawing. Why can't we have his current picture?!

Click on details at that link for a bigger pic. It says he's a violent offender. :eek: Why is he out? Raped a minor? This joke (whoever he is) should be locked up! :behindbar:behindbar

I am shocked at how much they look alike. Creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member