Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this board but I have been following this since Brooke became missing. I believe the question of "why" he killed her can be answered by AR. Remember, on the e-mails, it was stated that AR "knew why this had to happen". I do believe that she holds the key to a lot of our unanswered questions and that if she had indeed talked to LE, they are holding any additional information closely.

Hi lonestar and welcome to WS!!!! You are right on target here! I think AR knows why this "had" to happen and I just hope LE was able to get the reason out of her.

I'm new to this board but I have been following this since Brooke became missing. I believe the question of "why" he killed her can be answered by AR. Remember, on the e-mails, it was stated that AR "knew why this had to happen". I do believe that she holds the key to a lot of our unanswered questions and that if she had indeed talked to LE, they are holding any additional information closely.

you're right, lonetraveler.....MJ made up some reason, IMO, for AR....IMO, it had to be something pretty awful for AR wanting to do what she wanted to do (per her email) to Brooke....something that made her think that Brooke was going to be responsible for something, like the death of her sister/family member....something kooky like that, that AR would believe.......gosh, she could have been told just about anything, as a reason this had to "go down".......

i'm really beginning to think that MJ knew full well he was going to kill Brooke, but i think he really thought he was smart enough to get away with it....i think her murder was probably video taped....or he simply wanted to make her "suffer", & it went too far.....gosh, i just keep going back & forth on the "why"..........

that is what i think as well. he could not control his urge for her no matter what. uncontrollable urges = why he should have never been out in the first place! :furious:
Supposedly...and IIRC in the beginning...it was stated that Brooke was over there a lot.

Wonder if one of the hard drives missing from Jacques computer was in one of the computers in Alabama.

I don't know about that, but I suspect a lot of things Gagnon said he threw out or had his landlord throw out were transported to Alabama.

Excuse my lack of clarity in my request. What I meant was how do I remove that post !

go to edit....then delete most of the post, not all!...then post the link where you found the article:)
do you need to know how to copy/paste a link?

I also think he'd been obsessing about her a long time. Sexual offenders and predators think they are "in love" with their victims. I bet he was trying to "seduce" her for years. Gifts, money, rides etc... And I bet she didn't respond the way he wanted. She probably didn't really go over there very much. So it just kept building and building for MJ until he decided he was going to have her no matter what and by then he was so angry cause nothing was working that he came up with a plan. And he was going to make sure that she would be completely his forever. He's arrogant enough to think that he got out of jail pretty darn fast last time,, if he goes to jail this time, it won't be for long and he thinks it's worth it.

I respectfully disagree with you on this Gigi....especially the statement I highlighted (bolded).

Maybe AR was the one who revealed something to Brooke either inadvertently or because she didn't expect Brooke to react negatively?

And MJ guilt-tripped her into participating in coming up with a solution for "the problem"?

Hmm.

This could be Diane. Also something bad was already going on between uncle creepy and Brooke when they were in cumberland Farms. You could tell by the video tape Brooke was upset. The way she was walking with her arms wrapped around herself, you could tell by looking at her she was upset.

that is what i think as well. he could not control his urge for her no matter what. uncontrollable urges = why he should have never been out in the first place! :furious:

It's a progression with these . It doesn't just strike them out of the blue. They cultivate it, they have patience and they will work on a victim to get them to comply. I think he just finally after years of trying, gave completely in to his impulses and snapped. I think we'll hear that she'd been getting little gifts or money or whatever from MJ. Here's a link to an article that is a little graphic, but it doesn't mince words as to what should be done to these .

http://http://newsbyus.com/index.php/article/975

Oh and a PS with love to the Vermonters. I think you live in a gorgeous area with plenty of beautiful things. I'm from a place where a devastating child murder happens and next thing you know the town is completely ostracized and berated. It's not the town, just the laws governing it that we're angry at.

This could be Diane. Also something bad was already going on between uncle creepy and Brooke when they were in cumberland Farms. You could tell by the video tape Brooke was upset. The way she was walking with her arms wrapped around herself, you could tell by looking at her she was upset.

Thats kind of what I am leaning toward too, the only thing that doesn't fit with this idea, is that if he was afraid Brooke was going to tell...would he have spent so many weeks planning things? Wouldn't he have been worried she would tell someone before the plan was in place?

To me, this was not an uncontrolable urge. It was premeditated over a month long period of setting this seduction up.

JMO

Supposedly...and IIRC in the beginning...it was stated that Brooke was over there a lot.

do you think that means that his urges grew and grew or that there was some other factor as to why he felt he had to get rid of her? i also have a hard time believing that if she was over there often that he had not harmed her before. Just all speculation and my opinion of course!

I don't know about that, but I suspect a lot of things Gagnon said he threw out or had his landlord throw out were transported to Alabama.
Ya know...wouldn't he have been better off just trashing his whole computer?? The missing hard drive wouldn't arouse suspicion in me, duh?! I still don't get it...all points back to MJ from the getgo...phony story or no phony story. Brooke was there overnight. Of course, they'd be searching his home for clues...wouldn't a computer without a hard drive be fairly obvious (if they were checking web pages, etc.)? There's a piece here that's missing....

She said she was very swollen and just looked nothing like Brooke, it was very obvious alot had to be done to her to make her "presentable".
Along with other poor choices Cassandra has made, having an Open Casket adds to her list IMO.

I respectfully disagree with you on this Gigi....especially the statement I highlighted (bolded).

Let me clarify, I don't mean "love" in the conventional sense of the word. I mean for the Pedos and their justification for what they do and inflict on these children, THEY feel it's love. They see nothing wrong with being attracted to children. They see nothing wrong with children being photographed naked. They have organizations NAAMBLA for one ( boys and adult men) that are very vocal about their proclivities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname