Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know...:confused:

I'm just going to read along....I'm tired of being corrected for giving my opinion. Until a couple of days ago, there wasn't any problem with giving opinions, speculating, etc. Now, I'm too unsure of what is allowed, what won't offend, etc.

:book:-------me

I can not understand what is so difficult to understand??? Read adnoids post, it seems clear to me concerning AR.
NOW - on the subject of "A.R." Websleuths is dedicated to justice for the victims of crime and the prosecution of criminals. Based on the information available SO FAR it is clear that "A.R." IS a victim of crime and MAY BE a perpetrator as well. She is also, at 14, a minor. SO - until more information comes out, here's the deal:

--She will NOT have her real name revealed here (following the rules for minors above);

--She will NOT be attacked as a criminal perpetrator due to the undisputed circumstances of her sexual abuse at the hands of the real criminals here (following the rules for victims of sexual assault above)

Should circumstances change we'll change the rule, but after reading the above explanation the staff here is sure will agree with this policy.

Some of you may not agree with this conclusion and policy. If so, see below:

--Don't do it because we're telling you not to. Don't PM us and ask us to change our minds. Don't post about how much you disagree. This is how it will be.

I think most of you need read it AGAIN!

...it was his intention the whole time. i think just the evidence we know right now strongly supports that version of events.
What really convinced me of premeditated murder was the manipulation of information on Brooke's Myspace the day BEFORE she disappeared. MJ was setting it up to look like she met someone from the Internet with a sexual rendezvous being involved. Geez...I think that he even put something in her response to this fictitious person, like, 'you can bring your friend along but that would be weird.' What a sick idiot. I hope that everyone in his little ring is found and that they ALL are prosecuted.

Without bashing, I want to say that I think that AR is dangerous because she has been forced to live a horrendous life, involving sex, lies and God knows what else type of lifestye since she was little. I liken it to being a prisoner of war. I think that she will need some type of deprogramming and years of counseling to understand what was done to her was wrong and what she was manipulated into doing was wrong. I also think that she needs to learn personal boundaries and what is right and wrong, in general.

It is a sad, sad situation. I actually think that AR will suffer tremendous guilt and depression about how she was manipulated her entire life.

I also wonder about this boyfriend of hers. He, IMO, will also need intensive counseling. Just because he is a boy doesn't mean that he won't be affected.

She will NOT be attacked as a criminal perpetrator due to the undisputed circumstances of her sexual abuse at the hands of the real criminals here (following the rules for victims of sexual assault above)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the part that I personally don't understand.

The information in the affidavits is an admission of AR's involvement in the planning and execution of Brooke's abduction. This is a crime. It is conspiracy to commit kidnapping. There is email evidence and testimonial evidence.

Is it attacking her to point this out or only attacking her if the poster adds on a judgement about her level of responsibility?

my understanding of the sticky is that AR's involvement in the case is open for discussion, but she cannot be named or be attacked for her part (as we openly attack MJ) in consideration of her minor status and of the level of coercion/deception she has been thru and how it obviously effected the role she played in these crimes.

is that about right?

I think you understand it well. The objective is to discuss her involvement as a minor and a victim from the known facts.

nanandjim, yes precisely!

and the collection of the semen was done days before brooke was abducted. if he had any plans to let her go why would he be prepared to frame someone for her disappearance? he wouldnt, unless the possibility of her never returning was already in his mind, and it was imo.

I went to read Denise's statement and it's all blacked out. Am I missing something? Not looking in the right place?
The document that I read did not have Denise's statement blacked out. I bet someone saved the original version. She stated about the KY jelly, seeing AR in the towel and a few other things. You know, things that should have sent up big, red flags.

Why kill her? Why did they have to kill her? Did she know something? Was it just for their pleasure? If so, how many more are there we may not know about? :mad::furious:

and the collection of the semen was done days before brooke was abducted. if he had any plans to let her go why would he be prepared to frame someone for her disappearance? he wouldnt, unless the possibility of her never returning was already in his mind, and it was imo.

I was under the impression that the semen was collected the same day that Brooke was abducted.

I just finished reading the affidavit and AR stated that she drove away with Juvenile 2 and collected semen like she was told to do.

ETA: I just went and reread that section again. It does not state WHEN AR collected the semen. This whole case is totally confusing me.

I didn't read it that way, and I don't think it fits the timeline, it had to have been done prior to the 25th since Brooke stayed at Jacques house the previous night and then they all went to Cumberland Farms around 9amish...its a stretch I think to believe AR could have had time to squeeze in sex with her boyfriend, though I suppose not impossible.

Without bashing, I want to say that I think that AR is dangerous because she has been forced to live a horrendous life, involving sex, lies and God knows what else type of lifestye since she was little. I liken it to being a prisoner of war. I think that she will need some type of deprogramming and years of counseling to understand what was done to her was wrong and what she was manipulated into doing was wrong. I also think that she needs to learn personal boundaries and what is right and wrong, in general.

I honestly don´t believe that he waited her to be 8 years old before he began to manipulate and groom her. IMO it began as soon as he started dating her mother, and that means she´s been raised by a pedophile. I do not think she has a clue what is right or wrong, true or false.

The document that I read did not have Denise's statement blacked out. I bet someone saved the original version. She stated about the KY jelly, seeing AR in the towel and a few other things. You know, things that should have sent up big, red flags.

Thank you. I just read through an 18 page affidavit and did not see Denise's statement at all. Can anyone help me out here?

I didn't read it that way, and I don't think it fits the timeline, it had to have been done prior to the 25th since Brooke stayed at Jacques house the previous night and then they all went to Cumberland Farms around 9amish...its a stretch I think to believe AR could have had time to squeeze in sex with her boyfriend, though I suppose not impossible.

It was mentioned in the affidavit that she left with Juvenile 2 when Jacques told her to leave the house.

I don't know if he was trying to frame the boyfriend, though. I think that he wanted semen to make it look like "someone else" was responsible for Brooke's disappearance. This would go hand-in-hand with the Myspace conversations.

I think that MJ was very foolish to put an immediate bullseye on himself by "finding" clothing of Brooke's and by calling the police at 1 a.m. to see how the investigation was going.

This guy was also very, very foolish because of the setup and his police record. Brooke was last seen with him. The police would naturally have to eliminate him first before moving outside of the family circle. Of course, they were going to check him out and talk to him and AR. Plus, even with family members who do not have records, they request that they take lie detector tests. They didn't even need to get that far with him.

I have to think that this guy was in a sexual frenzy and for some reason thought that he could get away with this. Although this was planned, it was not well planned, in the least. Perhaps, subsconsciously, he wanted to get caught.

I was under the impression that the semen was collected the same day that Brooke was abducted.

I just finished reading the affidavit and AR stated that she drove away with Juvenile 2 and collected semen like she was told to do.

ETA: I just went and reread that section again. It does not state WHEN AR collected the semen. This whole case is totally confusing me.
That email exchange took place around May 28th, almost a month before the abduction. I think the "collection" occurred well beforehand, given its importance to Jacques.

That email exchange took place around May 28th, almost a month before the abduction. I think the "collection" occurred well beforehand, given its importance to Jacques.

Well, then he is dumber then I thought. Wouldn't they be able to tell how OLD the semen was when it was tested???

Thank you. I just read through an 18 page affidavit and did not see Denise's statement at all. Can anyone help me out here?

There is a state affidavit and a federal affidavit. You need to read the state affidavit, which is three pages long.

I honestly don´t believe that he waited her to be 8 years old before he began to manipulate and groom her. IMO it began as soon as he started dating her mother, and that means she´s been raised by a pedophile. I do not think she has a clue what is right or wrong, true or false.
I totally agree with you. It started from the beginning of his relationship with the mother. I would love to know what Savannah has to say. It could be very possible that some things happened concerning her, but she just didn't tell her mother. MJ might have exposed himself to her, or AR may have let the cat out of the bag. I am wondering why "Breckenridge" was mad at her. MJ said some pretty disparaging remarks about Savannah. It had to be for a reason. Perhaps, she rejected him. I don't know, but something happened. Of course, Brooke was younger and more naive. He targeted her, perhaps, to get even with Savannah in some way. Heavy speculation, of course.

Well, then he is dumber then I thought. Wouldn't they be able to tell how OLD the semen was when it was tested???

No, once its dry its virtually impossible to know when it was deposited.

MJ requested that she collect the sample on June 23rd and she replies that she can do it later that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82