Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was going to school as a fellow of his company and didn't have to put in that many hours while in school, but he still got paid.

Hello All. Quick question....have we been told for sure through any source whether or not she was ever in that small pond? Thinking of DNA under her nails - if she was in the water would the DNA be washed away?? As would possibly be any sign of sexual assault. I do believe hubby did this but I'm still trying to hold out some hope........

Well, I think his status of "quiet and unmemorable" just changed. Thanks for the info, Blink! (Yes..keep in touch with friends!)

LOL, I grilled her, she said he has something to do with the IT sector, it is a Client that has an office in NC and something about they were routing them for real time, blah blah. She said he was quiet and un-memorable, but in fairness he was only supposed to be there if there were IT questions on the Client side. She is FA-LOORED.

And she said she can't believe I havent called her in 2 months:waitasec:

LOL Don't you hate that when that happens. LOL

There's a few private myspace accounts, one of which has the statement "Tour de France rocks".... the pic is too small to tell if it's his or not.

All that triathalon training, and the MBA...and work. How did he do it all? (Time-wise and financially.) I'm worn out just reading about it.

I would think by NOT having much to do with his family is how he was able to "do it all." And I bet he resented the hell out of how they all got in the way of all of his "activities."
IMO.

I'm thinking he could have likely suffocated her that night after she went to sleep which could have been made easier if she had a few drinks. Seems like the cleanest way to kill her, if he did so, without leaving any unusual traces that could be found by LE.

Also, I don't think that's Nancy in that pic. That girl looks way too young.

Thanks, Taximom! It is so interesting that everywhere he posts there really is no mention of Nancy as someone remarked earlier.

They are both very physically fit people. If he did attack her without much surprise...I would imagine she could have really given him a fight. If the scratches are from her...it would also mean she has his DNA under her fingernails and gives them another solid piece of evidence.

Great point, SS! From your fingers to God's ears!

I'm thinking he could have likely suffocated her that night after she went to sleep which could have been made easier if she had a few drinks. Seems like the cleanest way to kill her, if he did so, without leaving any unusual traces that could be found by LE.

That would be the easiest way, but what would need to be cleaned up with bleach/detergent in the early morning? And if he has scratches, what caused them? I'm thinking it's possible with your scenario that Nancy woke up and tried to get him to stop, scratching his arms, which bled and got on the bedding, which he'd need to wash out.

I would think by NOT having much to do with his family is how he was able to "do it all." And I bet he resented the hell out of how they all got in the way of all of his "activities."
IMO.

Yeah, I'm with you, pjop. The demands of a family with two young children usually mean you need to give up part of your life for a while.

Soooo, what's the motive? Why the marital strife? Another woman? He's gay? Financial issues? Was one spending more money than they could afford? He's just too dang busy training for triathalons?

One thing that's been nagging at me.....seems odd that someone training for a marathon would be drinking alcohol at all. Maybe he did, but don't you find it strange that she would????

Hey Wufdude - Suffocation is a very good thought. A few drinks make me wonder if she drove or walked or ran. I can't see a mom of two that young taking a chance of driving. That doesn't explain the purse in the car. Walking could/would have resulted in more drinking possibly than if she had to drive. I can't imagine her falling asleep and him suffocating Nancy with minimal alcohol in her system. She had to be strong or somewhat strong to be running/training for marathons which to me would take out the "Clean" factor. If she walked she could have been drunk I suppose. If she were planning to help a friend with chores the next day I can't imagine that either.... I don't think I can wrap my head around all that has happened.

ETA - If it is true that she asked for a divorce she would not want to be out drinking and risk losing her kids which is why I think she would not be drinking heavily in any situation.

If it was that clean, then why would he need the bleach? And scratches on the arms......?? Unfortunately, it sounds to me like she probably didn't go that peacefully.

Yeah, I'm with you, pjop. The demands of a family with two young children usually mean you need to give up part of your life for a while.

Soooo, what's the motive? Why the marital strife? Another woman? He's gay? Financial issues? Was one spending more money than they could afford? He's just too dang busy training for triathalons?

Exactly.....life isn't exactly the same after kids. Some people just are not ready for that or equipped to deal with it. I hope she wasn't pregnant, either...maybe she was and that was what put him over the edge.

You know, in Michelle Young's case there is reason to believe her little girl heard and possibly witnessed the murder by her father. IMO anyway. I wonder if the 4 yr old heard anything that night. **raising eyebrows**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea