Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaine Parker provided me with permission to repost this. Please read from the bottom up, as my original emails begin the conversation:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

i second that I am SOOOO HAPPY that she found him and he has been so very open to sharing what he knows.....

This calls for a Llama Rindin!!!

:bananalama:

You know if you witnessed something like this in your life, it would never go away from your mind it would be one of those things that sticks with you.......

It would be like surreal seeing someone flying from a car like that...

and Kudoos to him for stopping and holding her hand at least she wasnt alone on that road.....I want to thank him for sticking around and being a concerned citizen and holding the poor girls hand gosh that is horrible..

One thing that stood out to me that he said was that she had on LOTS of MAKEUP the hospital must have washed that off I dont see any evidence of lots of makeup in the pics..

I have a couple of questions for him, did the makeup appear to be smeared or running down her face from crying? Based on the info Lindsey gave in the LE report her last statement indicated that she started crying.... It she had on all the makeup it would have possibly leave black cry lines.

ALso most importantly I would love for him to give us his thoughts on the composites of MJD that several people have done here and see what he says about what looks most like her.....

He says she tried to stand up and had a dazed look about her so he is the only one to have seen her with her eyes open that WE have been able to talk with!!!

LOL You're crazy! Thanks! I'm asking him about the purse. Does anyone else have any questions for him?

Oh and by the way, he said he may stop by and check our our site. He's a writer and is posting some blogs first. He said he blogged about this on his MySpace, but added some fictional elements.

I sent him some questions about the purse, what tribe was the tribal police officer affiliated with, and whether or not it appeared that she was crying. I believe he did see her with her eyes open, so I asked him if he'd be willing to check out some composite drawings to let us know which, if any, resemble MJD the most. I'll keep you all updated.

His blog is very interesting. PM me and I can send you a link. I don't want to post the entire thing here for copyright reasons, since he is a writer, and because he said there are some fictitious embellishments within the story.

More information, read from the bottom up:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 21 Jul 2008

I'll definitely check out your blog!

You mentioned that she had a purse and I was wondering about it. Did you see where it went? Did you see anything else other than condoms in it? Maybe she had an ID in the purse and the tribal police lost it? Do you happen to remember what tribe the tribal police was from?

Also, about the makeup. It appears that the hospital may have washed it off. She was pretty without her makeup, too. Did it look like it was smeared, as if she was crying? The people in the car said she flipped out and started crying and then said she had to throw up and just jumped out the window. I don't buy that one bit. Did you see what happened inside the car?

You said you saw her gaze and it was kind of dazed, so you saw her with her eyes opened? Would you be willing to check out some composite drawings to see which, if any, resembled her most in life?

Sorry again for all of the questions. Your information is very helpful. You know about certain items that may or may not have been present when she jumped/fell/was thrown out of the vehicle that happened to be "glanced over" in the police report. As one of the first people on the scene, you helped provide this woman with some comfort in her last moments. Thank you. I would only hope that if I were ever in an accident that a good citizen like you would stop to help!

Date: Jul 21, 2008 7:34 AM

I'm not positive about the bleached blonde. I wrote that more because of her "made up" beauty. She was quite pretty in a painted way.

She did try to raise herself on her front arms.

I will check out the material you sent soon as I finish posting some more material here.

I did blog about the incident. It's posted here and you can look it up. I think it's called Life In The U S of A. I added a few fictional details, but for the most part it's accurate. By the way, I'm a writer.

Shaine

Date: 20 Jul 2008, 20:37

Wow, that old? And she actually tried to get up?!?

Have you seen her pics? She looks very young in those and remarkably not too badly scratched up. Maybe it's because they cleaned her up the hospital...

In my personal opinion, I'd guess that she was 15-16 maybe. You're more than welcome to come to our forum and check things out.

So, in your personal opinion, you think she had bleach-blonde hair?

Shaine's response to my email:

Date: Jul 21, 2008 10:46 AM

"It was a small purse and I didn't see anything but condoms in it. I have no idea what happened to purse. I waited for the ambulance to arrive and take her away.

I was the first one on the scene.

I saw a struggle going on in the vehicle.

I believe the tribal officer would be from Sacaton which is either on the Maricopa or Pima reservations.

[snipped for relevance]

I'll check out a composite.

She was a very attractive young woman, and I think that there is something drastically wrong with our society when so many attractive young woman end up in prostitution."

He is willing to check out the composites!!!

Can someone please email the composites to me? I'm sensitive to postmortem pics so please keep that in mind when you're emailing me (or include a warning).

PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Awesome Dee! Thank you! And thanks to Shaine for providing the info!

Someone asked previously, if we had found RA, to my knowledge no. Last I recall reading FMW63 had asked the detective if he could find contact info for her.

Thanks Dee for doing this! You've done an awesome job, thank you!!!!

I think the ME would be able to determine age by bone growth etc.... I have also seen "stress" age people tremendously. Maybe the heavily made up eyes made MJD appear older. We have seen no composites with heavy eye make up. If she looked older, according to SP, then we can assume she was a street girl longer but maybe not so long in Phoenix.

SP had a fantastic idea about comparing her picture to arrested or known prostitutes in other heavily populated SW metropolitan area's. IF she was a circuit girl, and the story about LDJ and Alonzo was true about going to miami- the super bowl was just days away.

What if anything was going on in Phoenix around this time?
I wish we could get a contact for RA. I am curious now to know how long she had seen MJD in the area.. was it weeks, days, months? If we had that we could search other SW area's for any large events and go from there.

If RA's statement that MJD was turned down for a job as a dancer then I think we can confirm she was minor. If she was of age, why wouldn't she have an ID proving she was old enough to dance. Remember, the legal age to be a stripper was 18, not 21 at the time.

what if she had been previously arrested and that was the reason she left the area she was in prior to phoenix.

We don't know that LE ever investigated the possibility of looking at known prostitutes photos outside of the "known central phx" area they investigated.

Hi all,

I was wondering if those who are fantastic at making facial reconstructions could make one of MJD 'made up'...you know like with make up. It might just ring a bell or two...

Keep up the good work!!!

Great Job Phen'! My image of MJD with heavy eye makeup was with a non earth tone color. What colors were in style in 98/99? I remember wearing the pink eyeshadow in my early teens but that was long before 99.

Article:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2008/04/09/20080409vanburen0409.html

"No longer are prostitutes coming from out of state to conduct seasonal work in the downtown area. "

Where was the "seasonal work" coming from?

This is exactly the problem. WTH good does it do to bust the girls? They need to track down the pimps AND the johns!!! All the girls are going to do is move to another street. Idiots!

Ok - had to vent. I do still believe LE needs to focus on Lipsey. It does appear that MJD was a prostitute - based on having a purse full of condoms (thank you Shaine!). She HAD to be working for someone and I don't think it was Alonzo. I still think Lipsey needs to be questioned - strongly. And I think they need to find Robin Angers and see if she remembers anything else about MJD. And WTH happened to that purse? IIRC - the police report stated that the condoms were all over the side of the road - am I correct about that? There has to have been something else!!!!!!!!

The non profit I have been working with in Phoenix has lined up 10 people who were assisting street kids in the late 90's who might have knowlege of our girl. They are very interested in obtaining mug shots of Lipsey since their folks would either know him by site or street name....I am sending them a zip file compiled by Angie of images of "Mariposa." If anyone shakes loose a mug shot of Alonzo and KTL, please, please image and send to me???

Hugs!

Me too!

I was wondering if it is at all possible to contact the tribal police regarding the case and seeing what information they might have...

Me too!

I was wondering if it is at all possible to contact the tribal police regarding the case and seeing what information they might have...

Not sure how much good this would do but if anything - the detective currently on the case should do so. fmw...what are your thoughts?

Something happened to that purse - which I believe had to have something more in it than condoms. Money? ID? Who knows? Seems clear to me that the evidence was compromised in some way. Who's going to cop to that now? IMO - this should still be a criminal investigation. It seems likely that Alonzo and Lindsey may be eligible for murder charges and should answer for their actions that day. Above and beyond trying to identify MJD, I do believe a criminal investigation should be on-going. JMO

I mentioned this all along time ago about the purse and whether the LE had ever spoke with Shaine But nobody would listen to me LOL They probably left her purse lying on the side of the road. It makes me wonder if it could still be laying out there with the other rubbish. They should have looked for that right away. It sounds like they had too many people working on this and things got over looked and mixed up

The non profit I have been working with in Phoenix has lined up 10 people who were assisting street kids in the late 90's who might have knowlege of our girl. They are very interested in obtaining mug shots of Lipsey since their folks would either know him by site or street name....I am sending them a zip file compiled by Angie of images of "Mariposa." If anyone shakes loose a mug shot of Alonzo and KTL, please, please image and send to me???

Hugs!

I haven't been able to find any mugshots for them either.
But maybe someone could call and see about getting copies from where they were in jail? Were both of them in Maricopa County jails?

Even though they don't appear to be online for these guys, mugshots are public record. Also it seems like Maricopa County releases mugshots a lot on their own, so we'd probably have a decent chance of them releasing them to us? They have a page on their website specifically set up to tell you how to request police reports, etc. Here is the link

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Request_Report

It should be either the Criminal Records Section or the Departmental Reports Section who would have the mugshots on file. My best guess is Criminal Records but I'm not sure.
I am super:chicken: and also really bad on the phone- does anyone else want to give them a call (assuming they were both incarcerated in MC jails- I get confused since they've been arrested so many times) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member