Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey was referred as a nerd in one of those myspace quotes.
Casey had left a message on JP's site saying that she had researched hair and make-up online for an 80's party that JP was having and asked if it made her a "nerd" in a joking manner. (I think it was in Oct. 07)

Thanks for all the welcomes. It's been an interesting life, raising my son, but I always have to remind myself that for all the frustration he is a good hearted individual who seems to have a "action-consequence" misfire. If he wasn't a good hearted person there would be hell.

I'm inclined to believe Casey is good hearted until I see prove otherwise. And I know . . . there are cheque stealing allegations and the lies. . . that's not the same as murder though. I just don't know.

To answer the drug-dependency question on my son. . . No, I know he has smoked pot . . but other than that, even after turning the legal age he only drinks occassionaly.

I believe my biological son who is the same that I placed for adoption is exactly the same and no drug dependancy either.

Again, sorry if I am missing it . .. do we have facts that Casey was a user . . or are we speculating?

Thanks WISCer. . .that is a great approach.

It brings me to another question I have for everyone though . . . again because of my son's unreasonable and unpredictable lying the most common question people ask me is if he has a substantce abuse problem.

While I'm not in denial. . and I am sure (hell, know) he has experimented, I also know he is relatively clean and has no substance abuse issues. ..

Which brings me to all of the speculations about Casey's drug use. It has come up repeatedly. Is this all speculations. I have seen or read nothing that states she was a known user or had a record or for possession.

Can someone let me know if this is speculation or fact?

My guess is when she was arressted that when they did the mental evaluation (that I *think* came back) normal they perhaps would also have made an assessment about drug use? Correct?
I think we speculated for a number of reasons... A) She's alluded to it in posts on web pages and B) She's been stealing money (from parents, friends).

I wonder, really wonder, if ANY of Casey's friends know the truth about Caylee.

No matter how close your friends are that's not something you would want to share, "I overdosed my kid"

I think the friends know more than they are letting on. They have to. Casey was a partyer- and a liar- which I'm speculating means she likes drama and attention. She wouldn't have kept the entire story to herself.

Check out this link from JPs site:

http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/Blog/Blog.html

He also talks about going to Puerto Rico. Why do all these kids go there? Anyone here from FL- is this a common thing to do when you live in FL- go to Puerto Rico??

I'm from Puerto Rico, and believe me there is a huge amount of Puerto Ricans living in Orlando. I read 52% of the entire hispanic population in Orlando is from Puerto Rico. So these kids probably have friends from Puerto Rico and would be likely to visit the island with them, have fun in the beaches and there's also a lot of nightlife here which these kids seem to love.

well hello folks!!! am a newbie here... name's abra, yes, like abrakadabra. a HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to for helping w/ the registration process... i've been trying like CRAZY for the last... lol, 2-years actually, to register, and finally was able to w/ the help. (stoopid aol) -- so, again, thanks. and hello all!!

that being said... ugh, this case has made me about crazy, and there have been SOOO many times i've wanted to comment or say something, but i'm completely impressed with the "skills" of posters here... anything i'm thinking is eventually said. now that i can post i need to go back and catch up on today's events, but thought i'd share my opinion of the case thus far:

casey = liar
caylee = beautiful little girl
grandma = batshiz crazy

that's the short version. more in a bit after i catch up!

Welcome Abrakadabra! I agree with your short version! :)

My sympathies are with you, WISCer. LOL

I have a couple of questions for you:

Could PTSD cause the kind of reaction we are seeing in Casey if she only witnessed Caylee being killed? Is it possible she believes it is true that she did leave the baby with someone else and fears if she talks they will kill her as some form of psychosis?
Great question, SS.

Agreed. Cindy's behavior is very consistent with that of a person on Xanax.

this is just my speculation, but watching her on tv with the way she talks with kind of a bit of a slur and her obvious disregard for limitations on what is appropriate to say in public i can see a little bit of painkiller in there too.

reminds me of when i had thumb surgery and went out with my brother to look at a car while on some kind of insane prescribed painkiller. i was mortified remembering my behaviour - i was quite brave and inappropriate to the salespeople.

Welcome to WS, Abra and all the new members!! I see we have acquired many since I have been gone for a few hours! Wonderful!

Didn't someone the thread before this one say that Cindy said both she and Casey had scripts for them? I am sure I read that here earlier today.
no, I have never heard any fact on scripts for these meds for either of the Cs. I heard someone speculate on how the poi would continue her script in prison...but there was nothing that I know of so far that states she had a script for anything.:confused:

My sympathies are with you, WISCer. LOL

I have a couple of questions for you:

Could PTSD cause the kind of reaction we are seeing in Casey if she only witnessed Caylee being killed? Is it possible she believes it is true that she did leave the baby with someone else and fears if she talks they will kill her as some form of psychosis?
Now that is one thing I did while I was a licensed psychologist. I counseled people with PTSD. I don't think, based on what we have observed, that is what she is suffering from this quickly. She may have gone into a "disassociative" state of mind. That is more likely at this point then PTSD. IMHO.

I'm from Puerto Rico, and believe me there is a huge amount of Puerto Ricans living in Orlando. I read 52% of the entire hispanic population in Orlando is from Puerto Rico. So these kids probably have friends from Puerto Rico and would be likely to visit the island with them, have fun in the beaches and there's also a lot of nightlife here which these kids seem to love.

Thanks for the perspective Annette! That would explain it.

I think it was telling that when asked if he thinks Casey was capable of hurting Caylee he didnt say no...

Yup..............Jesse didn't really want to answer that question. He paused a bit before making a vague answer, indicating he wasn't sure.

I don't know about anyone else but this group of kids at 21-24 of age sure have alot more money than I did at that age. All the partying and taking trips.

And it's a fairly quick trip!
Welcome Annette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads