Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rev needs to understand police do not consider everyone a predator or a criminal. They may be a suspicious lot true but his comment is not accurate and actually it can be taken as an offensive comment.

Had his son Jesse considered. His spirituality could have been an enrichment and an added asset to the job especially towards the spiritual lives for those who do serve within that very special and unique realm? He may not understand them but none the less their vital to us all. Many men and women of cloth serve, many.
"You may share the above quote with Reverend Grund."

http://www.wesh.com/news/16991227/detail.html

(snip)
Meanwhile, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, said his sister told him during a jail visit that she wants to talk to members of the FBI and police.

He said he was able to get her side of the story regarding the disappearance of her daughter.

Thank god I am not the only one with sleeping problems. I am beginning to get a complex. No I don't do drugs. :bang:

I still have them - I am up for days now but it is due to pain. :blowkiss:

UMM, listen to it again, I clearly hear her say " Now I know who this guy is.." after hanging up the phone.. Anyone else?? What he said to her in that visit is important.
Time to check out Mike Walker, as relative to the news clip and case of course..
Yes, I think I heard her say that as well. The "now I know" part was much louder than the rest. Who was she talking to? The guards or herself?

Listening a second time, Patrick does mention a common friend. But I can't imagine that just anyone could walk in and visit her. It does not make sense.

Yes it does. Different angles are being worked here. Anything within the law will be used to break this case, its all about finding Caylee.

If there hasn't been a visit from TonE maybe there should be.

Remember in the Diane Down's case when LE put a tap on Down's boyfriend's phone?

From the recordings Casey seems desperate to talk to Tony. Maybe he could nudge some information out of Casey?

If there hasn't been a visit from TonE maybe there should be.

Remember in the Diane Down's case when LE put a tap on Down's boyfriend's phone?

From the recordings Casey seems desperate to talk to Tony. Maybe he could nudge some information out of Casey?

Not a bad idea, IMO.

There's a GonzaleS mentioned related to a Peter Bourgeois in an old obituary. It's from Baaton Rogue. I'm unable to link as it's an old obituary.

That may be nothing, but that Patrick says he lived in Louisianna. The name assoicated with it is Posey Bourgeois. Sorry if I threw more into the game.

Those are both old and common Louisiana names.

Dear Rev. Grund. Please ask Casey's family or ask your son to ask them about this nanny who has Caylee. Why has no one asked Casey what kind of car the woman had? What she wore? What she looked like? What she fat, thin, short, tall? What did she do? Who were her friends? Who has ever seen or talked to this nanny? Why the house she claims she lives in is vacant? Why none of the phone numbers on her phone go to anyone named Zanaida? Where she shopped? who else can identify her? Where did she shop? etc etc etc. My guess is that Casey never hung out or had anyone named Zanaida baby sit. Wouldn't your son have met or talked to Zanaidi after all these years he has spent with Casey? My guess is NO. Why give that family false hope?

I think this Patrick guy just wanted his 10 seconds of fame. Maybe he knew the video would be posted/played on news everywhere.

Caseys friend Amy -- can someone tell me what her boyfriends name was? The one that Casey claimed she had been staying with?

I've looked and can't find it. Anyone remember?

http://www.wesh.com/news/16991227/detail.html

(snip)
Meanwhile, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, said his sister told him during a jail visit that she wants to talk to members of the FBI and police.

He said he was able to get her side of the story regarding the disappearance of her daughter.[/QUOTE]

Now that is BIG NEWS and perhaps why GPA was happy.

Well, we know these visits are taped, so LE will have her side and will be comparing what was said to Lee vs what's been said to them.

OME

From the looks of Patrick he was not in her circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member