Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this to be more disturbing than the phone number being incorrect. After Cindy admitted publically that indeed it was the 15th of June that Caylee was being filmed BY HER at the assisted living center.

As we all said last night no worse than the than the useless 100k fliers with the wrong date.

This part of her jailhouse conversation with Lee is strange and has bugged me -

Then her brother gets on the phone.

"I'm not going around and around with you," Lee Anthony said. "You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

"There is nothing to find out," Casey Anthony said. "There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

What does this mean? There's nothing to find out cuz Caylee is OK and I don't have to let anyone know where she is cuz she belongs to me - not you or mom or anyone else. What I've told police is not true.?

It's just wierd - like everything else.

Thanks HailieJade for putting together that myspace/facebook timeline.

message to Alex from Casey on myspace
Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy *advertiser censored*, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

June 27 Casey Abandoned the White Pontiac infront of the Check Cashing Business. Anthony picked her up from from Amscot store.

June 30 The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive

From Mid to End of June
Casey was witnessed backing her car up to the garage. The neighbor told LE that Casey had asked to borrow a shovel.

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

I think something happened to Caylee around this time. Did she ever hook up with Alex?Who is Troy?

I think something happened on the 26th or 27th. Has anyone seen any postings from her on these days or for the entire following week? She seem to go quiet for a while then pop back into the party scene a week later.

All from Cindy

There are 9 Z's in the orlando area..
Police and authorities are not doing there job.
Casey has given us her reasons, and I beleive her reasons.

Everyone will know why Casey has put her child as number 1 as every mother would.

More gobbily gook from Cindy! blah

Cindy is saying that if Casey is saying someone took Caylee that is the truth.

Casey has given the family her reasons why she didn't tell anyone.

Cindy claims there are at least 9 maybe more Zenaidas that local people have given them, and LE claims there is only 1 and checked only 1.

How long can Cindy keep this charade up?

OME

Cindy would not directly answer reporter's question "So far no one who is alive has seen this babysitter?" . Cindy didn't answer and went in to "Casey has her reasons...blah blah blah".

I don't think there is any news conference today or they would be talking about it. No one has said a word except for Geraldo last night. There is no mention of a presser anywhere.

Cindy still spouting the same old garbage.

Gosh, so now Cindy believes everything Casey is saying! Crikey! Can she flip flop any more?! She just claimed on a Fox phone interview with Shep that Casey is protecting Caylee "as any mother would do" and has "put her first". She said it would all come out and everyone would understand...or some tripe like that.

Sorry...but I DO NOT understand, Cindy!!

Where is GM and GF today? At the Publix? On Fox this morning while the reporter was live you could see GM being interviewed in the driveway in the background. Where is that interview and what did she say? Couldn't see the call letters or channel number of the reporters.

For those of you in Orlando - especially in the vicinity - are they (anyone - LE or just organized groups) looking for Caylee? Any helipcopters - anything? I saw yesterday that people were posting there are no current searches going on? I find that odd. IMO if they think Caylee is deceased - then they need to find the body - if they think she is alive - well she has to be somewhere.

I have not heard of any organized searches. The only things I have heard are the grandparents handing out fliers at Publix, but I seem to always hear of this after the fact.

Helicopters...the only ones I see are the news crews above their neighborhood...usually gives me an inclination there is breaking news...and they are usually only there when something big comes out like the 911 tapes.

Me too! If she knew about the stolen money...why didn't she cancel her credit card around July 3? She just let Casey rack up over $47,000 between July 3 and July 15?

has it been confirmed that its 47000? i thought it was around 4500, wouldn't that make more sense?

OK, Casey knows everything but she can not reveal any of it.
Yet, WE are supposed to go find Caylee, because this psycho
will not help one iota.

Casey has given us the reason for why she can't say,we just need to focus on finding Caylee. I can not for the life of me understand how Cindy can accept this. I would be beating the he?? out of my 23 year old. THis woman has lost her mind.

I read an article last night that Sara has been in Indiana recovering from her injuries sustained, and hopefully will be able to return to UFC for the fall 2008 semester. They are trying to raise funds so she can relocate back to Florida.

bold and pink is mine. Sara, imhoo, needs to be interviewed by LE.

Sorry... I thought y'all were trying to see who this Stephanie Kostakis was.
I'll go back to my quiet spot and just be a reader not a poster..
Oh, please don't do that. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to also discuss the possibility of it being connected to the unknown father because someone had spotted the article earlier. It doesn't surprise me that Stephanie would go see Casey. She has more of a connection than Patrick. As far as what might be garnered from her meeting with Casey, I'm sure that her attorney has WARNED her about what she should be saying. But, she's so impulsive I don't doubt that a few expletives might come out if she's probed.
Again, PLEASE join in!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt it is 47,000$ -- it's probably the $4,000 number.

I find this to be more disturbing than the phone number being incorrect. After Cindy admitted publically that indeed it was the 15th of June that Caylee was being filmed BY HER at the assisted living center.
I know what you mean.

Casey has given us the reason for why she can't say,we just need to focus on finding Caylee. I can not for the life of me understand how Cindy can accept this. I would be beating the he?? out of my 23 year old. THis woman has lost her mind.

I'm on the verge of losing my mind over this.
I need a break, my cat is wondering why there is steam
coming out of my ears.
bbl

okay, so I finally read the myspace/facebook comments. WOW! is all I can say in regards to Casey....and to you guys...my oh my have you done your homework! I truly hope the investigators have access to this info or have found it. Has anyone called the tip line before in regards to what all you have found?

One comment sticks out to me from Cindy...
July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

#1 I think this shows only that Casey was KEEPING Caylee from Cindy...and it comes across that's how she viewed it as well.

#2 It says "Caylee is missing" at the top because on Myspace whatever your name has been changed to is the way it reads when someone views your comments. In other words they changed to that title recently...doesn't mean that was the headline she used when it was written...there is nothing there that says she knows she was missing

Personally, I think Cindy was planning on going for custody of Caylee and little miss priss got ticked off and said "I will show her" and took off with the baby....and Cindy may have been concerned for caylee but never would have imagined she was really missing...I really feel she thought Casey was just playing games with her to just "get her back" and was intentionally keeping her away....THUS tying in the whole 911 phone call where GMA says "I've already given you a month." Sure it could be taken another way...but it seems to make more sense that she felt Casey was keeping her from her for a month and she was fed up.

I think the post from Cindy is hearbreaking. I think she was trying very hard to help Casey in anyway she could in raising Caylee. I think Casey did not hing but lie and take advantage of what her parents. I think mom & dad were getting fed up with the BS and said as much to Casey and she was like Fine I am moving out with Caylee I don't need this crap. I think Cindy figured that wouldn't last long with no money or job and thougth she let her go and see what the "real world" was all about thinking Casey would be back or she would grow up and get her act together. I Think Casey was manipulating her mother while she was gone, probably not always answering her calls or text messages and then not letting her talk to Caylee knowing that was breaking her mother's heart.

I think Cindy truley beleived Caylee was ok and Casey was just been a vendictive little spolied brat and Cindy finally got fed up with her BS after the car was found etc and said that's it where the hell is my Grand daughter you don't talk I will call the police and press charges on you for the stealing etc...Cindy thought THEN Casey would stop with the games and let her see Caylee....BUT Casey didn't talk becaue she KNEW & KNOWS she can't give her mother what she is looking for Caylee.

I think little Miss Tough Girl thought it would be so easy taking Caylee and soon learned that having this child to take care of yourself was more then she imagined, & ther was NO WAY she was going to go crawling back to mom so she could hear "I told ya so" so to speak. So she got rid of Caylee sooo now Casey becomes the victim and is again mommies little girl. I think the jealousy that was going on is Casey was very jealous of the things & time Cindy gave to Caylee, where Casey was used to it being that way for before Caylee arrived and she plain out didn't like the fact her mother was probably telling her to grow up and get her act togehter.

I also beleive that the reason Cindy is saying she beleives in her daughter etc in every TV itnerview is because she knows Casey is watching & has already accused her of not beleive her in her 1st phone call home from jail. I think Cindy knows she needs Casey to beleive that they are behind her 100% or they will never know what happened to Caylee.

BUT I predict that Cindy can only keep that little dance up before she CRACKS and starts to speak out. I think she loved this little girl so very much and HOPES she is alive and just wants answers. I am sure she is also second guessing herself and her decsion over the last 2 years more then we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.