Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, they are getting the calls released quickly now. The new one is from this afternoon

http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html click on new new call released under video

reporter says that five minutes ago (was the five o'clock report) an OCSD helicopter was noted flying over the Anthony home, neighborhood and wooded area nearby in tight circles. They have a call in to OCSD to inquire about this.

Also, investigators are currently in a meeting to nail down the timeline. Local6 states they will have more on this at the 6pm broadcast as well as another look at the sawgrass and interviews with staff there.

Whoa. Maybe we'll have a big development today.

:eek:

yep ,she still sounds completely unaffected by it all. and Lee sounds like he just about done listening to it. i think him skipping the hearing is a decent indicator of his waning patience.

actually, I found it odd that he apologized and explained why he was not there. I would have been yelling " I didn't come to the hearing because I'm trying to find one darn thing you said to be true not to mention, I really don't want to be on tv and associated with you"

Was that on Fox? Just a couple of days ago, they had a caption on the screen under a photo of Osama Bin Laden that said "Obama."

"Fair and Balanced. And Careless with our Captions."

:rolleyes:

Much confusion between Obama & Osama -- even Ted Kennedy mixed it up!

:waitasec:

Casey comes across as very self centered and narcissistic. She wanted to party and have a good time. I also think she was extremely jealous of her daughter and that Caylee meant more to Cindy. According to Cindy's own words, she did a lot for Caylee. Somehow I think Casey snapped and now that Caylee is gone, got even with Cindy once and for all.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:maybe they got a good valid tip to look there!

I dont think the helicopter is related to this case necessarily, I heard a poster say something about that this am-

However, speaking to staff at the apartments is good, maybe they could knock on each door for Zanny-non-nanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljim
re: the police saying they cant look for caylee until the family asks

surely someone has misinterpreted what was said? the police dont need permission from anyone to look for a missing person... do they?

i cannot imagine this being so.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed (but still bears repeating) but the missing children's network (Laura, Klass, MW, ES, etc-experts all) have to be asked and as such the Community, Law Enforcement and Family all come together and work for the benefit of finding the missing child. If the family will not cooperate with LE then they will not get involved. The Anthony's (ALL of them) are not working with LE and admit they do not trust LE--therefore no involvement by the private foundations. And why on earth would they spend their precious resources running in circles looking for Nanny Z. at the behest of Par-Tay Princess?

These people are infuriating:furious:
TriangleTrustColor-200.jpg

http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html click on new new call released under video

reporter says that five minutes ago (was the five o'clock report) an OCSD helicopter was noted flying over the Anthony home, neighborhood and wooded area nearby in tight circles. They have a call in to OCSD to inquire about this.

Also, investigators are currently in a meeting to nail down the timeline. Local6 states they will have more on this at the 6pm broadcast as well as another look at the sawgrass and interviews with staff there.

Oh no... the helicopters are circling over the wooded areas near the Anthony home.

agreed, I think her tough love attempt came too little too late, imo
Although, she certainly had enough on her to challenge custody for at least the time being, had she done that and not enabled her for so long, Caylee may still be alive.. She should have been the priority over her crack head daughter, sorry, its how I feel.

And therein lies the problem with deniers and enablers...they never face reailty until its too late, if ever. This woman is STILL trying to convince herself that a non existant nanny has taken the child, and up until yesterday I think was complaining that LE wasn't looking for Caylee...still trying to rationize "I know where Caylee is and whose got her but can't tell to protect her safety"....ridiculous.

From the calls, Casey sounds pretty intelligent, she's attractive, an intelligent, attractive sociopath is going to get along for quite a while with lies and manipulation, just as she did. I'm sure she can be charming and funny and so forth...and not everyone is good at reading people...many will be fooled until something like this happens.

In a new telephone phone call was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

actually, I found it odd that he apologized and explained why he was not there. I would have been yelling " I didn't come to the hearing because I'm trying to find one darn thing you said to be true not to mention, I really don't want to be on tv and associated with you"
You know what I wish he would have said "You know what Casey, unlike you I have a job and a nice life and I am sick of you scre****it up for me."

I dont think the helicopter is related to this case necessarily, I heard a poster say something about that this am-

However, speaking to staff at the apartments is good, maybe they could knock on each door for Zanny-non-nanny
no...it is happening right now (or did at 5 pm)... watch the video...

progress.gif

In a new telephone phone call was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

Oh yes, God forbid she should do something actually productive to help find her child. Isn't having someone else to do "work" what being a princess is all about.

I keep trying to remind myself this woman is sick in her head but I am still wanting to see her fry!

I tried to search and couldnt see that anyone posted this. One of our news stations in Orlando did a "Pizza" test. Yes I did see the thread that said Pizza Thoughts but I thought I would elaborate further here.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053323/detail.html

This shows the results of their pizza test. A very interesting new tid bit I would think.

Now I am going to turn on the other stations to see if any of them know about the helicopters circling around the Anthony home.

What? The Anthonys didn't put up flyers near the Sawgrass Apartments? Cindy said she didn't see any reason to because the kidnappers would be long gone by now. HUH??? She doesn't think a flyer there might help if someone ELSE saw Caylee there?

I am getting beside myself here. This gets more weird by the second.

Probably not fun being the brother of a possible child murderer.

I used to have a boss who had the dysfunctional husband from hell. The police were always coming to the office about one thing or another this man had done that she knew nothing about. She was always so embarrassed. I feel sorry for the innocent family of nutzo's:mad:

What? The Anthonys didn't put up flyers near the Sawgrass Apartments? Cindy said she didn't see any reason to because the kidnappers would be long gone by now. HUH??? She doesn't think a flyer there might help if someone ELSE saw Caylee there?

What's long gone in this case is any sense of sanity by those involved.

She is not saying anything like "Caylee, grandma loves you and we will find you." Nothing like you see in the other missing child cases. This just makes me think, in her mind , she knows Caylee is not out there alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value