Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Casey saying: "I feel Caylee is close to home." There is a wooded area right across from the house.

She is not saying anything like "Caylee, grandma loves you and we will find you." Nothing like you see in the other missing child cases. This just makes me think, in her mind , she knows Caylee is not out there alive.

I haven't heard any of them talking to the cameras saying that they love her and are going to bring her home safe.

My God! I'd be on my knees begging the public to bring her home safely.

She is not saying anything like "Caylee, grandma loves you and we will find you." Nothing like you see in the other missing child cases. This just makes me think, in her mind , she knows Caylee is not out there alive.

Well, I always find it kind of weird when families speak directly to the missing person as though the person is going to be watching TV and hear them.. though I know it helps them emotionally....feeling a link and believing the person is alive.

I have a problem with the fact that she is standing by her daughter's ridiculous claims of having information about the child's whereabouts but not being able to disclose it due to safety concerns and her daughter refusing to cooperate with police and now that her daughter has her own lawyer...where is the exculpatory evidence?!

This may have been posted if so sorry for duplicate

Casey Anthony has requested that no one outside of her immediate family be allowed to visit her at the Orange County Jail.

The request, made today, asks only that Cindy, George and Lee Anthony be allowed to visit her. The form does not state why the request was made.

"The two visits scheduled for Sunday and Monday do not fit the criteria of that request and have been canceled," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. Two friends had made requests to visit her in jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-073108,0,148559.story

I'm sorry if i'm mixing stuff up here ( there is so much JUNK to this story) but Did Cindy say that there was pizza and maggots in the trunk? Or just rotten pizza?

I just remember Pizza and stuff.

Someone mentioned the flag being at half-mast at their home (very early this morning)...I have yet to see it in the videos...anyone?

Casey Anthony has requested that no one outside of her immediate family be allowed to visit her at the Orange County Jail.

The request, made today, asks only that Cindy, George and Lee Anthony be allowed to visit her. The form does not state why the request was made.

"The two visits scheduled for Sunday and Monday do not fit the criteria of that request and have been canceled," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. Two friends had made requests to visit her in jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-073108,0,148559.story

I wonder if her friends were giving her a hard time while her family is still going along with her charade, or if she's afraid they'll start talking to the media....more weirdness.

I'm not surprised at that. She doesn't want to have to answer to the friends that she knows she's lied to. Especially now that she knows it's all being recorded and plastered on the news.

I haven't heard any of them talking to the cameras saying that they love her and are going to bring her home safe.

Me too! Lets hope that someone, a friend or anyone has given LE a good hint about where Caylee might be.

I have a darlin'(don't all grandma's think that?) little grandson about the age of Caylee. He is the love of my life and if this was him I know I would not handle the way this family is. It's not in my nature. Maybe these folks just don't show emotions like others!

Or... errrrr.. This was at the advice of Cindy and George. They've already been contacting everyone on the visitor's list and telling them not to talk to the media and such.

Cindy runs this show, remember?

It is quite odd, usually the family is making impassioned pleas to the kidnappers to return their child, normally with lots of crying etc.

NOthing like that from the Anthonys.

I tried to search and couldnt see that anyone posted this. One of our news stations in Orlando did a "Pizza" test. Yes I did see the thread that said Pizza Thoughts but I thought I would elaborate further here.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053323/detail.html

This shows the results of their pizza test. A very interesting new tid bit I would think.

Now I am going to turn on the other stations to see if any of them know about the helicopters circling around the Anthony home.
And I assume they didn't see maggots.

Anyone find the new phone call released today. I did see the clip off of the other link with the news reporter.

I wonder if her friends were giving her a hard time while her family is still going along with her charade, or if she's afraid they'll start talking to the media....more weirdness.
I think that's the reason too.

Well, I always find it kind of weird when families speak directly to the missing person as though the person is going to be watching TV and hear them.. though I know it helps them emotionally....feeling a link and believing the person is alive.

I have a problem with the fact that she is standing by her daughter's ridiculous claims of having information about the child's whereabouts but not being able to disclose it due to safety concerns and her daughter refusing to cooperate with police and now that her daughter has her own lawyer...where is the exculpatory evidence?!
In this state if I were doing what Cindy and George are doing I would be arrested. Now maybe that's why they had this six hour talk with the FBI. They probably were told they better tell all they know or they could be arrested. I would hope so.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl