Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Fox fixed it

Snippet:
It isn't clear what he was referring to. A transcript of the phone call produced by MyFOXOrlando.com quoted Casey Anthony as responding, "I don't really know. I'm not level."
A closer listen to the actual tape, however, suggests she actually said, "I don't really know on that level."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395314,00.html

So Ricardo and Amy live across the street from Sawgrass apartments, and Casey used to date Ricardo and Amy let Casey us her car while she was on vacation in PR. Did Ricardo go on Vacation with Amy or did he stay home.

reposting post after delay

I posted about the wooded area and that there seems to be a quarry or retaining area right behind the house last week... This is why as a long time poster I have not said much on this thread.

Earlier this eveniing I posted some comments that were virtually ignored....no problem with that..except later I see people coming up with similiar things. This thread and the way people are posting to this case is haphazard..people don't read what was posted prior, they just jump right in so we are rehashing things we already talked about and they then are going back to old info already posted...I am fraustrated..I have never written that on a WS thread before but I am now.

I agree...........it's very frustrating. I think in one respect there's so many separate issues with this case, perhaps we need more threads as everything is being posted in the general discussion thread.

The one thing I'm pleased to see is the daily update thread, as it does help those who've missed a lot with the rapidly moving threads.

Larry pretty boring. Nothing new. Neither lawyer or granny answer why Casey is so weird and her lack of apparent caring for the child. Stacy honowitz commented on that at the end. No answer from anyone.

So Ricardo and Amy live across the street from Sawgrass apartments, and Casey used to date Ricardo and Amy let Casey us her car while she was on vacation in PR. Did Ricardo go on Vacation with Amy or did he stay home.
She went on vacay with her bf IIRC...I assumed that was Ricardo.

After seeing this I think Caylee does look like Jesus Ortiz. The other pic I saw of him was not the same.

I thought she looks a lot like Morales. I am trying to think based on genetics here, Caylee's eye color does not look like her mother's they look much darker almost brown but possibly a dark hazel?? It is hard to tell by the pics. Isn't it likely that the father would have the same eye color as Caylee as they do not appear to be the same as Casey's?? Oye unless there is some sort of recessive gene from grandparents I guess. I am no genetics experts though so I was hoping someone here would be better at this than I am!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname