Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has neglected everything else since this case originated.... I do the absolute minimum at the house (and work, lately - which is NOT good!) as I know that no matter how much time I spend on here, I'll ALWAYS be behind and I don't want to miss the BREAKING NEWS.

Same here, LOL ! :D

Wouldn't it be great if Cindy has had Caylee hid all this time to teach Casey a lesson?? Silly, I know, I just don't want to hear that Caylee is dead.

Anybody feeling like I want to know but dont want to know?

yes blink, i'm sick, scared of what i'm about to hear yet want closure for this family.

Where is Lee??????????

Yes the "Letter" from casey hopefully was a confession (Unlikely)

I think it is a carseat. My son has the same seat, the armrests on it flip up or down on it (if you look at pic you can see joint of armrest on left side)and at the bottom of the bag you can see where the bag kind of gets slim in a area on front of bag. Our carseat slims in like that. Also the seat isn't heavy but you would need to roll the top of the bag to carry it like LE was. I wish I knew where my camera was(we just moved) I would try to put his seat and a paper lawn bag and see how it looks. OOOHHHHH gotta find that camera! Just my opinion.

I don't post too often but I read literally at least nine hours per day and I do have to say that I am extremely nauseaus (sp) right now. Combination of nausea and anxiety. I will be praying in my seat that the news is good...but I doubt it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43