Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for the info! :) If nothing else, we at least know how easy it would be for someone like Casey to get ahold of a Xanax prescription.

I take anxiety meds, and they don't put me to sleep, however I have been on the meds most of my life. I think it all depends on the person.

Mom says she spoke to Casey by phone frequently but was not able to speak to Caylee. That is not my definition of missing. Caylee is missing.

Apparently, it was her definition. She's the one that said it in the 911 call. Something is amiss, there's NO denying that!

Isn't it the truth! The saddest one to date is the family of Jesus! They have surely been through enough then to get dragged into this circus!

Yes, so many victims, and the Ortiz family is the saddest. Casey left a long trail of people that she's caused pain.

She could have gotten hold of the Xanax at the club or bought it on the street. Easy to get hold of these days, they sell it for a couple of dollars a pill.

I've heard bad things about the kind you buy off the street; some of it is made with horse tranquilizers.

Cindy is the one who told LE that the pants were in the car and that she washed them. Cindy and George invited LE to take them.

Yes, but why would she wash potential evidence??? Especially if she knew it smelled like the car....

Cindy is the one who told LE that the pants were in the car and that she washed them. Cindy and George invited LE to take them.

I agree beetrue. Cindy and George met with LE and decided they had more items in the home that could be useful to the investigation.

Just doesn't sound like covering up to me. ?:waitasec:

Something else to consider. I don't think the relationship between Casey and Lee are that close, but I wonder if she has anything hidden over at his house? He has his own home that is separate from mom and dad, but it would seem that if Casey was down on her luck and needed a place to stay, that she could stay with her brother...

Also wonder if she had a key to his house or access to his back yard. Wonder how far away he lives from GM and GP. I also wonder if LE has done a search at his place..

If u would of read some of his comments on myspace from casey it all ways sounded like she was begging her brother to come over!

Search warrant states George said Caylee was wearing denim skit and I believe it was a pink top with a white backpack with monkeys on it and white rimmed sunglasses.

Yes, I remember that. I should have been clearer in my post. What I meant to say was none of Caylee's clothing was mentioned as being found in the car, only Casey's.

Zenaida Gonzales of the Sawgrass apts. was found and does not know Casey or Caylee.

yes but I think the one my husband found in public records is a different ZG. It's ZGR and she apparently either owns or manages Real Estate in Orlando. If she was in a law suit with a guy who happens to have the same name as the "potential" father of Caylee, then there may be some sort of connection there...

And they finally disclosed this information on 8/4!!! As stated on the search warrant, pg. 7.

Please tell me why they wouldn't have brought this "little info" to light before then? Remember the car smelled like death and they have a missing granddaughter!

I take anxiety meds, and they don't put me to sleep, however I have been on the meds most of my life. I think it all depends on the person.

I agree with you about that, anti-anxiety meds don't put me to sleep, but I can see them probably working more easily on a child - especially depending upon doseage. Hmmm...random thought...maybe Casey could have given Caylee an accidental overdose of Xanax or something similar because she wasn't going to sleep quickly enough. Just a thought.

I agree beetrue. Cindy and George met with LE and decided they had more items in the home that could be useful to the investigation.

I think that when CSI turned up unexpectedly yesterday with a search warrant it scared the daylights out of George and Cindy. I think they are now deciding to play nice.
jmo

Allright guys! Let's start to place bets.....do you think Cindy, George or Lee will be charged with anything?

They should be! I feel like Cindy knows something since she washed the pants in Casey's car. If they thought Caylee was dead - how could they sleep at night knowing she didn't have a proper burial???

Hmmmmnnn. Could you explain then why she didn't tell them about it the first day. Why did she wait until today. If, as has been stated they smelled like bodily decomposition, and she noticed it immediately why didn't she say something?
I respectfully disagree with you and furthermore I am sure a jury will also.

Question for someone with a better memory than mine:

At one time it was stated that an entertainment business was listed as having the Apt. 210 or 212 address at Sawgrass. In other places, it is said that the managers at Sawgrass said one of these is the model apt. and the other has been empty for months. What is the correct information on this? How can it be listed as a business address for one of the club/entertainment people yet be an empty or a model apt. in reality?

I think in the begining it was only George involved in the cover-up, but at this point I think that all three have been sucked into the cover-up.

Poor ZG, sounds like she might have a good slander case against Casey, if CAsey ever gets out of jail.

Also, they should arrest Cindy for obstruction for washing those pants, she's known all along that Casey has been lying, and something bad happened.

Most vets will script Buspar for cats; it worked well for my mum's cat.

I will be on Xanax the rest of my life. Usually doctors will start you on .25 mg and then it goes up to 4mg... however, doctors do not like to perscribe Xanax over 3mg a day -unless a person is elderly or seriously ill. I have Systemic Lupus, in which I stay on a schedule of Xanax -one in which I do not feel any buzz and do not have withdrawals. Xanax withdrawals are horrible. Xanax will make a person who does not need it feel buzzed/sedated or sleepy.

Xanax is often abused. People are known to find hack docs or online pharmaceuticals to get it... and STEAL other's scripts. Creepy people will steal pills right out of other's cabinets, purses, etc.,. I also happen to know that it is common in the club scene for people to use Xanax and Ambien with liquor to get high.

I AM NOT SAYING CASEY USED OR HAD XANAX. Just sharing what I know about it.

I am sure we could get into trouble for talking about Xanax. It is not Caylee focused. sorry mods!

Thanks so much for the info! :) If nothing else, we at least know how easy it would be for someone like Casey to get ahold of a Xanax prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allensax