Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright guys! Let's start to place bets.....do you think Cindy, George or Lee will be charged with anything?

They should be! I feel like Cindy knows something since she washed the pants in Casey's car. If they thought Caylee was dead - how could they sleep at night knowing she didn't have a proper burial???

Maybe she did. Who knows.

Maybe Casey saw Zenaida's name in the registry book? or she just shot out a name, like she was pointing out random apartment complexes (one being an elderly complex) and it is some eery and bizarre coincidence?

Poor ZG, sounds like she might have a good slander case against Casey, if CAsey ever gets out of jail.

Also, they should arrest Cindy for obstruction for washing those pants, she's known all along that Casey has been lying, and something bad happened.

I take anxiety meds, and they don't put me to sleep, however I have been on the meds most of my life. I think it all depends on the person.

If you really need them, they work. If you don't, it's La La Land. :)

I think the Anthony's have been forced to tell all this under threat of obstruction or worse themselves.

I was wondering about that this afternoon. I wonder if LE confronted the family with LE knowledge of the family tampering with evidence, and threatened charges of obstruction of justice? It seems that Cindy and George have suddenly become more cooperative.

Another question, sorry, trying to get info. processed here:

On the " players" thread post 25, it lists Zenaida Gonzales Ortiz as the mother of Jesus Ortiz..... That CANNOT be correct can it? If it is, then why are we wondering where Casey got the name from????????

Hey - do you think Casey buried her or something? I guess I have been buying into the theory that she put her in a body of water.

however - so sad.

Casey could have buried Caylee and given her what she might think in her mind to be a proper burial. If she had help, then I'd think there was a burial somewhere.

I understand why you disagree. BUT, if someone wanted to cover something up -why not burn the pants? why wash and keep them? Why would Casey keep them? You can't wash leather boots. Cindy gave the boots to LE as well. George would know, if anyone, that the pants & boots may still contain evidence. Both were in the car, not trunk. Thus, why I do not believe the family is in on anything. I think they wanted to believe that Caylee is alive. I think they are not believing that now. I think LE is opening their eyes. LE may have not been able to confirm DNA in the trunk and the GPs may have thought the pants might have some clues.

Hmmmmnnn. Could you explain then why she didn't tell them about it the first day. Why did she wait until today. If, as has been stated they smelled like bodily decomposition, and she noticed it immediately why didn't she say something?
I respectfully disagree with you and furthermore I am sure a jury will also.

Someone needs to modify that. Jesus Ortiz' mother is not named Zenaida.

Another question, sorry, trying to get info. processed here:

On the " players" thread post 25, it lists Zenaida Gonzales Ortiz as the mother of Jesus Ortiz..... That CANNOT be correct can it? If it is, then why are we wondering where Casey got the name from????????

yes but I think the one my husband found in public records is a different ZG. It's ZGR and she apparently either owns or manages Real Estate in Orlando. If she was in a law suit with a guy who happens to have the same name as the "potential" father of Caylee, then there may be some sort of connection there...

I remember someone on here bringing that up when everyone was researching Jesus Ortiz as the possible father a couple weeks ago. (WS is so far ahead of the media..LOL) but I can't remember if anything came of it or not. I just remember it was brought up.

Dear George,
Please contact:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/
http://www.lrcf.org/
http://www.amw.com/
http://www.pollyklaas.org/

Yours truly, mamasooze

PS-What part of this letter do you not understand? Oh, and your pizza/detergent (WTH) maggots story is as lame as it is bogus. Please do not insult my intelligence again. Thank you.

ETA on 8/07/08

Hey- I was banned from this board because I insisted that George come clean with what he knows and to man-up and get Casey to tell the truth... and bring that baby home! I was told by this board's administrators that George (whom I have sympathised with in the past) was a "victim" and should not be "attacked".

I would like to think that all of you have your own mind--I will probably be deleted immediately--so be it. I love it!!!!By-eee...:woohoo:

I happen to think George is more involved than he is admitting as well. I think that many people share that opinion after the last few days of details coming out.

If you wash the pants you might destroy evidence, but you haven't totally incriminated yourself. If it comes up, you just give an excuse or bargain.

I am pretty sure there was something about Cindy saying Caylee talked about Zanny all the time. So.......it makes more sense (to me of course) that there really is a Zanny. I doubt a two year old would talk about a person that didn't exsist. I know I know I am still holding out hope and just thinking way to much.

I don't buy that because I don't buy a word that Cindy or Caylee has said. So Cindy may say "Oh Caylee talked about Zanny all the time" and it could of never happened. IIRC, I thought I read somewhere that Cindy and the whole family had no idea who Zanny was and had never heard of her. I recall that because I think we made it a big deal on WS that if we were a grandmother who had the grandchild and daughter living with us, we would certainly know who was babysitting her. I could be wrong though!

I happen to think George is more involved than he is admitting as well. I think that many people share that opinion after the last few days of details coming out.
Thank you--you are very brave :clap:

I don't buy that because I don't buy a word that Cindy or Caylee has said. So Cindy may say "Oh Caylee talked about Zanny all the time" and it could of never happened. IIRC, I thought I read somewhere that Cindy and the whole family had no idea who Zanny was and had never heard of her. I recall that because I think we made it a big deal on WS that if we were a grandmother who had the grandchild and daughter living with us, we would certainly know who was babysitting her. I could be wrong though!
on that 911 call the way cindy said zanny .. she sounded like she heard of her before . or knew her .. she didnt say a zanny she said zanny .. to me it sounded like she knew her ?

The bottom line is that the family has known that Casey has been lying for a long time, and also had to suspect something happened to Caylee that Casey had a hand in, but they covered for her anyway. They've done themselves nor the police no favors, and other people's lives are being ruined in the process.

Thank you--you are very brave :clap:

I think we all think they are more involved then they let on, but it does not give us a reason to bash, or name call them. In the US there is a rule " innocent untill proven guilty"

If you wash the pants you might destroy evidence, but you haven't totally incriminated yourself. If it comes up, you just give an excuse or bargain.

Does anyone remember how Danielle Vandam's father was criticised for vacuuming? And he clearly did not have anything to do with his daughter's death. Some people are OCD or become OCD-like when stressed. I clean obsessively when angry and upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173