Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also on NG, it was said the LE has been talking to Zenaida Gonzales of Sawgrass apts for some time -that they kept it "under wraps" before allowing ZG to speak in public, and that they were trying to figure out how Casey got the name and knew a ZG visited those apts. LE has a lot of info that none of us nor the media is priviledged to. And they have to keep it that way to make a circumstantial case strong.

My yongest dd, who is not now, nor ever was, considered delayed, did not talk in full sentences until she was about 3 yo. SHe babbled a lot and had lots of recognizable words, but her sentences were choppy at best.

I find it odd that Caylee wouldn't be able to talk at almost 3 years old. My kids were all speaking in complete sentences by that age.

Are you sure you are correct that she wasn't saying real words? If so, that sounds as if she might be delayed in some way.
I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I remember from the video. It seemed like fragments of words and babbling, but I could be wrong. The video can be seen on Cindy's myspace, I think. Look at it and tell me what you think.

could looking for a place to hide the clothes from the car account for the hits from the cadavor dogs?

Sorry if already hashed over, I see this person visited Casey in jail with her attorney present on 7/25. Does anyone know who he is or what he does? Could it have something to do with bail $$$$$$? This was on the internet, I imagine it is him.

Edward Phlegar
Escrow Officer at Universal Land Title
Orlando, Florida Area

That's why I think it's odd and perhaps a cover for what she was really wearing. She thought through her story for post-Caylee being missing, and I don't see her being that careless to have left the pants in the car.

Heck, that means Gpa could have seen them in the car on the 24th. That's already nearly 2 weeks later if you buy that story...
She could have had the pants in the car ... to burn them...

You know, I am not being sarcastic when I share my opinion.

NG just said that being a liar does not psychologically profile a person. Cindy said that someone lying does not mean they are a murderer, nor against the law. Both statements by NG and Cindy are true.

Of course being a liar doesn't make you a murderer. But lying is a crime, particularly in Casey's case since she's been charged with obstruction of juctice. If you lie and tell someone they look good in that hat when they don't that doesn't break the law. If you lie about criminal involvement, you bet it is against the law.

speech delay doesn't mean "delayed" my daughter straight A's but has a speech issue even after years of speech therapy, in the video Caylee jabbers but she is hard to understand

Hmm, I said delayed in some way. I meant her speech. I didn't call her retarded. The fifth child in my original family didn't speak until she was five. There was no reason to. She couldn't get a word in edgewise between us older 4 sisters all yakking away, and interpreting her every move.

She is almost normal now at 50 (just kidding, sis!)

Ask Martha Stewart if lying is against the law.

seems more plausible to be moving clothes around here and there as apposed to a body

Also on NG, it was said the LE has been talking to Zenaida Gonzales of Sawgrass apts for some time -that they kept it "under wraps" before allowing ZG to speak in public, and that they were trying to figure out how Casey got the name and knew a ZG visited those apts. LE has a lot of info that none of us nor the media is priviledged to. And they have to keep it that way to make a circumstantial case strong.

thats what i said earlier and i was told that this is old news cause zg said she has been talking with le for 3 weeks so is this new or not???

headndownstream.....I noticed that name too, but didn't bother to look it up....that is interesting though, the Universal name again. However, since it is a title company, perhaps it is someone who was taking a notorized statement? I have no idea why that would even be necessary, but then, I doubt that she is in the market to buy a house either.

I've seen a lot of mention here about the pants that were in the car per the search warrant, but what struck me as odd were the boots. I don't know anyone who wears boots in the summer in Florida (maybe a two-stepper). Why would she be wearing boots in this heat?

Gosh, all this reading is too much. Just a theory, but what about the idea of Casey being a drug runner, and someone held Caylee to make sure Casey returned the money.

She stated she needed money to get Caylee back, so if my theory is correct maybe she blew the money and whoever wouldn't give Caylee back.

Could that be why she came up with the "Caylee is in danger!" comment.

Just throwing this thought process out there for you guys to ponder.

I've seen a lot of mention here about the pants that were in the car per the search warrant, but what struck me as odd were the boots. I don't know anyone who wears boots in the summer in Florida (maybe a two-stepper). Why would she be wearing boots in this heat?
The could be short boots...

I am not ignorant to the fact she is in jail for lying to LE.

Of course being a liar doesn't make you a murderer. But lying is a crime, particularly in Casey's case since she's been charged with obstruction of juctice. If you lie and tell someone they look good in that hat when they don't that doesn't break the law. If you lie about criminal involvement, you bet it is against the law.

it would depend on the boots most people i know wear hiking boots all year. i know i do lots of snakes in florida. especially in the woods

headndownstream.....I noticed that name too, but didn't bother to look it up....that is interesting though, the Universal name again. However, since it is a title company, perhaps it is someone who was taking a notorized statement? I have no idea why that would even be necessary, but then, I doubt that she is in the market to buy a house either.

I've been told a notary would have come from the law issue, remember when George said the other day he was meeting with someone who was trying to help with bail maybe this is the "helper"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24