Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing about George - and I think someone else has commented on this - have you ever noticed, I don't think I have ever once heard George say "Caylee" - he ALWAYS - ALWAYS says "his granddaughter". I didn't think much about it at first - but since that poster's comment I have been listening for that and - nope he doesn't. I think he said it once on Greta when he was talking about June 16th and when Casey and Caylee came out of the bedroom with their backpacks. But, he was just "documenting" what took place that day - so it was like "telling a story". Anyone else notice this? Thoughts?

He feels like Caylee belongs to him...if he's narcissistic at all, he thinks of her as possession that has been taken away. I don't really get that feeling from him (being a narcissist) but just the way he says it is like he owns her and the media does not...which is true.

I thought it was really telling that Cindy said "Before I lose my husband-back off" I wonder if he's been threatening divorce again over the whole Casey thing?

I think Cindy meant that he is very angry and of course they are mad that the media is there all day and night long and she was afraid he would make good on his threat and then end up in jail,.. hence she will loose her husband.

Really though,... the media is there day and night,.. and they are reporting things that make the Anthony's look bad. I am not saying that they aren't acting really strange and what not. But every time they turn on the tv, this case is on it, add to the fact that every report is in front of their house with those SPOT lights even at 11 at night,.. mix it with Caylee's bday tomorrow. They are at their breaking point,.. and like the police said,.. they aren't any closer to find Caylee. That must be heartbreaking for them! I don't even know Caylee and it is affecting my life! jmo

Another thing about George - and I think someone else has commented on this - have you ever noticed, I don't think I have ever once heard George say "Caylee" - he ALWAYS - ALWAYS says "his granddaughter". I didn't think much about it at first - but since that poster's comment I have been listening for that and - nope he doesn't. I think he said it once on Greta when he was talking about June 16th and when Casey and Caylee came out of the bedroom with their backpacks. But, he was just "documenting" what took place that day - so it was like "telling a story". Anyone else notice this? Thoughts?

No, not really. I know his wife talks about Caylee alot but men and women sometimes say things differently.
If he wouldve said "none of you care about my daughter" now that wouldve been bad! I really think he cares about Caylee and tomorrow being her birthday which he had hope for, he is VERY upset. I hope he will be OK. I have never seen him that upset before.

It won't have any effect on her. She is a bonafide narcissist. She feels that SHE is the victim not Caylee. It's all about her and not Caylee. Casey was always the center of attention and I bet she just started resenting Caylee for being the focus. Unless her father crying over Casey, she won't be moved at all. And even then she wouldn't be moved, she'd be FED. Attention is a major high to those people.

Didn't she break down with George though.. or when he spoke????

I thought it was really telling that Cindy said "Before I lose my husband-back off" I wonder if he's been threatening divorce again over the whole Casey thing?

I wonder if he has some health issues... maybe she's thinking of a heart attack or something.

But divorce here is very, very likely given the fact that they'd already filed once before.

Yeah, I wonder if Casey would be laughing all the way to her cell at THAT video... :( I really feel bad for Cindy & George. I think the anger stage has finally hit. It's all sad...

I noticed and it is a classic sign with controlling people. People who see others as possessions speak like that. THey do not refer to people by their names. My car, my house, my wife, my grandaughter, etc.

George's actions, to me, are those of someone that was just handed some very bad news, and is having a hard time coping with it.

I think so as well. Casey broke her promise.

No, not really. I know his wife talks about Caylee alot but men and women sometimes say things differently.
If he wouldve said "none of you care about my daughter" now that wouldve been bad! I really think he cares about Caylee and tomorrow being her birthday which he had hope for, he is VERY upset. I hope he will be OK. I have never seen him that upset before.

My bf almost always says "my son" as opposed to using his name.... and my bf loves his son more than life itself.... and he's not controlling... he's actually very modest.

Ever live a nightmare?

That's what this family is doing. Their grief is unimaginable to someone who's never been through it.

COULD LEE BE WORKING WITH LE (at the beginning at least)?

A. Remember when we were commenting how his phone-call with Casey...when he kept asking her about the phone-calls she had with the nanny and whether she called her from her phone and what time it was the call she received when she heard Caylee? Remember how we said Lee seemed to be reading questions from a list, as if the police were next o him showing him what questions to probe?

b. Also in that phonecall Lee makes a whole deal about the phone-call being recorded and that the police could use it...perhaps police asked him to say that to her so they could admit those conversations in a future trial since Casey was AWARE what was saying was being recorded and her awareness could not be debated by her defence attorney?

c. Reading the search warrant yesterday I found it VERY INTERESTING that two of the most condemning lies that police proved was regarding information Lee asked Cayse.

1. She said she called and received calls on her phone from this nanny - the police proved this is a lie
2. She also said that the nanny called a certain date and time and she heard Caylee - the police proved this is a lie.

Even if they never find a body, this two are enough of circumstantial evidence to make jurors say GUILTY.

Yes! I do think Lee was on a mission with that phone call.
Very good observation!

Is it possible that George's blow-up is a ploy? Everyone hs been saying that Cindy is too all over the place and George is too calm. And then all of a sudden, the total role reversal. George is blaming, darn near hysterical and Cindy is deathly calm. Just seems odd.

Didn't she break down with George though.. or when he spoke????

George SAID she broke down but we never saw video of it. As far as I know it hasn't been released yet. All her prior visits that we saw footage of, Casey was crying for Casey.

I think George and Cindy have been fighting over the media's role in this... As a woman... Cindy would want to talk more and share....

George would want to do something...

I think it fits that he goes off with the flyers and she talks to the media...

But with the pain and confusion they're dealing with it's natural these normal gender conflicts would clash even more so... (Can you tell some of my undergrad work was in gender studies???)

I think the fact the Lee couldn't see Casey was another factor of George being mad. I think Lee was suppose to get some INFO from Casey about Caylee's whereabouts. And she refused Lee because SHE CAN'T GIVE THEM THAT!!

I have a question though,.. CAN Baiz show Casey the search warrant from the house, since it is public record?????

I think Lee sees thru her, too and she knows it.

I think so too. Didn't it say in the search warrant that Lee had given LE some emails/phone logs.

I'm sure Casey's attorney has already given her a copy of that warrant -- so now she's wanting to punish Lee by not visiting him. Or... she KNOWS that Lee doesn't believe her story and she's near the breaking point, she doesn't think she can "play along" so well like she has been with him.

George SAID she broke down but we never saw video of it. As far as I know it hasn't been released yet. All her prior visits that we saw footage of, Casey was crying for Casey.

Casey was crying when her dad took the stand at the bond hearing. More so than when her mom did

I definately think it was a catalyst for George to walk in and see Cindy with B-day gifts and prepping for the "party". Then Lee calls and tells him that Casey refused to visit and wham! The light finally breaks over the horizon and it dawns on him that Caylee might not be coming home after all.

I think the fact the Lee couldn't see Casey was another factor of George being mad. I think Lee was suppose to get some INFO from Casey about Caylee's whereabouts. And she refused Lee because SHE CAN'T GIVE THEM THAT!!

I have a question though,.. CAN Baiz show Casey the search warrant from the house, since it is public record?????

I believe she can see anything being used against her... that would be due process

Of course he can. He can show her just about anything he has -- even if it's not public record. I think we can safely assume she's seen the warrant -- or at least knows about its contents from media reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels