Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the video of the GP, he is the onr that needs to see Casey right now the truth would probably pour from her, He is showing the anger, and I believe he is realizing that little Caylee is in heaven.

That's for sure! It's too bad he can't just bust in there to see her without an appointment and her approval for the visit ahead of time.

I never have been in their shoes, But i know me I would lash at everyone. Example when my dad died I threw a skillet and a grilled cheese sandwhich out the front door, told my GP who was a minister to go to hell. I was so upset, I was in my 20's my dad died at the age 50.

In reference the whether George may have a gun, with him being former LE I'd say probably My husband has a Florida conceal carry and we don't live in Florida it's good in almost 30 states.

I carry a gun everywhere also, I'm sure he has at least one, especially if he's an armed security guard.

Shouldn't there be a patrol car posted outside that house? Just asking.

Yep, I think they may want LE there from this point on at Camp Scrum.

Another thing about George - and I think someone else has commented on this - have you ever noticed, I don't think I have ever once heard George say "Caylee" - he ALWAYS - ALWAYS says "his granddaughter". I didn't think much about it at first - but since that poster's comment I have been listening for that and - nope he doesn't. I think he said it once on Greta when he was talking about June 16th and when Casey and Caylee came out of the bedroom with their backpacks. But, he was just "documenting" what took place that day - so it was like "telling a story". Anyone else notice this? Thoughts?

He really is in pain. I feel sorry for him too.

George's actions, to me, are those of someone that was just handed some very bad news, and is having a hard time coping with it.

I'm a journalist. I'm not on the crime beat, but I have covered crimes when I was on duty.

It's illegal to trespass on private property. Period.

Unless you are invited on someone's property, you are NOT allowed to be there. You are supposed to stay on public right-of-way.

Cindy has probably wanted the media around to keep Caylee's story alive, deperately hoping the attention would bring Caylee home. George has probably gone along with it. Given the events of this week and Caylee's birthday being tomorrow, George is probably stressed to the max. This is grief. He just wants quiet time. IMO.

You're absolutely right. Just cause they invited them on the property at one time -- they can stop it at any time. I wouldn't be surprised if we see police presence there and the press penned-in -- possibly across the street.

Exactly.

Classic manipulators know exactly who they can manipulate and take advantage of.

I thin she has had a feeling from the get-go that Lee doesn't believe her -- so why go to the trouble of facing him?

When you catch compulsive liars in lies -- they normally run for the corner.

I think Lee sees thru her, too and she knows it.

COULD LEE BE WORKING WITH LE (at the beginning at least)?

A. Remember when we were commenting how his phone-call with Casey...when he kept asking her about the phone-calls she had with the nanny and whether she called her from her phone and what time it was the call she received when she heard Caylee? Remember how we said Lee seemed to be reading questions from a list, as if the police were next o him showing him what questions to probe?

b. Also in that phonecall Lee makes a whole deal about the phone-call being recorded and that the police could use it...perhaps police asked him to say that to her so they could admit those conversations in a future trial since Casey was AWARE what was saying was being recorded and her awareness could not be debated by her defence attorney?

c. Reading the search warrant yesterday I found it VERY INTERESTING that two of the most condemning lies that police proved was regarding information Lee asked Cayse.

1. She said she called and received calls on her phone from this nanny - the police proved this is a lie
2. She also said that the nanny called a certain date and time and she heard Caylee - the police proved this is a lie.

Even if they never find a body, this two are enough of circumstantial evidence to make jurors say GUILTY.

I wonder if Jose will bring that tape to Casey....

It won't have any effect on her. She is a bonafide narcissist. She feels that SHE is the victim not Caylee. It's all about her and not Caylee. Casey was always the center of attention and I bet she just started resenting Caylee for being the focus. Unless her father crying over Casey, she won't be moved at all. And even then she wouldn't be moved, she'd be FED. Attention is a major high to those people.

Wow, just watched the video of George... and I'm speechless... all I can think is WOW!

I feel bad for them,.. I don't care what people say,.. that video made me cry. He is hurt, angry and in pain. You can see it.

http://www.local6.com/news/17118671/detail.html (Grandfather's rant)
I too am starting to feel bad for them, I am thinking of my parents if something would ever happen to my 2 year old. They are definitely going thru the process, Denial being step 1 (they stood behind Casey as they did not want to believe Caylee was dead). They are now in step 2, Anger. Angry at the whole thing and are finally realizing that Caylee is no longer with them. This Anger started coming out the first day CSI came back on the scene.

In my heart I believe they are not guilty of what has happened to Caylee, they are guilty of being loving grandparents and loving their daughter unconditionally.

This all is my opinion.

COULD LEE BE WORKING WITH LE (at the beginning at least)?

A. Remember when we were commenting how his phone-call with Casey...when he kept asking her about the phone-calls she had with the nanny and whether she called her from her phone and what time it was the call she received when she heard Caylee? Remember how we said Lee seemed to be reading questions from a list, as if the police were next o him showing him what questions to probe?

b. Also in that phonecall Lee makes a whole deal about the phone-call being recorded and that the police could use it...perhaps police asked him to say that to her so they could admit those conversations in a future trial since Casey was AWARE what was saying was being recorded and her awareness could not be debated by her defence attorney?

c. Reading the search warrant yesterday I found it VERY INTERESTING that two of the most condemning lies that police proved was regarding information Lee asked Cayse.

1. She said she called and received calls on her phone from this nanny - the police proved this is a lie
2. She also said that the nanny called a certain date and time and she heard Caylee - the police proved this is a lie.

Even if they never find a body, this two are enough of circumstantial evidence to make jurors say GUILTY.

INteresting.. I didn't see his interview with reporters on his way in to try to see Casey... but the heads said he'd been more supportive of Casey than in recent days and something about him doing his own investigation and may not be sharing everything with LE. Again, that was the heads wrapping up what he'd said... I didn't see him say it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500