Search warrant discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where are the BOOTS and SHOESthat were also supposedly in the car with the pants that Gma washed? Does LE have them? Just wondering since they are not listed in the items taken during the search.

I still believe the boots in the car are the same ones Casey wore in the Fusian photos..she may not have wanted to dispose of the boots since they were "favorites" of hers,or maybe the boots were just in the car and not related to the "crime"..she may have kept them in the car for her many nights clubbing ("never know when you may need a fashion accessory!").But if they were worn during the "crime",I would think CSI could find traces of something on them.I personally feel the "crime" clothes/shoes worn were probably disposed of (burned),and the clothes in the car were decoys.

could it be that they was a dead body in trunk not Caylee and Caylee was taken to make sure nothing was said. Living the lifestlye that she does anything is possible. Just wondering looking at it all angles. And where is the guy Kyle? Is that the older man in one of the photos that the cops have?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199566433

Casey just happens to have a MySpace friend named Kyle. No telling if it is the same Kyle mentioned. This one says he's in Farmington, Minnesota. I'd bet LE has already contacted this guy, since he showed up on her phone records during such a questionable time.

ETA: I'm also seeing on the general thread that Lee had a myspace friend named Kyle in Jacksonville that is a drummer for Clayton Hall that Casey talks about but I didn't find that one yet. There's a lot of posts to read through! :)

in the search warrant it states: Casey said that zenaida gonzalez mother is named Gloria. I did a search and found Gloria Gonzales in Orlando near that area. Could this be anything?
first time ever to post

Her mothers name would be Gloria Fernandez, No? Gonzolas would be her married name.

So where are the BOOTS and SHOESthat were also supposedly in the car with the pants that Gma washed? Does LE have them? Just wondering since they are not listed in the items taken during the search.

That's what I've been wondering, too.

not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well.

Ex-LE?
Lanie

Again please read the affidavit. She USED to work there until 2005. So did Hopkins...

My daughter was telling me just the other day about this website, I will call her and get it and post it. She says you can go on it and write an email, then send it to someone having it look like it came from whatever address you choose to put in. So, I could send an email to myself with the sender address as QueenElizabeth@Buckingham.UK.org. Then I could go around and act like I am all tight with the royal family.
Lanie

Caley didnt mention her last name but i think it is interesting

in review of this Search Warrant
I see at the bottom comments made by George Anthony.

He says that he last saw granddaughter Caylee on June6,2008
george was leaving for work at approximately 12:50 hrs.At that time George noticed
Casey wearing gray pinstriped slacks,white off-colored dress top,
he recalled Caylee was dressed in a blue jean skirt & a pink top.

She was also wearing a pair of sun glasses.With white trim.

Caylee also had a white backpack with monkeys on it.
He says this was the last time he had seen or talked to Caylee.

HMMMMM ?????

From other reports and all this does not seem to ring true.
I know I am bad with dates myself so I will give him that as a cushion for dates.
but he does think she had on those pinstriped slacks gray ones.
where is the white top now?

Oh man this case...
enough to give ya a big ol headache!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199566433

Casey just happens to have a MySpace friend named Kyle. No telling if it is the same Kyle mentioned. This one says he's in Farmington, Minnesota. I'd bet LE has already contacted this guy, since he showed up on her phone records during such a questionable time.

ETA: I'm also seeing on the general thread that Lee had a myspace friend named Kyle in Jacksonville that is a drummer for Clayton Hall that Casey talks about but I didn't find that one yet. There's a lot of posts to read through! :)

I think this is probably the Kyle that called her (mentioned in the SW )
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=549166260

He seems to be a mutual friend of Amy , Morales as this tagged photo with Casey was taken by Morales @ Lauren's BBQ . Date added was January 13 . The picture discription says "I'm not sure how Casey knew I was gonna take a picture."

Casey commented " i was watching your every move ;)"
http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31656908&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=549166260&id=24702745

Sorry if this was already mentioned but did anyone notice that when LE 1st questioned Universal they said that Hopkins WAS employed by them and fired on 5/13/02(pg 4 paragraph 9).Later in the warrant (pg 6 - 3rd to last paragraph)says they have no record of Hopkins being employed there ?

Sorry if this was already mentioned but did anyone notice that when LE 1st questioned Universal they said that Hopkins WAS employed by them and fired on 5/13/02(pg 4 paragraph 9).Later in the warrant (pg 6 - 3rd to last paragraph)says they have no record of Hopkins being employed there ?
I think it was for the new outfit that took over the old outfit. One was Kodak and the other I believe was Colorvision (sorry, in search warrant). I think they were functioning as contractors at Universal. IMO by asking, LE was making sure that JH hadn't stopped (fired) working at Universal only to have been working at the other (Kodak). Hope that makes sense. All the dates were a long time ago and just plain irrelevant to now. She obviously didn't work there anytime recently.

. I think they were functioning as contractors at Universal. IMO by asking, LE was making sure that JH hadn't stopped (fired) working at Universal only to have been working at the other (Kodak).
O.K. Thank you I was thinking maybe it had something to do with contracting out work.

Most Florida homes do not have basements.

maybe the attic? Something stashed there?

I think this is probably the Kyle that called her (mentioned in the SW )
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=549166260

He seems to be a mutual friend of Amy , Morales as this tagged photo with Casey was taken by Morales @ Lauren's BBQ . Date added was January 13 . The picture discription says "I'm not sure how Casey knew I was gonna take a picture."

Casey commented " i was watching your every move ;)"
http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31656908&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=549166260&id=24702745

This Kyle guy wrote on his friend Jose Montinegro's facebook wall on July 15th at 2:42PM:

Hey Jose, its been too long since we've talked. Feel kinda bad, since i left Iadt, and this is gonna sound eh, but sorta lost a good friend. So what you been up to? Hows the school going, i guess things are sorta stagnent right now for me, nothing really exciting happening. I'll try to keep in touch wit ya. Later jose, take it easy.

Does it seem to refer to Caylee or is it just me?

Yeah, maybe he knew there was something off when they didn't come home that night, so he noted what they wore that day.

Or we will see in the future this information will help Casey's case in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama