Search warrant discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this was already mentioned but did anyone notice that when LE 1st questioned Universal they said that Hopkins WAS employed by them and fired on 5/13/02(pg 4 paragraph 9).Later in the warrant (pg 6 - 3rd to last paragraph)says they have no record of Hopkins being employed there ?

The family told LE they had the wrong JH. LE probably was looking for evidence of the "correct" JH.

This Kyle guy wrote on his friend Jose Montinegro's facebook wall on July 15th at 2:42PM:

Hey Jose, its been too long since we've talked. Feel kinda bad, since i left Iadt, and this is gonna sound eh, but sorta lost a good friend. So what you been up to? Hows the school going, i guess things are sorta stagnent right now for me, nothing really exciting happening. I'll try to keep in touch wit ya. Later jose, take it easy.

Does it seem to refer to Caylee or is it just me?

What is possibly odd about this statement is that this Kyle guy doesn't have a "Have you seen Caylee" or "Caylee is missing" posting on his facebook page.
Possibly because he knows it would be pointless?

Most Florida homes do not have basements.

maybe the attic? Something stashed there?

UGH, my attic runs about 120 degrees in the summertime, even with vents, the one time we had a rodent get stuck in there it was the worlds worst smell, and poor DH had to go up there and clean it out, I know where I live in Central Florida (halfway between Orlando and Tampa), no-one stores anything in the attic unless they have an attic fan to blow out the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$