Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gretas producer said the resume belonged to Amy on last nights show.
That actually makes more sense than having her phone number on a scrap of paper.

IIRC, Amy recently graduated and is job-hunting. Maybe Casey offered to bring her resume to Universal.

I think she was inferring that it was the time she was at Universal to speak with Jeff and Juliet ... her work "friends" that she says were the only ones that knew she was searching for Caylee. JMO!!

oh I see okay so maybe they know where her phone is! Lets ask them!....oh right they are invisible.

Does anyone think it's very possible that Caylee's body was in that bag at some point, if not when they threw it away, then maybe some time before? Did they really examine the contents of the bag? Was it pizza for sure, or did they just assume after a quick glance, or perhaps Casey told them it was pizza.

If there had been a body in there, there'd be no mistaking it. I really don't think that, in the history of humanity, anyone has ever accidently thrown away a body.

JMHO. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You can solicit funds without a 501c3, BUT donations are not tax deductible for the donor.

You CAN solicit funds from the public without a 501C3, that is correct, but you typically need a "license" to do so which simply consists of a "standard" disclaimer announcing that the donations are NOT tax deductible, but it also relates to the format you use for the solicitation, etc.. (media, tv, written ad.. blah blah..)

If you HAVE a 501C3, there are a bevy of rules on how it can be spent, the management of it, etc...

In short, without a 501 they can use that cash anyway they want, as long as they do not overtly lie about their intention, really, which COULD include legal defense...

With a 501 the misuse can and will land you in the slammer- ask John Edwards old manager... sorry, OT

That actually makes more sense than having her phone number on a scrap of paper.

IIRC, Amy recently graduated and is job-hunting. Maybe Casey offered to bring her resume to Universal.

LOL, or was planning to steal her identity and take off somewhere if she didnt already

LE on stand at bond hearing testified that they requested George retrieve the bag of trash from where he had dumped it and then stated that he did so and that the contents were same as George had told him. I've always wondered if George dumped it in the yard. I better go read that bond hearing again if I can find it. I cant say for sure the word dumped was used but I thought it was. Anyone have a link to hear LE on stand at bond hearing?

That surface would. Metal holds prints well as do plastic garbage bags! IMO, all prints had been wiped clean by none other than GPA!! MOO

Correct, but moreover, the absence of ANY usable prints on the shed is what is suspect I think DB was pointing out..

Gas stations I can see... Office Supply can be worked in... but groceries?!?! Department stores?!?! Geesh! They just want freebies...

I will respectfully disagree that they just want freebies. Their grandchild is missing and George is unemployed. I beg y'all to cut them some slack. You're not walking in their shoes and neither am I and I thank GOD I am not.

You CAN solicit funds from the public without a 501C3, that is correct, but you typically need a "license" to do so which simply consists of a "standard" disclaimer announcing that the donations are NOT tax deductible, but it also relates to the format you use for the solicitation, etc.. (media, tv, written ad.. blah blah..)

If you HAVE a 501C3, there are a bevy of rules on how it can be spent, the management of it, etc...

In short, without a 501 they can use that cash anyway they want, as long as they do not overtly lie about their intention, really, which COULD include legal defense...

With a 501 the misuse can and will land you in the slammer- ask John Edwards old manager... sorry, OT

:clap::clap::clap:
O/T
Love your last statement. They are about to have some unpleasant revelations visited upon them, IMO!!!! (John Edwards finance manager, I mean).

The request for gift cards is here, a direct quote from the helpfindcaylee.com website and I think we should not be so judgemental about it. They are not asking for cash. The gift cards suggested are for establishments to purchase necessary items for people who would be searching. Here's the quote:

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

* Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
* Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
* Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
* Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

What searches??

LE on stand at bond hearing testified that they requested George retrieve the bag of trash from where he had dumped it and then stated that he did so and that the contents were same as George had told him. I've always wondered if George dumped it in the yard. I better go read that bond hearing again if I can find it. I cant say for sure the word dumped was used but I thought it was. Anyone have a link to hear LE on stand at bond hearing?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I will respectfully disagree that they just want freebies. Their grandchild is missing and George is unemployed. I beg y'all to cut them some slack. You're not walking in their shoes and neither am I and I thank GOD I am not.

I'm going to be judgmental and say that I would not give one cent to people who are covering up what really happened to their granddaughter. I'm sorry but I feel that strongly.:furious:

Exactly.

(And, addressing your OT...at one time I supported Edwards. Now I am disgusted with him.)

Can someone please start a new thread I have no idea who the mods are besides windchime and i can't tell when they are online.

Correct, but moreover, the absence of ANY usable prints on the shed is what is suspect I think DB was pointing out..

Exactly - no prints at all indicates an effort to obscure ALL prints and is very telling. I do not think Casey would think to do this, but GPA would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member