Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it's very possible that Caylee's body was in that bag at some point, if not when they threw it away, then maybe some time before? Did they really examine the contents of the bag? Was it pizza for sure, or did they just assume after a quick glance, or perhaps Casey told them it was pizza.

Wow. That would've been one really HUGE pizza. Triple cheese?
:confused:

Blink, they also have a trust fund set up with one of the banks down there. Would the requests for giftcards be linked somehow to this trust, thus covered by those laws?

I will respectfully disagree that they just want freebies. Their grandchild is missing and George is unemployed. I beg y'all to cut them some slack. You're not walking in their shoes and neither am I and I thank GOD I am not.

That comment was made in jest, I'm sure.

If they were as interested in the truth of this case as in obsfucating evidence to protect their daughter, they'd have my full support.

Respectfully.

I will respectfully disagree that they just want freebies. Their grandchild is missing and George is unemployed. I beg y'all to cut them some slack. You're not walking in their shoes and neither am I and I thank GOD I am not.

I believe George was working at the time of Caylee's disappearance and ONLY started a new job on July 15th, the day this all went down.

The part about the new job is in the bond hearing and I just posted the link, And I believe George mentioned he went to work or something to that during the OTR interview when they were discussing June 16th.

Blink, they also have a trust fund set up with one of the banks down there. Would the requests for giftcards be linked somehow to this trust, thus covered by those laws?

Not to answer for Blink, but I really don't think that the bank accepts anything but cash and checks.

I wonder who is overseeing that trust fund--what it's purpose is.

Usually, trust funds are set up for children's care/education after the death of a parent. So many things in this case are VERY ODD.

What searches??

I'm really confused about this too. Didn't they have lots of ground searches for Trenton Duckett and there wasn't any possible forensic evidence that would lead them to believe he was dead right? So why do they keep saying "We aren't searching because we don't know where to look. She's with a kidnapper!"

Trenton could've been with a kidnapper too, but they still searched for him.

I know people have said that it's been so long that people don't know where to look without a tip, but wouldn't looking somewhere be better than getting the word out with a billboard that is just reinforcing what has been all over the news anyway? That's better than sitting on your butt convincing yourself and the public that a kidnapper who we have no evidence of exists.

I don't presume to know how they feel, it just seems odd there aren't any active searches, that's all. I agree they are living a nightmare but I'm just wondering what's up with the seemingly non-existent "search".

Aside from LE occasionally searching a wooded area or a lake based on a tip, what other searches aside from that psychic group is going on? Hell, weekend searches are still going on for Stacy Peterson.

Does anyone think it's very possible that Caylee's body was in that bag at some point, if not when they threw it away, then maybe some time before? Did they really examine the contents of the bag? Was it pizza for sure, or did they just assume after a quick glance, or perhaps Casey told them it was pizza.

:confused: I don't think that could be. Caylee is listed as weighing 35 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500