Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it sounds just like what it was. Casey spent the night with her boyfriend and the roomie didn't notice if she was in his bedroom or if she was already gone when he left for class.

Why would she change her pattern? She was spending the nights not dropping by for booty calls up until that time. I believe she stayed.

The question as to why Clint didn't speak much to Tony was because he (Tony) was spending his time with Casey at that point when he wasn't working. This happens frequently with new couples and friends. They get so involved that friends take a backseat for a bit.

He didn't say why he no longer worked at Fusian after that.

Seriouslysearching, what do you think happened?

Strictly my opinion - Ok - thhat part of the 911 where Cindy threatens Casey with custody - some of that is inaudible and Cindy's words were to the effect of "do you want to 'play' it that way. The 911 where she is "genuine" - could be Casey has just spilled the beans to Lee and Cindy was denying. I don't put anything past Cindy and her "acting" abilities. As for the myspace post, that could have been when her and George had had enough of Casey spending the money and decided to try to "pin it" on her. Casey even used those words in her first call - the cops are going to "pin this" on me - plus in that same call I found it very telling the inntonation of Casey's voice when she says to Cindy "What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is in this and stuff".

I think it sounds just like what it was. Casey spent the night with her boyfriend and the roomie didn't notice if she was in his bedroom or if she was already gone when he left for class.

Why would she change her pattern? She was spending the nights not dropping by for booty calls up until that time. I believe she stayed.

I think that Casey had begun regularly leaving sometime after Caylee went to sleep. Cindy said she heard Casey and Caylee talking the night of the 15th before Caylee took her nap (I think she meant before she went to sleep for the night) at about 7:30 pm. In the Greta interview/tour at her home, Cindy said Caylee usually fell asleep in her Mom's bed and it doesn't sound like Cindy felt free to open the door to Casey's room. It sounds like Casey would just kind of disappear into the night after Caylee went to sleep.

And like many have said, Casey would then return home in the morning to resume care of Caylee.

Yep, Cindy's posting is July 3rd, she is worried about Caylee and Casey is getting ready to cook/host a party for Tony and his friends.
We do not know when or if she edited that post to reflect her "feelings". (If the blog was already there, she can go back to completely change what was there to reflect that post and it would still reflect the same date.) We do know that Cindy and Casey spent their time on their myspace sites while waiting for LE to arrive on July 15th and that Lee removed the other posts concerning the 31 or so days in question soon afterward.

Also, tonight (I think) when George said that he has "friends" that are helping them - this could also be why Casey didn't trust the local LE - George could have said - "I have connections."

Strictly my opinion - Ok - thhat part of the 911 where Cindy threatens Casey with custody - some of that is inaudible and Cindy's words were to the effect of "do you want to 'play' it that way. The 911 where she is "genuine" - could be Casey has just spilled the beans to Lee and Cindy was denying. I don't put anything past Cindy and her "acting" abilities. As for the myspace post, that could have been when her and George had had enough of Casey spending the money and decided to try to "pin it" on her. Casey even used those words in her first call - the cops are going to "pin this" on me - plus in that same call I found it very telling the inntonation of Casey's voice when she says to Cindy "What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is in this and stuff".

I took the what do you mean you don't know my involvement to mean "I told you I dropped her off with Zanny, HOW DARE YOU question that."

The whole Cindy and George were in on it from the onset just seems far fetched to me. Not only do I not believe Casey would have already struck a deal, it would be the worst designed coverup ever. After a month of planning they came up with Casey giving an alibi entirely of lies? And to not mention a word about Caylee being gone to a soul? Wouldn't they be each others alibi if they are in on it together? And all three of them just went about life for a month like nothing was wrong, going to work, starting new jobs, and clubbing? JMO but not buying it.

I am not sure what happened. I believe that the grandparents are involved in some way in whatever did take place tho...MY OPINION ONLY!
I do too - in order for them to cover they all have to have a dog in this fight. If any one of them are innocent - why cover? I also think now that George could have handled the disposal - he is ex-LE and knows how to do it. Thing is they all couldn't trust each other and that HAS TO BE A GIVEN for it all to work.

I took the what do you mean you don't know my involvement to mean "I told you I dropped her off with Zanny, HOW DARE YOU question that."

The whole Cindy and George were in on it from the onset just seems far fetched to me. Not only do I not believe Casey would have already struck a deal, it would be the worst designed coverup ever. After a month of planning they came up with Casey giving an alibi entirely of lies? And to not mention a word about Caylee being gone to a soul? Wouldn't they be each others alibi if they are in on it together? And all three of them just went about life for a month like nothing was wrong, going to work, starting new jobs, and clubbing? JMO but not buying it.
LOL ALL 3 of them DID go about life for a month like nothing was wrong!! :rolleyes: If Cindy hadn't gotten pissed off about the CC bills and the car then dialed 911 out of sheer rage at Casey...no one would have ever known that Caylee was missing besides those 3!!

LOL ALL 3 of them DID go about life for a month like nothing was wrong!! :rolleyes:
Yep - and like someone else said the other night - IF Cindy hadn't called 911 who would even know today that Caylee was missing?

I do too - in order for them to cover they all have to have a dog in this fight. If any one of them are innocent - why cover? I also think now that George could have handled the disposal - he is ex-LE and knows how to do it. Thing is they all couldn't trust each other and that HAS TO BE A GIVEN for it all to work.

Because until someone can prove to them otherwise they want to believe their grandchild is alive and their daughter isn't a sociopathic killer who ditched her daughters body and then went out partying for a month like she lost a sock in the dryer?

Because until someone can prove to them otherwise they want to believe their grandchild is alive and their daughter isn't a sociopathic killer who ditched her daughters body and then went out partying for a month like she lost a sock in the dryer?
And I would buy that up until - George "smells" the car and then cleans it out while Cindy washes the pants. And now they know time is on their side as far as determining COD - put them all up and there's reasonable doubt - all could walk. This will be a very interesting trial. If Casey wouldn't have spent all that money - who knows?

:waitasec:

So, if Casey didn't spend the night of Father's Day with TonE, George is right when he says Casey and Caylee were home on Monday afternoon....

Which means Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive after GP went off to work..
Right?

Also this would give credence to the argument the neighbors say they heard between Casey and her family that Sunday...

I wonder if they fought because GP's wouldn't "let" Casey go spend the night with TonE....?

I wonder if this argument could have been the catalyst...??

OK thinking out loud, just trying this out. So what if Casey did leave her with GM. That would explain her partying and going about life as usual. We know she wasn't the most responsible mother. Maybe she didn't know right away that something happened to Caylee?

Please don't flame me, just looking at other options.

I just don't see the GP's being involved before the 911 phonecalls. Afterwards (cover up), I don't know.

No - Casey has to be involved. If she wasn't she wouldn't be sittin in that cell. She would be screaming to high heavens.

Susan Smith had already set everything up, including the last step, making the 911 call.

This is coming strictly from the perspective of having spent several years around someone that I now believe has anti-social personality disorder in my not so distant past.
I could never challenge one of his lies. It caused the worst verbal and or physical blow-ups. This to me was Casey saying "How dare you discredit me on TV." The one I knew got extremely angry when he was exposed. If they ever contradict her or expose her, it will not be pretty. It's more of the same manipulation, just the ugly side of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin