Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is odd! Did the roommate say Caylee stayed over, too? Or was it just Casey?

Caylee did not, there is some question as to what he actually said, see the greta thread. Much discussion, much confusion, this case no suprise.

Just Casey. He said it on Greta tonight.

So Caylee must have stayed at Cindy's that night. If George's story of the
16th is true, he must have watched Caylee after Cindy went to work, and until Casey got home from Tony's.

parents are hoping against hope and will try WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
to protect their daughter....

if they were all involved they would have done something smarter than this nightmare

Caylee did not, there is some question as to what he actually said, see the greta thread. Much discussion, much confusion, this case no suprise.
There is no question about it. I went back with my Tivo and transcribed it word for word:

* Clint said he went to Jacksonville to spend time with his dad and he returned on Sunday. When asked by Greta if Casey was there that night his reply was, "I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there."

Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Ah, yes, Monday for Class.

Greta: Do you remember seeing Caylee?

Clint: Uh No. Caylee was not...Like I said, Caylee never spent the night over there.

Greta: How about Casey? Was Casey there that morning if you remember?

Clint: I can't recall.

Greta: Do you remember anything else about June 16th?

Clint: No, nothing out of the ordinary.

I am just wondering...it was said by Cindy that the person who has Caylee was taking her towards NC? (Not that I believe her, but anyway...) So, why was ol' Georgie going to drive around The Keys in the billboardmobile?

Or have the GP's publicly revoked the NC statement?

There is no question about it. I went back with my Tivo and transcribed it word for word:

* Clint said he went to Jacksonville to spend time with his dad and he returned on Sunday. When asked by Greta if Casey was there that night his reply was, "I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there."

Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Uh No. Caylee was not...Like I said, Caylee never spent the night over there.

This makes George's account highly suspect doesn't it? It also makes Cindy the last person we can verify seen with Caylee.

parents are hoping against hope and will try WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
to protect their daughter....

if they were all involved they would have done something smarter than this nightmare
It is working...isn't it?! Casey plays stupid and doesn't tell them anything but lies...Cindy and George put it all on Casey, but stick with the plan to raise reasonable doubt. I would say that sounds like a pretty smart plan. (Except the car didn't get cleaned out very well, they didn't expect the neighbors to talk, and a few other loose ends they left.)

And...if they're watching the "kidnappers" or worried about making sure Caylee is safe...again...why the billboard and shirts and flyers or whatever? If there is concern over some mystery kidnappers harming Caylee...wouldn't all that attention make them likely to hurt her?

He does not say she spent the night. He remembers her being there that on FDs. We know Cindy had Caylee during the day so Casey could be at Tony's and still go home on the night of the 15th.

This makes George's account highly suspect doesn't it? It also makes Cindy the last person we can verify seen with Caylee.
Cindy has always been the last person verified to be with Caylee. According to this news...it extends the timeline Cindy had her physically which has not been addressed before now. Why not? Why didn't Cindy and George come right out with...Casey went to Tony's the evening of June 15th and we had Caylee until the next day?

Sounds like Casey slipped out of her parents house for a booty call and then went back sometime in the a.m.

How can he remember so many other things clearly, but he can't recall if Casey was there that morning?
And why didn't he speak with his friend and "business partner" from July 1 when he moved out until July 15 when the story broke? Why was he no longer a dj at Fusian after June?

Ok - I posted this on the Greta thread earlier. But I did it during a "flurry" of postings. I didn't see anyone respond to it. So, I'm going to try it again - this has been running through my head for the past few days. I would like to hear anyone's thoughts - - -

Cindy and Casey have a horrible fight on the morning of July 16 (or night of the 15th - FD). It escalates and escalates. Cindy (or Casey) picks up something and "swings" on the other. Whoever is on the receiving end - grabs poor little Carylee as a shield out of reaction or could have been holding her at the time.. Caylee takes the full force and brunt of the blow. Now - comes the cover up. Caylee is buried in the backyard. Casey is to just "take off" footloose and fancy free. The GP's go about their daily business. Each have an excuse for where Caylee is - she is with the other. BUT Casey screws up - goes out and runs up Cindy's CC all the while holding this over GP's heads. Or Casey thinks that she can pin it on GP's - so she goes and digs the body up - to have evidence. Or George does this in attempt to pin it on Casey. "Whoever" disposes of body and abandons the car. If Casey disposes she hopes it will wind up back at GP's house with that smell or if George disposes hopes it gets stolen. BUT Cindy can't deal with the increasing debt & gets her hands on Casey and calls 911 -big OOPS. Notice in first 2 911 calls all Cindy is interested in is the car and the stolen money - or that could have been planned by GP's as a way to try to pin it on Casey. Casey is afraid because she was "part of it all" - or she was the one that threw the fatal blow. Hence the immunity. Baez may know (fictious letter - could have been real) if this is the case. He's just keeping his hand close to his chest to wait out GP's and their lies. None of these 3 could be trusted by the others - its just not in their nature. Or. George could have dug it up and planted it in her car - once she was sending them to the poorhouse. Casey comes to the house on the 24th and confronts him with body in trunk - George then disposes of it. This would explain all the strange behavior BY ALL OF THEM.

He does not say she spent the night. He remembers her being there that on FDs. We know Cindy had Caylee during the day so Casey could be at Tony's and still go home on the night of the 15th.
No, but Greta says it and he doesn't disagree.

you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night.

Sounds like Casey slipped out of her parents house for a booty call and then went back sometime in the a.m.

How can he remember so many other things clearly, but he can't recall if Casey was there that morning?
And why didn't he speak with his friend and "business partner" from July 1 when he moved out until July 15 when the story broke? Why was he no longer a dj at Fusian after June?
I think it sounds just like what it was. Casey spent the night with her boyfriend and the roomie didn't notice if she was in his bedroom or if she was already gone when he left for class.

Why would she change her pattern? She was spending the nights not dropping by for booty calls up until that time. I believe she stayed.

The question as to why Clint didn't speak much to Tony was because he (Tony) was spending his time with Casey at that point when he wasn't working. This happens frequently with new couples and friends. They get so involved that friends take a backseat for a bit.

He didn't say why he no longer worked at Fusian after that.

Ok - I posted this on the Greta thread earlier. But I did it during a "flurry" of postings. I didn't see anyone respond to it. So, I'm going to try it again - this has been running through my head for the past few days. I would like to hear anyone's thoughts - - -

Cindy and Casey have a horrible fight on the morning of July 16 (or night of the 15th - FD). It escalates and escalates. Cindy (or Casey) picks up something and "swings" on the other. Whoever is on the receiving end - grabs poor little Carylee as a shield out of reaction or could have been holding her at the time.. Caylee takes the full force and brunt of the blow. Now - comes the cover up. Caylee is buried in the backyard. Casey is to just "take off" footloose and fancy free. The GP's go about their daily business. Each have an excuse for where Caylee is - she is with the other. BUT Casey screws up - goes out and runs up Cindy's CC all the while holding this over GP's heads. Or Casey thinks that she can pin it on GP's - so she goes and digs the body up - to have evidence. Or George does this in attempt to pin it on Casey. "Whoever" disposes of body and abandons the car. If Casey disposes she hopes it will wind up back at GP's house with that smell or if George disposes hopes it gets stolen. BUT Cindy can't deal with the increasing debt & gets her hands on Casey and calls 911 -big OOPS. Notice in first 2 911 calls all Cindy is interested in is the car and the stolen money - or that could have been planned by GP's as a way to try to pin it on Casey. Casey is afraid because she was "part of it all" - or she was the one that threw the fatal blow. Hence the immunity. Baez may know (fictious letter - could have been real) if this is the case. He's just keeping his hand close to his chest to wait out GP's and their lies. None of these 3 could be trusted by the others - its just not in their nature. Or. George could have dug it up and planted it in her car - once she was sending them to the poorhouse. Casey comes to the house on the 24th and confronts him with body in trunk - George then disposes of it. This would explain all the strange behavior BY ALL OF THEM.

This doesn't work for me because part of the recorded 911 call where Cindy and Casey don't realize the conversation is being recorded and Cindy threatens to take custody of Caylee. The third 911 call where Cindy reports that Caylee has been taken by the babysitter, Cindy sounds genuinely panicked. Also the July 5 myspace posting sounds genuine.

I think Casey's mind is sick enough to plan this with no help from anyone else.

I think it sounds just like what it was. Casey spent the night with her boyfriend and the roomie didn't notice if she was in his bedroom or if she was already gone when he left for class.

Why would she change her pattern? She was spending the nights not dropping by for booty calls up until that time. I believe she stayed.

The question as to why he didn't speak much to Tony was because he was spending his time with Casey at that point when he wasn't working. This happens frequently with new couples and friends. They get so involved that friends take a backseat for a bit.

He didn't say why he no longer worked at Fusian after that.

If she was at the GPs house I would think she probably called Tony at some point. Phone records with her either calling Tony's or calling home would answer the question.

Yes, possibly. However, if she was with Tony...she wouldn't be calling him and she wouldn't be calling her parents either.

This doesn't work for me because part of the recorded 911 call where Cindy and Casey don't realize the conversation is being recorded and Cindy threatens to take custody of Caylee. The third 911 call where Cindy reports that Caylee has been taken by the babysitter, Cindy sounds genuinely panicked. Also the July 5 myspace posting sounds genuine.

I think Casey's mind is sick enough to plan this with no help from anyone else.

Yep, Cindy's posting is July 3rd, she is worried about Caylee and Casey is getting ready to cook/host a party for Tony and his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member