Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, since it's pretty quiet now, would somebody mind telling me about this "stationary" thing. I saw a couple of posts about Cindy doing this, but I couldn't find the whole story.

I just saw the news report that said George lost his job. Cindy probably doesn't have much vacation time left. The tragedies Casey has caused just keep piling up!

well, since it's pretty quiet now, would somebody mind telling me about this "stationary" thing. I saw a couple of posts about Cindy doing this, but I couldn't find the whole story.
My guess is that she is making stationary for Caylee...to send out "thank-yous" to searchers, well-wishers and the nice folks who left gifts on Caylee's birthday.

No conviction? Is Casey for real? We are not talking about a teenager whose run away. We are not talking about a grown up who took off on their own, we are talking about a soon to be 3 year old. She just didn't up and disappear, she was in her mother's care. The mother doesn't know where she left the child, the mother has been lying to everyone for weeks. If the LE let her go without a conviction because there isn't a body, then they're shmucks!
As far as I know...Caylee was last in the care of Cindy and George.

Then there's this dark message, posted on July 7th. Seems to me like a mantra; I believe it is also a compilation of different songs, but I don't know for certain.

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.
This isn't a "dark message". It contains a compilation of the last words in Spiderman 2 with the words of a song (I will have to go back to find the song, but we do have it listed on one of these run-on threads here! Ugh!)

I don't know if I believe her purse was left in the car. I've only heard that story from Cindy, and I dismiss everything she says. Has anyone else said her purse was there?

I agree so very much with you on this AmyD... In the picture where Casey and bunch of girls are dancing in group with some guys looking on at them in someones apt. Casey is dancing with her purse on her shoulder.. lol just cant see her leaving a purse in car and leaving it to be towed or stolen.. in that pic she is guarding that purse like its gold.. its a small black purse.. :waitasec:

This isn't a "dark message". It contains a compilation of the last words in Spiderman 2 with the words of a song (I will have to go back to find the song, but we do have it listed on one of these run-on threads here! Ugh!)

She's a Spiderman freak!!!

OK, so the boyfriends roommate said that Casey stayed over on Father's Day. How does that affect the timeline? Makes George's story about the 16th kind of odd doesn't it?

OK, so the boyfriends roommate said that Casey stayed over on Father's Day. How does that affect the timeline? Makes George's story about the 16th kind of odd doesn't it?

That is odd! Did the roommate say Caylee stayed over, too? Or was it just Casey?

I wish the reporters would ask Cindy and George why they didn't answer Casey's calls on the 16th and 18th.

That is odd! Did the roommate say Caylee stayed over, too? Or was it just Casey?

Just Casey. Caylee NEVER stayed--was always with grandparents or kidnapper nanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits