Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because the babysitter doesn't exist. It's a lie to cover up Casey's crime. It's not just that a real Zenaida denied involvement to the satisfaction of LE, or that the apartment where the imaginary nanny resided at was in reality, vacant for months.

It's also that the family is on record that this nanny was caring for Caylee for more than a year. Yet no one other than Casey ever saw the nanny. The nanny never came to the Anthony household. The family never took one photograph of the nanny. And there is not one single phone record, (cell or landline), not one e-mail record, not one text message, evincing any communication between the imaginary nanny and the Anthony family. So how were arrangements made between Casey and the nanny? How were meetings coordinated? Smoke signals? Carrier pigeons? This is the unanswerable question. It's also the unaskable question as neither Greta nor Nancy Grace nor any other of the talking heads and commentators and guest panelists have yet figured out to ask the Anthony family or their numerous apologists.

It's not worth trying to rationalize the nanny's existence. She's like a unicorn. It's a fantasy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't get why Casey....Living at home & not working needed a babysitter.....
Hard to keep up the lies of working if you don't use a sitter? I am not sure she did use a sitter other than the grands or friends actually. Most of the time, I think she only used one to go party or have sex. She (IMO) used Clint House for watching Caylee while I can only guess was during a "session" or two. Not a good practice to leave your daughter with a strange man in a strange house tho! Very troubling and makes me wonder how often she did this. It brings up thoughts that Caylee could have been sexually abused at any given time by strange men that Casey left her with. GRRR!

Still confussed? Why would it be ok for the parents to talk with Casey. Wouldn't those conversations just as likely end up in the hands of LE, same as if Casey spoke with Lee?

Is it possible that she is saving visits for others. I had previously heard that she was only allowed three visits per week. With all the hype regarding the bountyhunter and bailbondsman from CA, she could be reserving visits. Just a thought!

If a visit is scheduled then cancelled by either party, that visit still counts against the three allowed during the week. So it doesn't help her get more visits with someone else.

It may be interesting to see what this b#@*h does when she is out. I think she may talk alot to her friends. May create more incriminating evidence such as observations regarding her demeanor, contradictory statements, etc. In jail, her lawyer can control her more. But out, I don't think this person can even attempt to act normal or follow rational instructions from counsel. She is in "Casey's world" and there, the rules of logic do not apply.

This is what the lawyers were saying on Greta last night. Let her out and she'll eventually talk or do something, because she won't be able to resist.

Casey's world. Why does Waynes World keep running thru my mind?

If a visit is scheduled then cancelled by either party, that visit still counts against the three allowed during the week. So it doesn't help her get more visits with someone else.

Exactly....her lies are too weak to face Lee's questions......makes her squirm, talk in circles, and talk too fast!

That's because the babysitter doesn't exist. Snipped
It's not worth trying to rationalize the nanny's existence. She's like a unicorn. It's a fantasy.

Zanny the Nanny is now like the Montauk Monster and The "New" Bigfoot ... except there are at least witnesses and pictures of the other's to prove their existence!!

tx, from what I understand:

1. The phone sends an automatic "ping" signal to the nearest cell tower ONCE every 15 (or so) minutes.

2. If the phone is off (for any reason) it will not send the ping.
I will have to find it again, but I believe he is mistaken about the phone having to be on. We did research in this area on another case and found that in some cases...they can get information from a phone that is not on.

I have a feeling that miss Casey is going to find out she doesnt have ANY friends when she gets out.. she will have to go out and try to connive her way into making new friends believe her lies.. and given the publicity, that will be hard for her to do.
True though.. if she is off guard.. and gets overly confident.. Im sure she will slip up in some way..

She won't be able to go out and find new friends. She will be confined at home.
The only way she'll make new "friends" are people who want to use her.

She has completely ruined her life.

Exactly....her lies are too weak to face Lee's questions......makes her squirm, talk in circles, and talk too fast!

During the two calls from Casey to Lee it seemed to me that Lee was being coached by someone.

His questions sounded like they were written for him.

HELP WANTED!!!

Casey” Sitter needed. Must be available 24/7 and willing to work for free. Laundry and cooking required. Frequent runs to the local liquor store will also be required. Must be willing to answer a minimum of 500 death threat phone calls per day. Call Private Detective Lee Anthony for a formal interview!

The original transcript was incorrect. She's actually saying I want try to call it a night. Which makes more sense when she goes on to say she hadn't slept in four days.

Her child is missing and she wants to "try to call it a night". Unbelievable.:banghead:

I am wondering what Casey's reaction will be if after all the hype of her being free doesn't happen? Will it be the proverbial straw? Will she go into such tantrums that she really does slip up? This might be just what they are waiting on. Just food for thought...

That's because the babysitter doesn't exist. It's a lie to cover up Casey's crime. It's not just that a real Zenaida denied involvement to the satisfaction of LE, or that the apartment where the imaginary nanny resided at was in reality, vacant for months.

I still find it very unusual that ZG did not clear up the actual date of the Sawgrass apt. visit when she was first questioned. Why let LE go on thinking that visit was in April ? How can that not be some type of red flag ?

During the two calls from Casey to Lee it seemed to me that Lee was being coached by someone.

His questions sounded like they were written for him.
I agree. I mentioned this right afterward. At first, I thought they came from LE...but after listening closer...I think they came from Baez and Casey was also scripted/practiced in her answers by her attorney.

I still find it very unusual that ZG did not clear up the actual date of the Sawgrass apt. visit when she was first questioned. Why let LE go on thinking that visit was in April ? How can that not be some type of red flag ?
She has been cleared by LE so it really is not an issue.

tx, from what I understand:

1. The phone sends an automatic "ping" signal to the nearest cell tower ONCE every 15 (or so) minutes.

2. If the phone is off (for any reason) it will not send the ping.
And within 3 minutes of re-entering tower range, it will ping again.

One of the phone experts on Greta last night said he believes Casey's movements could be determined down to a 3min range from the time the tower lost contact in the woods (if indeed it did) until the time she came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROrgeron