Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
until there is evidence of a decomposed Caylee, I still have hope she's alive

It's nice to have hope. Really it is. But I hate to tell you there is no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy.

No one in their right mind would be holding on to that child. This is in the National and International News everyday. You'd have to live under a rock if you haven't heard about it. Me? I'd like to see PROOF that she is ALIVE.

until there is evidence of a decomposed Caylee, I still have hope she's alive

I lean heavily toward the "not so good" side....but until Caylee is 'home' one way or the other, I refuse to give up completely the hope that maybe we will see her again...alive and well.
:praying:

this case makes me think of halloween

there are skeletons everywhere, i think

every closet, every dark little closet there is a skeleton

everyone is covering up something :behindbar:behindbar

some big stuff - some little stuff and im SICK OF IT :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Funny you should bring that up.

Skeletons.

Since Bounty Dude's focus is going to be on finding Caylee, I foresee a lot of repeated questioning of Casey by some guy wearing a sidearm. Hopefully in a small room with an uncomfortable chair and a strong light.

2m2hv9u.jpg

JACKPOT

i think the atty for her knows something big is out to COME OUT
and he is doing his job

UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

something big coming out .i can sense it :D:D

I hope you're right. I wish the dna results were in, it's making me nervous.

One possibility is that the family purposely invented the idea that the nanny was involved with Caylee for more than a year after the fact, thinking that this lie would help Casey's current situation. If so, it's a poorly thought out lie. And it would demonstrate without a doubt, that the family believes Caylee is dead and is involved in a cover up to help Casey.

This is an alternate theory to the idea that Casey had been stringing the family for the past year with this fake nanny in order to get some more spending money. There's nothing out there to disprove this alternate theory. No one ever saw the nanny, including the Anthonys, their friends, Casey's friends, etc.

Have you listened to Cindy's second 911 call? That is the first public reference to "Zanny" and Cindy clearly knew who Casey was referring to.
I dont discount the fam has gone in circles to lie for this kid after the fact, but I think the ZG issue was an already extablished ruse..

Let's revisit the whole tattoo thing. Has anyone figured out the date she got it? Where she got it? Why is the Iron tat place mentioned on her site if she didn't use them? Maybe she used Mike for the new one and Iron for the shamrock? (IMO, the shamrock wasn't great work and the Iron seemed to do much higher quality than that tho...so maybe it is the reverse?)
Maybe as a little surprise for TonE, to celebrate their new thang?

ROTFL, I tivod and just heard that... OOOORLLLLLAAAUUNNDDOOO

To be fair, I heard him say on Greta (first I have watched her in years!) last night that he was Mexican. They pronounce things differently than Americans do. I kinda like that (the different pronunciations). Sure, we can hack on him because he:

doesn't know Florida law

appears to be in it for the money

doesn't appear to know much about the case (heck, even with limiting myself to news from the 'net, I know more than he appears to know!)

but let's not hack on him for the way he talks - and NO Rita Cosby jokes, ya hear?:D

Now why would someone who KNOWS where their child is need all that lawyering-up? Why wouldn't that someone (forever known in my mind as:laugh: Miss Shut-UP-and-Get-Me-A-Beer!) just tell someone where her kid is...and then she (MSUAGMAB) could just go back her her cozy <s>club</s> home life?

ITA, you know if Baez had one shred of evidence that Caylee was alive, he'd be filing motions so fast they'd run out of paper. All his resources and NOTHING but a publicity seeking bounty hunter making her bail. PATHETIC.

It's nice to have hope. Really it is. But I hate to tell you there is no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy.

No one in their right mind would be holding on to that child. This is in the National and International News everyday. You'd have to live under a rock if you haven't heard about it. Me? I'd like to see PROOF that she is ALIVE.
But OTOH....
There is always Elizabeth Smart.. It's all those people in their wrong mind that worry me :)

Just as an aside, my husband knows absolutely nothing about this case. Caylee could walk up and sit on his lap and he would have no clue. he is a brilliant businessman but does not have a nose for the news.

ETA: But of course if someone had her they would certainly be following the news. I am not really disagreeing with you, just stating some more fact for thought.

Good afternoon everyone.
Question about the cadaver dogs.
1. Were they ground sniffers or air sniffers? Just curious.
2. Were they strictly cadaver trained or were they trained for multiple purposes? I know that some dogs are trained for arson accelerants, cadaver, article tracking, drugs, or any combonation of the above.

To be fair, I heard him say on Greta (first I have watched her in years!) last night that he was Mexican. They pronounce things differently than Americans do. I kinda like that (the different pronunciations). Sure, we can hack on him because he:

doesn't know Florida law

appears to be in it for the money

doesn't appear to know much about the case (heck, even with limiting myself to news from the 'net, I know more than he appears to know!)

but let's not hack on him for the way he talks - and NO Rita Cosby jokes, ya hear?:D

I know, I know....I sowwy....really. I was just funnin' mom!!!

I'm trying really hard to keep my sense of humor in this. Otherwise this case would have driven me batty by now. Oh wait, duh, maybe it already has!!!! Yikes.

This case is maddening. We need those forensic results to confirm whether there is a sliver of hope that this poor baby is alive.

Hurry up! (Just a little suggestion to the LE readers...)

gee...I found out a bout santa and tooth fairy long ago...but thanx for the heads up anyway...
I too would like to see proof that Caylee is alive..no doubt
but i'll hold on to my torch and pitchfork until I know the facts

If the tests from the Body Farm find anything will they be admissible in court? It's new technology and you know that Baez will fight to make it inadmissible. Just wondering. Has this technology been allowed into court in the past?

Right--we don't want anyone to get confused with Predators who prey on other peoples children with a mother that allegedly kills her own kid, reports her missing 30 days later cause she too busy clubbing. :banghead:

:clap::clap::clap:

I know, I know....I sowwy....really. I was just funnin' mom!!!

I'm trying really hard to keep my sense of humor in this. Otherwise this case would have driven me batty by now. Oh wait, duh, maybe it already has!!!! Yikes.
Sorry, didn't mean to single you out. But, since I am a MOM (mean old mom, so mean I didn't just take the boy to buy his clothes at the Goodwill, I donated all his CDs to them while we were there!) you go clean your room. You'll feel better, honest!:crazy: (and it will help kill time till the CaseyCircus resumes)

Funny you should bring that up.

Skeletons.

Since Bounty Dude's focus is going to be on finding Caylee, I foresee a lot of repeated questioning of Casey by some guy wearing a sidearm. Hopefully in a small room with an uncomfortable chair and a strong light.

2m2hv9u.jpg

DB you are such a sneaky pete (said affectionately, unknown origin)
ROTFL.. Hilarious, here's a sneaky tidbit of my own.. could be nothing, could be something.. I am not posting the link as I think we are not supposed to be using last names, but I'll direct to the source...

There is a ZG aged, 22... who received a traffic citation on 5/24/08*
for failure to yield, and guess what else.. operating a vehicle without a license. I knew this a while back, but once I checked again I noticed that it is simply a fine, can be paid online or by mail. The hearing on it was scheduled for 6/11/08. The fines were paid without appearance on 6/10/08. Anyone else find it odd that the ZG break in was on 6/9*, the fine paid they day before appearance required under this name??

5/24/08 date Casey met Tony
6/9/08 date Casey used as Caylee missing date
6/9/08 ZG break in
6/10/08 fines paid by ZG
6/11/08 cleared as fines paid

Could be co ink y dink..

If the tests from the Body Farm find anything will they be admissible in court? It's new technology and you know that Baez will fight to make it inadmissible. Just wondering. Has this technology been allowed into court in the past?

I think Dr. Baden mentioned it had not been used in the past, so that's something I've been wondering too.

gee...I found out a bout santa and tooth fairy long ago...but thanx for the heads up anyway...
I too would like to see proof that Caylee is alive..no doubt
but i'll hold on to my torch and pitchfork until I know the facts

You are forgetting......there are no facts when it comes to Casey Anthony.

Just lies.:behindbar

By themselves, their value is probably very limited. But results that support multiple other tests that reveal the same thing wouldn't have to be stand-alone strong since they'd add to the overall weight of the evidence.

I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members